Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 3. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Well for me for every dip it was time to buy it was not for short term it was always for long term don't look for losses it was normal the market flow is very strong  so nothing to worry about 10$ is not a huge amount, nothing is impossible when you believe on what is your holding always think positive it ca be helpful to lessen your depression.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think now the best time for investing ethereum. Surely 170 dollar was better than that. but we can not buy always from the real dips so i believe that 230 dollar price is really dip also.
I dont think eth will go to 100 dollar. and i know eth will go atleast 1k dollar again. so now you can loose in worst scenario half of your money. but you can do 4x in normal scenario. so i am keep buying eth now.
Activity: 512
The crypto market is volatile and such fluctuations are normal. You will lose that $10 only if you sell on  cheaper price than that you bought it. There is no amount for investing that is small, but it depends on, how much profit you want to achieve and in what time frame.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
It does not mean that it is not the best time to invest, it just means that the price of the coin went down more. You should also be ready because I do not think that the price of ethereum is done falling yet. There is no way to tell when the best time is to buy the coins so you just have to convince yourself that the time that you bought the coin is the best time for you
Activity: 121
I guess you didn't get a good investment return. It's still hard to make money at this time. Because of the bad market environment.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
ETH may no longer be the best altcoin now, as it declines with the decline of ICO, I think the 10% loss is very normal in the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
You have not lost the money, just the price was lower. It is quite normal movement on the market. Most importantly no panic just hold your coin and don't sell. You chose a great coin for investment, it will bring you profit, but you have to wait. The amount of investment each has its own, much as you can and so he invests.
Activity: 71
You lost a few quid in a couple of hours. It's nothing new here. Just be patient as it will even out and you will get your money plus profits back. Eth has been having serious highs and lows recently. It's just best to buy when the whole market is red and be sure it will green a little soon than buy when it's green and expect higher greens. Doesn't work that way. Constantly buy only the dips.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If you want to trade daily then this is not the right time. But if hope for long term investment then it would be a good time. so I don't think it's too early to conclude in a few hours is not a good thing to do. wait and hold only if it were to lose you that will culminate with a profit of coin you have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
in my opinion, the investment in ETH is currently a pretty good idea .. it seems to me that in the future ETH will rise again in price and it will cost as a minimum of 500 - 600 $ (maybe even 1000+) you just have to wait for the uptrend..

But a few months ago, investing in ETH seemed like a good idea, and in the end it turned out that it was a failed investment, and investors suffered large losses. I think a lot of people sold at a big disadvantage. Now it is not necessary to run straight and buy Ethereum, at least invest only a small part of the total Bank.
Activity: 164
I'm guessing the price of the coin dropped after you bought? Well, I'm not surprised, seeing as the coin has been having its price rotate round a specific amount for the past weeks. I think that you shouldn't worry so much about it though. It is a good thing that you have made your investment. Very soon, you will reap your rewards.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
no, you have just investment too early. but it doesnt mean that the amount you investment is not the right time, anytime in the market you can invest, as long as the price is low. and this time ethereum is really low. just hold your investment until it increase.

I agree with you. he can invest in any amount and he can buy at any price. the problem is we don't know what will happen after we buy ethereum and we can only hold it for a while until it increases. with $85 in ethereum, he can have a good coin that can increase in anytime although today, the price is down very deep. it is not about the amount of money we use, but it is about what is the coin that we choose as the investment and how long we can hold the coin. so this time, he needs to wait for a while and don't panic if the price is down again because every people having the same experience.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
no, you have just investment too early. but it doesnt mean that the amount you investment is not the right time, anytime in the market you can invest, as long as the price is low. and this time ethereum is really low. just hold your investment until it increase.
Activity: 131
Now is an excellent time investment, just do not think that your money per day will bring you more profit. It will take time for profit. Any amount from which you get profit is considered a good investment.
Activity: 726
now your job is just to wait and look for other potential altcoins, ethereum will get $ 700 as many ico lock ethereum at $ 700 to $ 800 during the ico period
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
in my opinion, the investment in ETH is currently a pretty good idea .. it seems to me that in the future ETH will rise again in price and it will cost as a minimum of 500 - 600 $ (maybe even 1000+) you just have to wait for the uptrend..
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Don't worry much about your investment at this time because it may soon recover. I think now is the right time to invest because market has been down for a long time now and may recover soon.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
maybe at this time the condition of the coin price is down again, if we read the atmosphere of the world economy, many countries are indeed inflation again, not only in cyberspace, the investment value in the real world also falls a lot. youalso must take into account the time, the amount of investment with the current conditions and the period of time that allows the value to return stable or increase .
Activity: 385
You can't predict where the market is going. Just ibvest for long term and forget about you tokens. Also 10$ is such a small amount. I would like to recomend you to buy more ethereum and other altcons. Their prices are very small now. I think the only thing we will se is the growth in couple of months.
Activity: 462

You will not lose anything if you keep Ethereum for a while. Do not rush to sell because of panic, just forget about it until next year
Pages:
Jump to: