Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times - page 9. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Better don't touch your coins, just forget about it. This year is gonna be quity difficult for many investors and many projects. I think we gonna see soon BTC price like 3000$. Cartel working, big campanies wanna buy crypto world for less money than now, if goverment can't regulate it they can buy BTC for dollars and be very wealthy alone

I agree to this. It is better if you just hold and wait. It will be a big loss if you trade your coins. The whole market is suffering from bloodbath and there are reasons that we won't be able to know. Just wait patiently and wait. That's the best way to avoid loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
As a result of severe regulatory measures, investors in the whole market began to reduce.
And the social media blockade has led to less and less money flowing in, so I think that's the main reason.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Eventually, all the low quality cryptocurrencies and tokens will have to fade away and honestly, that’s needed. Why do we need to have all these scam coins without working products or platforms or teams and just tainting the whole blockchain industry. I believe as the professional and institutional money come in, they will rebuild the system in more professional sense. Even in this downturn, institutions are investing heavily in cryptomarket and we should take advantage of it. So yeah, it’s a hard time to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
right now its hard to make a decision, to invest or not. because coins are still dropping down. but if ever you want to invest now and the coins will pump's up its a big profit for everyone who invested.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether
most of them couldn't sell their ethers because it is not time yet for them to dump it and the others are slowly cashing out because they are scared of crashing the market more than what it already is crashing. but they are all selling what they have received to get out.

What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
the main factor is the nearly steady pump that took place last year. the bubbles are now bursting.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Better don't touch your coins, just forget about it. This year is gonna be quity difficult for many investors and many projects. I think we gonna see soon BTC price like 3000$. Cartel working, big campanies wanna buy crypto world for less money than now, if goverment can't regulate it they can buy BTC for dollars and be very wealthy alone
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
There was information about the fact that a few weeks ago the EOS project sold about 50,000 ETH at the Bitfinex exchange and after that the price of the coin fell very sharply. Perhaps now, many projects sell their ether, pushing the price even lower.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

This is also a factor that turned most lending coins into scam and some are still in hibernation after their ICO. Hope the market turns around pretty quick.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
Pages:
Jump to: