Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 12. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 30, 2019, 11:15:01 AM
Why most ICO now are delaying the payment of BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS? They are afraid that the price will fall.
Why if the payment was done and investors token distributed and the fall on the market will be blame with the bounty people?
Then why if the project is good and they believe on their market price and investors why they just pay the participants with BTC or ETH?
Why they want to have a bounty campaign if they are afraid of the fall with bounty tokens?
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 11:10:49 AM
At this days many of ico get showing up for their future maybe in 1year you can earned some 1 to 2 bitcoin by high ranks and huge allocation of a bounty campaign also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 11:09:30 AM
I am a bounty hunter if I see the current situation in 2019, to get 1 bitcoin this year for promotion with a bounty campaign seems far from expectations, to get a project that provides big rewards, besides that at the moment it is also difficult to predict.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 30, 2019, 10:51:12 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Its hard but its also possible especially if you participate on a lof of good bounties. 2019 might not be a good year for ICO’s or new coins but still trust the market and you can earn more. My only goal is to be more profitable than last year, 1btc is quiet too good to be true for me but if its happen much better.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 10:45:29 AM
I earned 1 BTC from only one bounty campaign you it's believe it or not. But now i'm very confused in 2019 whole of the year i can't earn 1 BTC because it's unbelievable to imagine i worked 28 projects in the last year but i didn't earn total 1 BTC worth token.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 30, 2019, 10:44:59 AM
Earning 1 bitcoin at the current price is unlikely with the situation and condition of the market.

Around $3,400 for the whole year with bounty campaigns? it may look possible but landing to a legit bounty nowadays was one of the most problematic thing of each bounty hunters that I've seen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 10:42:34 AM
Now days Bounty is not good income source like before, because now days many projects failed if project gets good enough funding but when coins are on exchange doesn't have value so we earn only 25% of ico price if we sell it. So if you want to earn big amounts like you asked 1 BTC then you need to hold it for long-term.
Activity: 625
January 30, 2019, 10:39:01 AM
 Cheesy One bitcoin for the whole year. Not a real amount. Perhaps it is worth then to give up this job. After all, there are many projects that will earn $ 3500 per year without such nerves. And a lot of work that we all do as hunters. What can we say we'll see. What will this year 2019 bring us?
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 30, 2019, 10:37:37 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Earning 1 bitcoin nowadays is very too hard for us bounty hunters to achieved, for the reason that most ICOs are not being fully successful during their sale stages because of lacking some investors. Bounty rewards still depends on the outcome of the ICO, that's why it is still better for us bounty hunters to choose the proper project/s to promote.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 10:35:52 AM
I don't think that will happen with the condition of the market and ICO projects. Earning hasf of Bitcoin can be possible but will require more work to get to it
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
January 30, 2019, 10:32:02 AM
I really don't think that it is possible to earn 1 BTC just from bounty campaigns in the year 2019. First of all if the market was good for new projects/ICOs and if the ICO rewarded a huge amount to it's participants even then it is not guaranteed that you will be able to earn 1 BTC in the whole year. The amount is big enough to achieve. Secondly, you need to constantly find such projects which give huge rewards to it's participants.
Besides that, coming to reality, ICOs have been facing disaster from the last 1 year and since it is a long bearish trend I hardly think there will be even 1 such project which is genuine, has good potential, will collect huge money and will reward huge amount to it's participants. Basically, it's almost impossible for you/us to collect 1 BTC just by taking part in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 10:30:33 AM

I think if you focus all your time on crypto bounty activities and trade your rewards, that would be a possibility. Also if you have good ranking here in bitcointalk, you would definitely earn big rewards from the signature campaign. And if the market would recover and prices go higher then reaching 1 BTC would be a reality.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 30, 2019, 10:28:15 AM
It is difficult to predict how much you can earn in 2019. Everything depends on your hard work.In the bounty the more you work the more you earn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
January 30, 2019, 10:18:57 AM

Bounties are a mess right now.  The continued bear market and lack of interest in crypto from the general public is starting to take it's toll on the small to medium projects.  When months and months go by and the best of the bunch are hardly doing anything but treading water, eventually the motivation to invest just disappears.  Even the most stubborn investors with lots of free money pull back.

Us early adopters can do nothing but put our heads down, keep accumulating, and hope for a bright future.

Research the current state of the world reserve currency.  It's a mess as well.  Some say we are past the point of no return and the system as it is will not exist in 10 years.  Whether that's true or not, the fact remains the dollar is in big trouble if the current trajectory is not altered.  Discussing and debating the merits of bounties from one year to the next is not necessary.  What is necessary is we all continue to support as many projects as we can as bounty hunters, continue to spread the word to everyday people about crypto, and accumulate and hold for dear life.

The way this is all going, the powers that be are doing their very best to catch as many people off guard when they decide to pull the trigger on the next great credit crunch/contraction.  They are blasting lies and propaganda, killing prophets/messengers, and creating a picture of idyllic peace and happiness via their progressive media outlets - like there isn't a single thing in the world to worry about..... Then, BAM!  It's all going to hit at once.  Markets will lock up in less than a day.  Pulling money from the banks will be impossible.  The grocery store shelves will go bare within hours/days.

It may not happen exactly like that, but the fact they are attempting to conceal the danger speaks volumes for what they seem to be trying to obtain - total and complete control over every part of your life including the right to buy and sell things.

Don't get caught in this deadly trap.  Obtaining assets when everyone else is abandoning the scene is what you need to do.  Don't spend money you can't afford to lose, but don't sit around wondering if you should hold off some more.  This is a very deadly game we are being led into.  When the damn bursts on the inflation, don't be one of those people caught in the financial tsunami designed and planned to crush millions of people.  Once everyone becomes aware there is a crisis occurring, it will be too late.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
January 30, 2019, 10:16:41 AM
I do not think so because all people are smart and all focused on profit. Just take a closer look on crowd funding projects. Do you think the team only seeing good for the project? Or for the their own good? This is why 90% of the project are scam, failed and making refund because team were only looking for a profit and not a project to work out.
Activity: 645
January 30, 2019, 10:08:29 AM
To be honest, I don’t know, I’m not sure that I earned so much for that year. Just projects refuse to go on biruguyu. Yes, or tokens are simply stored in the wallet. I even thought about finding a job. Since the situation is extremely difficult with payments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 30, 2019, 10:05:22 AM
I think it's hard to pick up 1 bitcoin because of the price of coins now so low that bitcoin is affected by the altcoins of bitcoin drops so altcoin prices are now down as well so it's sometimes hard to get along with bounty especially the price of bitcoin has fallen but it's still profitable but it does not seem to have reached 1 bitcoin to be earned in the bounty but then 2018 I know how much I earn a lot especially when the bitcoin price is good to go with the altcoin bounty but right now it's not too sure if you're going to join a bounty just fine if you review it first well so you do not have to cheer your hard work with risky bounty bounty bills especially if not it's successful ico but it's still up to you what strategy you're looking for or find a bounty you'll have.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 30, 2019, 10:04:02 AM
now it's still early and we still have 11 months to reach it, although now the bounty is mostly fruitless and has no value, that is due to a lack of investors and very mature projects.
for me 1 BTC will be achieved if we can run many bounties for us to follow all depending on how you work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 30, 2019, 10:01:03 AM
In 2018, I worked a lot and worked hard. I have participated in more than 5 bounty campaigns but only received over 300$ and all the remaining campaigns have failed or delayed distribution of tokens. I think 2018 was a year of failure for the bounty, and in 2019 just started, we need more time to make the right remarks. But I hope that 2019 will get better and we will make more money
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
January 30, 2019, 09:59:16 AM
Sure you can do that, but you need to hold all your coins till the end of the year. I have made some mistakes and sold my tokens at the first listing, after a dump, the coin has recovered its ICO value and has increased.
Pages:
Jump to: