Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 4. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
if you buy ETH yesterday you must hold it for a long time until its price increase before you sell it so you can earn a lot of money.
He said he bought ETH yesterday but it was June 13. At that time, ETH is around $500 so he has lost around 60% now.
I think this time is too late for selling, seems the price is at the bottom, so we have to hold and hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
You did not think that investureurete $ 85 and get $ 95 already the next day? Altcoins still continue to fall so when you invest your risks that the price will drop approximately 75%.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
I think it is the best time to buy ETH, although I missed the lowest price of the previous few days.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
You need to buy now more eth my friend for decreasing your price. and 85 dollar is little money for long term investment. but eth price is really good now. you can buy now.
Activity: 364
I don't understand the expression "invest in Ethereum, it's always a good investment". I immediately in the mind conceived the obscene question. Why is it always profitable to invest in Ethereum? People lose a lot of money buying at the peak of Ethereum and the Ethereum fell by almost 10 times, and Bitcoin is only 3 times. So why is Ethereum good? Is this coin able to compete with Bitcoin? I didn't see that coming.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
Well, if you ar ebuying the Eth right now, you must be patient to wait for the price higher. The price of the Ethereum is now still very volatile and the price is changing every minute. You can take this chance for trading. But, you can also make it as a worthy investment for the long term style. Just be patient and never panic to sell the coin when the price drops.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
You need more money in investing. If you currently invest for $ 85 is a small amount to get a lot of profit you need a very long time. This year all coins have a higher coin price compared to the previous year because of the big price hikes at the end of 2017.

I still believe in bitcoin and also Ethereum no matter how much money you spend is just a matter of time until you get a lot of profits.
Activity: 168
The main thing is not upset much. With everyone, something like this can happen. Therefore, just in the future, before a large investment, count a hundred steps forward. To avoid mistakes.
Activity: 168
Yes, I'm very sorry. After all, we are all surprised by its price. It fell sharply and this frightened investors and owners of this crypto currency. But I, for example, believe that this is just a temporary phenomenon. After correction, everything will fall into place.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
ETH is a good coin that has every possibility to moon anytime but , investing in it and expecting quick return is it good one , now we are in bear market and anything can happen pending the time to moon and every thing will stable .
Activity: 350
if you buy ETH yesterday you must hold it for a long time until its price increase before you sell it so you can earn a lot of money.
And you can wait a year or more before the price grows. Crypto currency is a long-term investment. I already understood this
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Prices will continue to decrease , until market will become more stable . Everything is falling now , but prices would get back to normal values once the panic on crypto market will end , so you shouldn't regret of your purchase , just wait some time and you'l make profit . Patience is the key to success in crypto business .
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
let me guess. after buying, you started seeing some downtrend on the charts yeah? Yup. Quite sad I know, but do not start letting that get to you. The market is a bear season now, and if you ask me, I would say that you even  buy more coins, because this is the best time to do some. When the bull season comes, you will be glad that you did this.
Activity: 336
Eth is always a good investment to do. We are within a bear season and so 10% down shouldn't cause an alarm. Just hodl for long term and you will see the effect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Man you can go for it, Ethereum is very good and I’m sure you will get your loss back. This investment is all about risks and you should learn to avoid them earlier or just take whatever you see. If you get affected all you have to do is have patience for the price coin to recover for you to gain back your lost money. Ethereum has been going down and I’m really happy with it, same as everyone that has invested their money in it. From $200+ and now down to $183 or so. Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Investing in assets on phase of the market fall, you should not pay attention to the cost of the ethereum until the growth phase begins. Do not sell your asset until it brings you a profit. Don't panic!
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Current prices are very weak, ethereum is a long-term investment. if you buy now, then you have to wait long enough to get a profit. in my opinion if for the long term $ 85 is a very small amount.
Activity: 378
Ethereum is very potential coin of this market and it will be definitely rise, So you don't worry about the present situation of the market all the coins are falling down at this time but bought ethereum at this time is very good for you. and i think it will gives you good returns.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
There is no problem if it now price ethereum down. calm down, you should be able to get lucky with the ethereum rate price is quite low. because it would be a lot of people want that. just wait some time until the price of the ethereum will be back on the rise.
Pages:
Jump to: