Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times - page 6. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
During strong market corrections, you need to be extremely careful with the choice of a coin. I try to ask advice from my experienced mentors.
indeed we must be careful when we want to invest in the world of crypto currency,
3 months more correction is indeed make us very frustrated, we must be patient of course

I don't think there's much you can do aside from hodling right now Grin

Might want to take advantage of the situation, buy low and sit on it for a long time.
Activity: 196
As for investments, I would refuse for a while, but you can trade if you have sufficient qualifications in this business! In any market you can earn.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
During strong market corrections, you need to be extremely careful with the choice of a coin. I try to ask advice from my experienced mentors.
indeed we must be careful when we want to invest in the world of crypto currency,
3 months more correction is indeed make us very frustrated, we must be patient of course
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Activity: 266
Now really to trade on "short" is earnings in the falling market. And trading on signals is almost impossible for good earnings at the moment, because the ether once cost $1300+, and at the moment and $400 is not worth it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Better don't touch your coins, just forget about it. This year is gonna be quity difficult for many investors and many projects. I think we gonna see soon BTC price like 3000$. Cartel working, big campanies wanna buy crypto world for less money than now, if goverment can't regulate it they can buy BTC for dollars and be very wealthy alone
I agree with you. It is better that at this time there should be no transaction with your pennies. Wait for the market to stabilize and the price of the coins up, stable, then sell to make a profit. When the price is low, if you have money you can invest more.
Activity: 29
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

Market is going down because most of the big whales have existed the market when bitcoins reached $20000. Small investors will never be able to buy bitcoins in those volumes and thus demand is reduced.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The fall is very serious, we just have to wait for the situation to improve.I try at such a time not to go to the market and just keep all my coins until they grow up
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
I, too, lost 80 percent. But most likely it is artificial spiculation. Soon, bitcoin and ETH will begin to grow and the Altkoins follow them.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There was information about the fact that a few weeks ago the EOS project sold about 50,000 ETH at the Bitfinex exchange and after that the price of the coin fell very sharply. Perhaps now, many projects sell their ether, pushing the price even lower.
These are all rumors and even though they did, the market itself generally is at a huge dip already. After all, the market bounced back after the claimed selling by the EOS team that got out but is still back lower again.

Anything can happen in the market, but one thing is that it seems with the way things are going, a lot of people are trying as much as possible to play safe in the market and that may include some of the devs as well. The EOS issue may be right and may be wrong, but whichever way, we have to wait and see how things unfold eventually.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Probably the market manipulatios would be the main factor why the market is being continously failing,these big players does one bitcoin's value to dump so they can buy more cheaper bitcoins,then these people will going to pump the marke once again and those whi will get FOMO will lose a lot of money when these manipulators has dumped the market again!
Activity: 274
ICOs wont dump their tokens in a bearish market,these are people too which has common sense they arent stupid to sell at loss that is why they arent the ones which are dumping the market hard,maybe those financial institutions who are trying to compressed or maintain the bitcoin's value in certain amount so that they can purchase more cheap bitcoins around.For example Merculet ICO is still in ICO phase which might be affected because of the bearish trend that we have for 3months,its either MERCULET ICO will be postponed or extended for more months until the bulls has come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I agree that ICOs speculate with the funds they’ve raised during crowdfunding. In conditions of bulls market they would hodl, but now they do all they can to keep their heads above water thus decreasing eth rates.
Activity: 406
It is very difficult to reverse a bear market, just as a bull market continues to rise for a relatively long period. What we have left is to wait for better times for investors
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

"Mt. Gox had about 1 million bitcoins in its trust out of which around 800,000 were claimed to be stolen. The remaining 200,000 bitcoins were then valued at bankruptcy price i.e. approximately $400. Recently, the trustee sold some 35,000 of BTC and BCH each and about 165,000 bitcoins and $100 million worth of BCH are still left. "

is this what caused the price decline so far?

https://coingape.com/ceo-mark-karpeles-speaks-on-gox-fiasco-bankruptcy/
This is probably one of many reasons , also like people said projects are dumping the ETH they raised. Add to that people who got scared and sold and it was basically a snowball effect.
Activity: 210
Many people will think that these ICOs are the ones who are dumping the market,but in reality it is the financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet whos making our market crash,because these people wanted to get more bitcoins with these crashes,that is why most of the weak people who are selling at loss will be helping these giants to grow more.
Activity: 182
Its not the ICOs,but it is the financial institutions who are manipulating the market whole the time,they want us to get lose that is why they are controlling bitcoin's value from time to time keeping it in its curreny range,so that these people can have as many bitcoins that they can have in cheap prices that is how these people are going to control the market in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

"Mt. Gox had about 1 million bitcoins in its trust out of which around 800,000 were claimed to be stolen. The remaining 200,000 bitcoins were then valued at bankruptcy price i.e. approximately $400. Recently, the trustee sold some 35,000 of BTC and BCH each and about 165,000 bitcoins and $100 million worth of BCH are still left. "

is this what caused the price decline so far?

https://coingape.com/ceo-mark-karpeles-speaks-on-gox-fiasco-bankruptcy/
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
There are several, in my opinion, promising ICO projects that I have invested in. These projects offer their investors not to sell their tokens and keep them at least until the end of 2018 and a maximum of one year. If the investor agrees to the proposed terms, then upon completion of the specified  term will receive from 25 to 40% of additional tokens. I am in agreement with the course of these projects and on this HOLD.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I agreed you market is continusely going down, and due this downfall all the coins value go 50% down.This crypto market is very volatile and ups and downs are part of this market. This is the bad impact of bad news. But market will be revive and goes up side very soon. I think this is right time to invest for long term investment.

Just like all market see the difficult time even btc is going through some rough patches and this is hurting the btc price and sentiments of the people are getting little negative. We require some boost and big sharks to come and buy so that it can lifts the market.
Pages:
Jump to: