Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 7. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 05, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
If you already bought on all time level too bad you have nothing to do. I would suggest you to stay calm and patient for whole new bull markets to start.  If you don't you will end up losing money so..
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
June 05, 2018, 01:02:58 PM
I think that you are not in vain bought because soon it will pay off several times and you will not regret that invested in this field. So do not worry soon everything will be fine.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
June 05, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
Do not think of hurting yourself because of the coin. The advice i can give you is that you keep the coin for something. Just consider it to be a lost money and focus on something else. I believe in some months to come you will get something out of it.

If you bought the altcoin when it was more expensive than now, you have to hold it. Just do not listen to these guys that consider themselves the fortune-tellers and foresee the fall of all the cryptos.
Well others could by right by selling the coin before it will go down more, good trader always advice to put stop limit so that when the coin will go down that will triggered and automatically sell the coin you just bought. Of course its not good to lose but selling the coins with a lesser percent of losing is way better that to see it go down even more.
Activity: 630
June 05, 2018, 12:53:55 PM
Do not think of hurting yourself because of the coin. The advice i can give you is that you keep the coin for something. Just consider it to be a lost money and focus on something else. I believe in some months to come you will get something out of it.

If you bought the altcoin when it was more expensive than now, you have to hold it. Just do not listen to these guys that consider themselves the fortune-tellers and foresee the fall of all the cryptos.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
I will never do that. All time high is the moment of high risk because when it dip you will certainly lost your patience if it can not manage to go back from the lost price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
This is a normal situation. Each of us at least once bought coins at peak. Many make the same mistakes all the time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
Don't you worry much about having bought bitcoin at its highest price last year. Nobody expected it that bitcoin will fluctuate more than half of that ATH. Just hold your bitcoin and wait for it to recover and that's the least you can do for now rather than selling it at a losing price.
Activity: 644
June 05, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

i am the same like you.
but i am hodlng with a big patience.
i believe i will earn good money.
i hope.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
That's not a good thing but i guess it's not yet the end of the world for you, i suggest to secure whatever you are holding up to now. You'll be fine when the bullrun visits again. Don't lose hope coz you'll end up crying if you go panic selling. Remember the hodlers always wins at the end so keep it up and be positive. The full potential of this industry has lot to offer.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
June 05, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
Have patience.All time high is a temporarry thing for every coin.Crypto Market is ganing interest,so next ath for any coin is just a matter of time id say
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
We can never accurately estimate the highest or lowest price. Unfortunately, many of my coins I have have too much finesse. Especially because of the coins we bought a few months ago during the bull season. We will see prices rising again with patience Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 05, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

It is just normal in crypto, a lot of people have bought during the ATH. It depends on your next move if you will cut loss or hold. If you are patient enough just wait for the market to recover, that way, you can avoid losing money. Sometimes patience is needed for you to earn.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
June 05, 2018, 02:58:30 AM
Well, it's not bad, but still has its own risk and preferences, you still need to follow more and not make mistakes already in fact, as well as a good pre-criticism that you will probably give a plus.
You bought on all time high and now there looks no way out which is bothering you. In my opinion, you should hold now and hold until your portfolio is at its maximum price level. There are people who sell their portfolio and loose much of their money.  At least you have a ray of hope and can still survive by making good decision. Towards the end of the year, the values of many crypto currencies are expected to rise high.
Activity: 21
June 05, 2018, 02:06:59 AM
ahahah
Activity: 340
June 04, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
Maybe you need to be patient hold the coin for a long time in order to generate a profit. don't get too panicked about the issue price of the coin because if you panic thus will lose out.
Activity: 5
June 04, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
Lol, happened to me a couple of times, buying and watching it drop. I even thought I was a crypto jinx. So far they've always recovered. It's part of the learning process I guess..
Activity: 132
June 04, 2018, 05:38:05 PM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
You should not hate your self considering that everything here in crypto is unpredictable, ATH now might not be the ath in the future, just hold on it until the price recovered to your buying price so that you won't lose any money though you lose time in it.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
June 04, 2018, 05:24:19 PM
Everyone made a mistake, and I guess your not alone. I did also buy at ATH last january, but hey, market is slowly recovering and I think it will pass ATH if this one will continue. Do not lose hope and do shortings so that you will accumulate more coins each day.

Unless you did not sell the cryptocurrency that you have already bought, there is no any mistakes. Just wait for the times when the coins in your wallet will gain.
Right, its not considered to be a mistake as long you are still holding those coins that you had bought on the peak. These kind of circumstances cant really be avoided because its always been part of the nature of coin prices not to be predictable where as a trader or investors pointing it out would really be always a challenge. The issue or thing on here to be worried about is on your emotion on how long would you last to cope up with the stress on seeing your portfolio on negative or deep reds?
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 04, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
Don't be sad, if you believe in your coins. you should hold them for a long term. Sooner or later price will go up and you will be happy.
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
Carefully review all of the upcoming events on the project. Perhaps soon there will be something important and the price will rise well.
Pages:
Jump to: