Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 4. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
You do not have to eat yourself up because of the current situation of market now because the coin/token you hold may be very low now but rather be very patient and calm because the market will recover, it might take time but it will surely do and the price of the coin will rise again.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
But this time it is best for us to buy altcoin, perhaps the market will never drop to such a low, this is the opportunity for us to buy in, take the opportunity to miss.

That is a good suggestion. I think we shall buy some good coins like the ETH, ETC or BCH.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 04:25:08 AM
Many people who invested in cryptocurrency bought the coins at the ATH only, now their investment has been reduced more than 5 times. If they start selling now they will be in huge loss, so it is good to hold them instead of selling them in the market. People who bought the coin at the high price should wait until the prices start increasing again.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 04:15:13 AM
But this time it is best for us to buy altcoin, perhaps the market will never drop to such a low, this is the opportunity for us to buy in, take the opportunity to miss.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
June 25, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Firstly which coin did you buy at ATH,  if it's a solid Project ico no cause for alarm, because it will surely get and surpass it's all time high,  but if it's a pump and dump coin just cut your lose and move on,  and never forget Warren Buffet,  buy when they are panicking and sell when they are fomoing

all the altcoins (specially the top 20) coins are pump and dump coins and if you have bought them in their ATH then you should have sold them already a long time ago and every minute that passes you lose more and more.

also even if you bought bitcoin at its ATH (doesn't get any more solid than BTC) you should have sold it because it was a mistake to buy at $20k and holding it. the trick is you sell bitcoin and buy it back after the drop was done. it can be repeated multiple times it doesn't have to be one time. so that you hold more bitcoin at the end of this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Firstly which coin did you buy at ATH,  if it's a solid Project ico no cause for alarm, because it will surely get and surpass it's all time high,  but if it's a pump and dump coin just cut your lose and move on,  and never forget Warren Buffet,  buy when they are panicking and sell when they are fomoing
Activity: 65
OPQ
June 22, 2018, 08:56:40 AM
I like how this post has been active for months. Anyhow, an update on my story. I bought more in the dip  Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 21, 2018, 09:39:58 PM
The old all time high will look pretty low in coming years  so hold on to your coins and cost average into some more good coins at these low prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 09:33:37 PM
I, too, constantly make this mistake. It seems to me that I bought very cheaply, but after a few weeks I realize that it was a very high price for a coin.
Well for me it is not a mistake if you compare it potential price of bitcoin and altcoins in the future and for sure you will know that if you stay here but if not you will regret it forever because based of what I've learn in crpytocurrency and blockchain technology they really have a very very big potential in the future.
Activity: 92
June 21, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
buying any coin at a price expecting pump but later we realize it was all time high price and now 60-70% dip in market then it really hurts that we got entry in emotions at wrong time . but it is ok if you did so now hold that for a period so that bitcoin make another all time high .
bitcoin make all time high every year so no price can be said highest price of bitcoin bcoz it has potential to break any record.
Activity: 72
June 21, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
I, too, constantly make this mistake. It seems to me that I bought very cheaply, but after a few weeks I realize that it was a very high price for a coin.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
Do not worry. If you bought with a long-term perspective, then such a small difference in price for you will not be critical. Expect the recovery of the cryptocurrency market (if the crypto currency you have chosen has good prospects)
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Well, we all knows that Crypto currencies investment is very risky and very ironic because the price is very unpredictable but if you bought the right Altcoins then you just wait because it will bounce back for sure and your investments are going to be fine but if you bought crap Altcoins then we will just hope and pray that it will bounce back too so that your hard earned money will not going to lose.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
This is the major mistake many people will do because their thinking is completely different. Of course, if you bought them at the high value just don't sell and wait until, the price decreases because you can average it by buying them at dips.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
I wouldn't say you are in the worst situation, i saw my friends ICO investments or altcoins drop 90%, everyone now bagh holders..  Undecided
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:40:07 AM
Thank Goodness I never did this .
I know a lot of people who bought because the prices were hiking but as soon as they bought the prices got low again . This was faced by many people .
But i would suggest you to hold on . If yo have bought at high rates then atleast try to attain what you invested so that there is no loss situation .
Wait for the hiking again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 15, 2018, 02:30:17 PM
I, too, often made this mistake. But then I got experience, and began to study the growth schedule of each coin. This allowed me to choose the right time to buy a coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
June 15, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
unfortunately there are so many people that bought bitcoin when it was over 15k and they dont know what to do right now. nobody knows when bitcoin is going to reach that point again. you can try to focus on some strong altcoins instead of waiting on bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
June 15, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
That's really a bad situation. I'm sure you need to keep holding that in the next few months and never ever sell that unless that market is uptrend or bullish. Just don't get hype next time you get into crypto or they so called FOMO (fear of missing out)
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
If you already bought on all time level too bad you have nothing to do. I would suggest you to stay calm and patient for whole new bull markets to start.  If you don't you will end up losing money so..
Pages:
Jump to: