Pages:
Author

Topic: I always feel tired - page 9. (Read 14620 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
Did anyone have such a thing that you constantly feel tired, do not want to do anything? I always have this. I do not know what to do. My health is fine, i think. Who has ideas?

You have to consume more carbs to keep you in an energetic mode. Eat pasta, bread and food in this kind that are full of carbs. A vitamin mix will help as well
Activity: 18
October 11, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
Maybe you are stress so always feel tired. Take a moment to relax.
Activity: 185
October 10, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
Usually it happens to me around winter time when I cant get not enough vitamin D.
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
Do you actually get enough sleep? Sleeping around 8.5 hours a day and waking up around 6-7 fixed the same situation for me.
Activity: 19
October 10, 2018, 06:16:51 PM
Did anyone have such a thing that you constantly feel tired, do not want to do anything? I always have this. I do not know what to do. My health is fine, i think. Who has ideas?

Some days i do feel this way. Such is our life today. You have to work hard to live good, and this pressure everyone too much, in my opinion. Best is not to over extend yourself, else you mind just mentally break.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
October 10, 2018, 06:02:15 PM
There are many illnesses that can give such symptoms for example: chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, lyme disease, SM... They are not easy to diagnose and cure.
do not want to do anything
For this I can give you a solution, but first you should check if your health is in fact OK.
There is drug called noopept, it gives you incredible boost in motivation etc. Best form are drops but powder is also OK, in both cases you should put it under your tongue to get best effect.
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
October 10, 2018, 05:58:57 PM
Called depression or other mental health issue. Go see a doctor.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
October 10, 2018, 03:42:10 PM
Well I always fell like this. Coffe helps a bit but not really. Now I am trying to boost myself up with Matcha tea - must say it works quite well - more caffeine than coffee!

On the other hand I found hyperactive and full of energy people quite anoying - nothing better than a little boered person Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: