Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times - page 4. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The fall is very serious, we just have to wait for the situation to improve.I try at such a time not to go to the market and just keep all my coins until they grow up
Activity: 70
Investors lose interest, bad news happen and that causes the market to fall down. I think it's gonna rise anyway so that might be a good time to start investing while the prices are relatively low and to pay some attention to tokens from the projects with a good future
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

They are preparing for the big pump which is why they dump their holdings for USD sooner these guys are going to buy the most valuable token. Although almost all cryptocurrencies are going to be bought by investors in the future there will be one that will rise above my guess would be ETH and EOS and surprisingly XRP might also stick above the rank.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I think we are in more than 3 months to see the corrections is always happen in the market and until now, it is difficult to see the price increase higher. but I think it's not too difficult if we can analyze where the price wants to go because, after the downtrend, the price will increase back for a little so we have a chance to sell and make a profit.
Activity: 196
It's better to buy and hodl for the time when crypto market goes stable and start to rise. It's always panic, when market grows up for few days, everybody screams that he loves crypto, when it falls - everybody says it's shit and soon gonna fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
I don't thin a rational ICO will sell off his Ether Bitcoin reserve collected in an ICO just cheap. There are cryptocurrency loan services which these ICOs use the Ethers collected as collateral for loans and later repay back.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
It’s a no brainer. During difficult times, like when everyone is panicking, you invest. Go bargain hunting while you still can.

yes just talk is easy, just look, when the market continues to decline and even there are some that come down drastically. most of us would be better off waiting until the market is really good for investment and not just buyback , because they are more panicked when price are worse than when they buy at recent price
Activity: 98
Meanwhile, the correction continues. Now another flight down. My blokfolio blushes and melts. But I still think it is quite acceptable to invest in ICO. Good projects appear despite what is happening now and then, they make good x.
Activity: 630
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

Chances are you just need to learn how to keep your coins and not look at the price. I do not believe that after such a surge, this market can collapse so easily. He's being killed by artificial speculation.
and they even earlier proved to me that the crypto-currency Marinka can not be manipulated. But it turned out not at all as expected. Big whales always manipulated the market and won at the expense of ordinary users.
Activity: 420
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

Chances are you just need to learn how to keep your coins and not look at the price. I do not believe that after such a surge, this market can collapse so easily. He's being killed by artificial speculation.
Activity: 308
Do not touch your coins - let them hold in your portfolio. If there is free money - you can buy a little different coins now, when everything is very cheap
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

Some projects have actually sold their ETH. For example, EOS sold a lot ot ETH. But i think it's not bad at all. The market is too young to die. I'm awaiting for institutional investors with their money to pump this market up.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 38

Ethereum after an incredible growth in December and January has now returned to its previous level of price, probably, like you're saying, one of the reason can be found on the need of ICO's devs to sell their Ethereum during the market crash. In fact, they need money to be able to carry out their projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In fact, there is nothing beyond danger and the state of things is now much better than it was 2 years ago. Just a lot of people have entered the market quite recently and do not understand what is happening, so panic.                     
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

no, not the way it really is. basically the market decline is due to the correction and moreover on some of the most recent ban. of course you can search for news when the market becomes chaotic declining every day. with a form of a very influential ban. this is a fact
Activity: 28
yeah it's been tough. I've watched my total go down a lot so will now hold. I think we wont see the kind of crazyness of 2017 for a while. there may be slower growth but there are alos whales pulling out over time. you can see that in the market not moving much...whales doing nothing. (pbecause small investors dont effect the market much) hopefully the whales will come back...or different whales and the market will rise through the year.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
If you are not a professional trader, then it's better to wait out difficult times. I think the market will start to turn green soon.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Just when I thought they were finally done correcting I saw more reds today. Grin

Hodling is becoming harder and harder when so many people are panic selling now, unfortunately.

Investing here is a normal thing. It would be strange if you would decide to buy altcoins when the market prices were high. If you get some cryptocurrency these days, there is a great chance that you will have the large profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Yes, it is difficult to keep the currency and see how it falls. This period must pass in any case, you need to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
It’s a no brainer. During difficult times, like when everyone is panicking, you invest. Go bargain hunting while you still can.
Pages:
Jump to: