Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 11. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 27, 2018, 06:08:34 PM
You should consider the time of purchase and reasonable price, can not buy all the time so it is easy to make mistakes that business losses, if you think that the BTC can fall below 7k $ and decided to wait Expect to buy, so it is better to have a goal in your business.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
He means who bought bitcoin or crypto at their all-time high (ATH)  prices?

Many of them did, expecting that the glory of Bitcoin will continue and never stop until they have just learned about the dip and regret their rush decision without searching or having a backup plan on their mind, now they are just quite and still holding until this day.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
April 27, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
It may happen at the beginning but don't give up. You can regain your money when bitcoin rise in upcoming months. Also you get profit from airdrops and bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 27, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
If you bough on the alla time high i suggest you to hold, as you can see it seems that the market is recovering and you recovering it's loss . i think that for june we will return at the levels of december or eventi beyond
hold at this time when the market is uncertain to make losses seem to grow. I think if your loss is not too big or less than 50% from yout capital  it will be better to cut loss and find another coin for trading
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 05:40:50 PM
There is no shame in doing it believe me because everyone involved in crypto did it once or twice. Sometimes it is really hard to resist the feeling and you buy it even if it's already peaked because you feel like it will continue to grow. Key point is here to learn your lesson from it and try to be more cautious next time. There is no certain way of knowing when it will stop going up but with some experience you will see buying and selling points clearer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 27, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
If you bough on the alla time high i suggest you to hold, as you can see it seems that the market is recovering and you recovering it's loss . i think that for june we will return at the levels of december or eventi beyond
It seems to me that the forecast for December will be quite deplorable. It seems to me that your forecasts are very pessimistic autumn. all already give up to the end of 2018, the same level of the market as last year. And December showed not good prospects.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
Activity: 144
April 27, 2018, 05:16:04 PM
What has happened let it happen, do not hate yourself and do not regret it for too long. Rise up and take lessons from events that occur for you to be more careful again in taking action.
Watch and monitor the state of the market for you to buy coins at the exact time when coins are worth buying.
Do not panic if you are already buying when the price is high. You can hold it until you benefit from it.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Haha it is soo funny. I did also buy at ATH . We are not the only one
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
April 27, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
I bought a bunch of stuff last June that was near the tops and I have been hodling since. You are not the only one OP and it is essentially like a rite of passage in these parts. Don't worry if the whole market goes up and your coin doesn't die, you should be able to sell at worst for break even.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
Man you are in a way lucky!But why haven't you discussed the market situation with the community. Here on the forum you always can find someone to help. Right now you don't have any choise but to hold and believe that market will go high again
today there are a lot of predictions that repairs will go to the mountains. But only no evidence that you would Convince me of the opposite. If you look at the price of Bitcoin, then in 2017 the price rose much more actively than it did today in the same period.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
April 27, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
Man you are in a way lucky!But why haven't you discussed the market situation with the community. Here on the forum you always can find someone to help. Right now you don't have any choise but to hold and believe that market will go high again
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
To recrify that mistake i would recomment u to get some THUG coin right now and get as many as possible and wait to lambo, its cheap and if it goes to 1$ That would be 1000% Profit margin, invest now or cry when everyone moons☺
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Don't always take it too seriously. When you see it go up, it's definitely not the best time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
sorry for you. but if you havent sold them yet you didnt loose anything at all. there will be new all time highs in the future for sure. patience is the key. if you are ok to wait for a while whatever you bought is going to recover if it is not a scam or crap coin.
of course the best advice is to keep it, because that's the only way we do not lose our assets when the price goes down. but if we are right in choosing a coin that will potentially be back up the price again, for example ethereum or litecoin
Activity: 476
April 25, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Patient Bro !!
what price do you buy ATH?
How much lose are you getting now?
I advise you to hold it until the price returns to normal or until your losses are reduced.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
sorry for you. but if you havent sold them yet you didnt loose anything at all. there will be new all time highs in the future for sure. patience is the key. if you are ok to wait for a while whatever you bought is going to recover if it is not a scam or crap coin.
Activity: 504
April 25, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
Everyone makes a mistake one day and that is okay, because everybody started as a small trader without any experience in the crypto market. And it is very hard to buy at the right time if you are new to the market.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Thats a mistake that many people do, the whales seize this type of opportunity and grab them at the lowest, thata y i would suggest you to rectify ur mistake and become a whale now by Buy thousands or even millions of THUG Now and later you can control the market when they moon, so far that would be a best investment😊😊
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
It is never a good idea to by near ATH range. If your emotional FOMO is so big, then only invest first tranche and always have enough cash for buying dips. This way you can average down your price.
Pages:
Jump to: