Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times - page 5. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

the most important first is always use your free money for invest.
invest what you can effort to loss.
and right now i think all coins are good to buy since they already at the strong support level.it's just a need triger now to make Crypto fly again.
and i am sure about that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
There is a cumulative effect. It grew very quickly and now falls quickly. I think the market included many people who did not understand what is the crypt and its prospects, but just looked at the profit.                  
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We should invest in good projects, in the ICOs which have not only idea, but plan of actions, real goals. I know it is difficult to be sure about any project, but still we can compare.

I would recommend Ambit Mining ICO, on of the most promising projects for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Over funding of most ICOs are huge problem..
Most of them easily reach hardcap and they loose motivation.
We need any type of mechanism to prevent it..
Don`t know how..
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
We know that it is very hard to trade when the market is on a bearish trend. The good thing is we can buy bitcoin once again on its very cheap price. Just dont look at the FUD's out there. Bitcoin will reach and create new ATH soon.
with the encouragement of the investors, i think bitcoin will rebound, even many economists predict that btc will rise higher than last year's highs, but the exact time unknown to everyone
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
ICO's/projects will never make that mistake of selling the ETH which is their real funding source. Selling the coins at such prices will be their huge loss and they wont be able to payback their customers too. Also they are obviously one step forward in planning their roadmaps and they might be storing them in different assets and see might be cashing out in the fiat too. Thats safe for them and for the investors like us. Moreover they trust the system too and might just wait for over year to see how the prices bounce back.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
actually, if we want to learn about investing in crypto, we can have many lessons to do although we are in difficult times. we can use bitcoin as our investment or if bitcoin is too expensive for us, we can choose the other coins which is not too expensive so we can buy and hold that coin for some periods. but still we need to stay away from the coins which is not good in the future and we only can find these coin by doing research on that coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
We know that it is very hard to trade when the market is on a bearish trend. The good thing is we can buy bitcoin once again on its very cheap price. Just dont look at the FUD's out there. Bitcoin will reach and create new ATH soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
so many things could be the reason for down of crypto, like many rumors and bad news about crypto itself, just believe it will always recover soon or later. Grin
Activity: 168
Just when I thought they were finally done correcting I saw more reds today. Grin

Hodling is becoming harder and harder when so many people are panic selling now, unfortunately.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I even lost 80% of my coins. In times of misery, the most important thing is to be patient. We have to know that the previous bull market has been waiting for two years. We can ask ourselves if you still believe in bitcoin, would you like to wait for a few years?
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
There has been a lot of FUD lately, which is the main reason for the market's decline.
And countries intend to further regulate the cryptocurrency market, so that investors remain on the sidelines of the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
A lot of doubt and FUD has been generated in this time to keep the markets very suppressed but also this really bad time has coincided with the stock market slump in the U.S as well, which has not helped our cause at all. This is an extremely risky and volatile time to invest in cryptocurrencies generally, so you need to really find the most promising long term businesses and projects that have the support of both the financial and emotional community involved to help bring it to another level. We now need more believers than ever to help fight in the war against digital currency and price suppression. I just try to be invested in projects I believe in, like any long term investor would do in the real world.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
During strong market corrections, you need to be extremely careful with the choice of a coin. I try to ask advice from my experienced mentors.
indeed we must be careful when we want to invest in the world of crypto currency,
3 months more correction is indeed make us very frustrated, we must be patient of course

These past three months are the worst quarter ever in history of bitcoin and many weak hands make the market worse and we will see more months for a steady price before we hit again new ath. Patience is a virtue so it will paid off sooner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
A lot of knowledge and understand is needed for investing in the market this time for this do study of the market of last 6 months and analyze yourself which coins have gone down. Invest minimum and wait for the prices to go high.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
It is funny how this issue with a working cartel article got suspended. I actually did not get to take a good look at the article before that unfortunately.

The actual concern is that there is an impulsive selling in the market and with what I am seeing, there is just something going on that is far beneath what we all can see and if there is actually a cartel somewhere trying to drop the price to go lower, let us see how long they want to get this done but whoever understands that bitcoin is the future, will not really be bothered.

I've read the article and frankly, the author got some points spot on with what we are seeing with the market that you would actually consider that our current market is downright being manipulated by cartels. The points raised there couldn't be explained by mere coincidence, like the timings and all.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
It is funny how this issue with a working cartel article got suspended. I actually did not get to take a good look at the article before that unfortunately.

The actual concern is that there is an impulsive selling in the market and with what I am seeing, there is just something going on that is far beneath what we all can see and if there is actually a cartel somewhere trying to drop the price to go lower, let us see how long they want to get this done but whoever understands that bitcoin is the future, will not really be bothered.
Activity: 201
At the moment, the market is specially pushed. This can be seen when growth begins - somebody removes several thousand bitcoins from his wallet and replaces growth with a fall. But this will not be permanent.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

the huge correction is because of cryptocurrency and ICO hype on last year.
many peoples want to buy cryptocurrency to invest on ICO. sadly now they now many ICO has failed and sell their coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The way to invest in difficult times is to spend more! Buying at the top when the market is booming is the wrong time to buy, get everything now as it is guaranteed to go up when the market recovers. It's only bad if you're a day trader and rely on crypto for fiat rather than a regular job.
Pages:
Jump to: