Pages:
Author

Topic: I always feel tired - page 2. (Read 14620 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 03, 2019, 05:03:49 AM
When I constantly feel tired, it just means that I’m no longer happy in the present. There’s something wrong and i dont know how to figure things out.

I agree with you so much! It is psychosomatics, I guess
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 02, 2019, 05:14:28 PM
Did anyone have such a thing that you constantly feel tired, do not want to do anything? I always have this. I do not know what to do. My health is fine, i think. Who has ideas?

To avoid that feelings just relax yourself forget all stressful problem in you mind for sure feel tired become so feel freah and strong.

its maybe youre get to use nothing doing, try to go some exercise push yourself maybe yore body dont get exercise drink some energy drink and eat fruits and veggies

You had point exercise is the best ways to remove stress that cause always feel tired enjoy itself to the gym with their friends to relax their minds.
Activity: 48
Merit: 3
Dream big Aim for the sky make it happen
June 02, 2019, 10:59:16 AM
its maybe youre get to use nothing doing, try to go some exercise push yourself maybe yore body dont get exercise drink some energy drink and eat fruits and veggies
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 02, 2019, 10:56:29 AM
Did anyone have such a thing that you constantly feel tired, do not want to do anything? I always have this. I do not know what to do. My health is fine, i think. Who has ideas?

Yeah, most of the time, i also felt tired, my friend told me to do exercise then you will feel fresh, so i start to do exercise and you couldn't rely on it that  now a days, i feel fresh and active. So i suggest you, you should start exercise and within week you will realize your tired habit has been changed.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
June 02, 2019, 10:12:15 AM
Lol what OP having is a full meaning of Laziness,he is doing nothing that’s why he’s body always feel tired for over resting,why not try to have exercise and make your self busy a lot?
Seeing doctor will not help since this is not a health issue instead this is attitude and behavior
If you are not doing anything productive or not doing any work out after a certain age you might feel really tired all the time, it is better to have a thorough body check up to make sure everything is fine internally and he can start working out and find something that motivates you and have an aim in life.

Lol depression never makes me sleep because I always keep on thinking a lot from what will be the answer
Everyone reacts differently when they are depressed, some people will eat a lot, some get addicted to alcohol and drugs and some will shut out everyone from life and try to spend time alone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 02, 2019, 09:58:04 AM

If you feel always tired i think you have to see a doctor because we can't say anything confirmly you have to take some kind of tests.
Lol what OP having is a full meaning of Laziness,he is doing nothing that’s why he’s body always feel tired for over resting,why not try to have exercise and make your self busy a lot?

Seeing doctor will not help since this is not a health issue instead this is attitude and behavior

Im tired and sleepy when im depressed. When im happy do not get tired.
Lol depression never makes me sleep because I always keep on thinking a lot from what will be the answer
Activity: 23
June 02, 2019, 05:55:59 AM
Im tired and sleepy when im depressed. When im happy do not get tired.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
April 27, 2019, 09:30:20 PM

If you feel always tired i think you have to see a doctor because we can't say anything confirmly you have to take some kind of tests.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 27, 2019, 02:16:05 PM
If you are not getting enough deep sleep then your body will be very tired at the day time,to rectify it you have to change your dailty habits and go to bed early as much as you can and wakeup early as well.Might be loss of iron concent also causing laziness if you have this for too long even after your getting enough sleep then consult a doctor.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 05:16:39 AM
Maybe you are stressing yourself much, you need to reorganize your life and set things straight.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 27, 2019, 12:31:42 AM
Me too! I don’t know why i feel this way 24/7. Recently started to take some vitamins and i’m hoping they might help me to feel more dynamic and powerful. Or i’m just a lazy person, lol.
Vitamins are not going to help you become more productive because they are just a stimulant to what you really need to do. A healthy diet and at least 8 hours of sleep along with a positive mindset everyday will help you boost your productivity and become more active. One more important thing is to have goals so that you feel motivated to do some work everyday towards them.
Well he was just saying that he is taking vitamins for him to enable to have some energy again and do something productive. I suggest he must do taking some vitamins and also doing something productive each day. Observe and then he'll see.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2019, 09:40:53 PM
I have a state when I overdo it with workloads. It is sometimes necessary to take a rest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
April 25, 2019, 09:54:46 AM
When I constantly feel tired, it just means that I’m no longer happy in the present. There’s something wrong and i dont know how to figure things out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 24, 2019, 12:48:18 PM
Me too! I don’t know why i feel this way 24/7. Recently started to take some vitamins and i’m hoping they might help me to feel more dynamic and powerful. Or i’m just a lazy person, lol.
Vitamins are not going to help you become more productive because they are just a stimulant to what you really need to do. A healthy diet and at least 8 hours of sleep along with a positive mindset everyday will help you boost your productivity and become more active. One more important thing is to have goals so that you feel motivated to do some work everyday towards them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 24, 2019, 11:21:20 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
April 24, 2019, 11:21:19 AM
if you only think that your health is fine you should get your blood work done by a doctor
A healthy diet and enough exercise is also elementary for keeping your body and mind in shape!
But it also could be an illness called "Chronic fatigue syndrome" https://www.healthline.com/health/chronic-fatigue-syndrome
don't assume the worst for now though, see a doc !

Me too! I don’t know why i feel this way 24/7. Recently started to take some vitamins and i’m hoping them they might help me to feel more dynamic and powerful. Or i’m just a lazy person, lol.
there are a lot of factors that could attribute to your tiredness , like i've told the OP you should get your blood work done!
Don't just take vitamins without telling your doc about it some of those could be harmful according to some studies
If nothing else works try modafinil as the ultima ratio
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
April 24, 2019, 10:50:17 AM
I always feel tired
Change diet
Activity: 58
April 24, 2019, 06:30:53 AM
Few past day ago i also feel like this i thought it must be diet issue or work tension, and i was not able to do anything because i get tired of doing any thing,always get on the bed to sleep then i started morning walk and i take rich iron foods and drink a lot of water. Now i see in my self that i am active and not get tired at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 24, 2019, 05:33:30 AM
Maybe that's not being tired, that's a sign of being a lazy one. LOL. I always like this, I don't want to do anything, I just want to rest because I am always thinking that I am tired even I am not. I do many things at home but I am not actually tired. I am one of those who makes excuses to make some rest. LOL.
Activity: 19
April 24, 2019, 03:36:47 AM
I think you need to go to the gym or jogging. If you feel depressive, you need to see a doctor. It can be a real illness. Of course, we are not children to have a lot of energy, but your condition isn't good too.
Pages:
Jump to: