Pages:
Author

Topic: I always feel tired - page 5. (Read 14620 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 02:53:45 PM
Do you sleep a lot since you feel tired? Sleeping a lot makes a lot of people more tired, so you better try to get an optimal amount of sleep and wake up when you feel fresh.
Activity: 3
February 15, 2019, 07:23:53 PM
As far as I know, these are some of the things that usually make me tired: lack of sleep, sleeping more than enough, not drinking water and staying in front of my PC for few hours straight.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
February 15, 2019, 05:54:59 PM
Feeling tired all the time sometimes has something to do with health issues. I experienced it when my hemoglobin went down dramatically. I had a hard time sleeping at night and in the day I was sleepy and tired. I felt like a piece of paper, I felt so light. That was many years ago, now I am experiencing the same tiredness again, not because I am anemic again but because I'm not doing anything. Most of the time I am just on bed, on gadgets, watching movies and sometimes reading books and sleeping. This make me also very tired and lazy. I look at the work that I need to do and I'm already tired without even touching. Grin
Activity: 24
February 15, 2019, 12:47:31 PM
Talk to someone about it and see real counsel, or a Ph.D person. Most of these symptoms comes from a bleak view of life though. Lack of sun or benefit of positive emotions or positive people around our life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 15, 2019, 09:19:07 AM
Did anyone have such a thing that you constantly feel tired, do not want to do anything? I always have this. I do not know what to do. My health is fine, i think. Who has ideas?
From what you learn that your health was good?did doctor says?Or just yourself?

Have you been exercising?Maybe thats why you felt that tiring situation because of lacking of body movements,not just because we don’t feel bad on our self neans were healthy most of the time it was the stretching and exercising is what our body needs to feel energetic
Activity: 9
February 15, 2019, 09:13:25 AM
You do not need to use any drugs. It is necessary to increase the endurance of your body. How to do it? Need a good night's sleep, eat and give your body every day exercise. Take walks in the fresh air every day. You don't have to be mad at anyone. Treat the world positively.
Activity: 69
February 08, 2019, 12:59:45 PM
You are tired rather for the reason that you have burned out at work, you want something new, or the weather conditions make such an effect. I think your health is in order, just the psyche wants to relax, and that gives fatigue to the body.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 10:30:22 AM
i think you are not really tired. I think you just feel bored!  Try to explore yourself and do some extracurricular activities that can fulfill your life's satisfaction.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2019, 08:12:52 AM
Did anyone have such a thing that you constantly feel tired, do not want to do anything? I always have this. I do not know what to do. My health is fine, i think. Who has ideas?

To my mind, it means that you don't have enough energy. Your health might be good, but the level of energy you have is extremely low. Do you know that our body takes most of its energy not from food but from oxygen? So I recommend you to do some breathing exercises, I always feel strong after them. You might want to correct your nutrition, as your body might spend a lot of energy on digesting some not healthy things like coca-cola, for instance.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 02:21:29 AM
Your body is full of toxins and parasites. Try intermittent fasting and you will rejuvenate fast.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2019, 02:25:35 PM
This is a normal phenomenon in the modern world. It is connected mainly with lack of sleep
Activity: 81
February 07, 2019, 10:39:24 AM
Often this can be due to many reasons, weather conditions, climate change, or even cosmic magnetic storms, astrologers would say that now the corridor of eclipses is why you feel so bad! Or not enough vitamins and fresh impressions. I was just like you had, I just started playing sports and the energy suddenly appeared.
Activity: 32
quarkchain.io
February 04, 2019, 08:18:20 AM
you are the lazy type but you need to work hard to come out of this. you need focus to be better.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 04, 2019, 05:59:57 AM
You should try to go to the gym to gain more resistance.
Hilarious, isnt it? I mean telling someone who feels fatigue to head to a gym. Where does he get the energy to burn when he's already tired? Well, since OP says he's fine medically I would think may be he's just a laid back kind of person. Phlegmatics are like that.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 04, 2019, 04:17:02 AM
Go and seek medical help first.

In my case, I was always feel tired upon waking up. Try to drink coffee just to boost my body but nothing works. And then one day I go to a doctor and I found out that I have a type 2 diabetes. Yes, it's a first sign, you always get's easily tired or even after a long night sleep, your body aches and no power to even get up in the morning.

Activity: 20
February 03, 2019, 08:50:12 PM
If you've slept a lot of hours and still feeling tired then its not your body that is tired but rather your soul and spirituality, you need to relieve your stress or deal with whatever thats causing the noise in your life, deal with it and dont ever run away from it. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 06:21:20 AM
Just the same reason for this state of the body are possible diseases, lack of sleep, constant stress. In this case, you need to consult a doctor, as this can be dangerous to health.
Activity: 168
December 24, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
Maybe you are less vitamin..

Try to wake up early morning and do a excercise for 10 - 20 minute.
Eating some fruits like apple or pear etc.
and got sleep more than 6 hour.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
December 23, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
You should try to go to the gym to gain more resistance. Try to improve your mood watching funny videos to cheer up a little bit Also you should take vitamins or some energy drinks like Gatorade or orange juice. Try to sleep well in the night (turn off your smartphone). Drinking coffee is nice but do not become addicted to it mix it with hot chocolate sometimes or try some decaf

I agree, it can help. A positive approach is very important.
Activity: 69
Merit: 20
December 23, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
I always feel like this when everything I have done is not in line with expectations, don't give up and keep up the spirit, and the most important thing is get enough sleep.
Pages:
Jump to: