Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 10. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
May 02, 2018, 05:33:44 AM
coins have cycle once they reach all-time high market may get dump due to fear factor but once the market sentiment become strong u can expect back the prices just keep holding with patience
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
haha well i guess there will always be some people which will buy in ATH. just wait for a bigger ATH Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 02, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
today there are a lot of predictions that repairs will go to the mountains. But only no evidence that you would Convince me of the opposite. If you look at the price of Bitcoin, then in 2017 the price rose much more actively than it did today in the same period.

That is why I'm writing that he has to believe, as in my opinion small coins will soon throw bitcoin aside, due to its high commissions and impossibility of making small transactions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 06:31:54 PM
just wait few months and all the crypto market will recover again and will go higher than the last ATH price since it is always like that if you bought solid altcoin with great team and community
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 04:23:20 PM
We all did the same at some point, so there is no need to worry about that.

I think that all the people who has been on crypto for months, already know how does it feel, and yes, it is more than horrible to be honest.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
I made the same mistake. don't worry man, that was not last ATH, I'm almost sure
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
If the coin that you buy is promising, no need to regret it. If you think that it will go to the moon soon, hold it as long as you can and sell it if the time is right. At this point, good trading strategy is needed.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
I think that you need to read more about trading in order to choose the right time to buy and sell coins. This is not an easy path.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
he entire market is unpredictable, just think about the time when it reached close to $20000. Everything happened all of a sudden, in this regard having patience is important and good will happen anytime. Lets hope this happens soon as market has started to recover even when the stock markets were downtrend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 28, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
This is a normal situation. Each of us at least once bought coins at peak. Many make the same mistakes all the time.  Wink
Activity: 205
April 28, 2018, 03:34:07 AM
I bought during an all time high during the last year on June if i am not wrong, ZRX was about $0,30, and then it dropped to less than $0,15 for more than a month.

But then it touched $2 on January, honestly, i didnt sell at that price, i just sold at less than $0,60 if i am not wrong
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 28, 2018, 02:42:44 AM
Me too, I also bought on all time high when everyone around me is talking about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I do believe there will be another all time high coming in the near future.

I believe it too, the next bubble will bring the total market to more than 2-3 trillion in my opinion. If you bought too high then keep holding and try to average down
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 28, 2018, 02:33:06 AM
A lot of people, i bought NEO at the all time high (more than $130) and i dont blame myself, because i know that it is going to go up anyway, so maybe it was not a bad decision after all, we all are going to recover our money

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Don't hate much. You don't need to blame yourself just because of that. You're not alone on that situation because i have read some articles about how they are so devastated when they invest at 20,000$. Just hold and be patient because it's the only way to do for now until time comes that bitcoin will go back to that price again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
April 28, 2018, 02:17:04 AM

Don't hate much. You don't need to blame yourself just because of that. You're not alone on that situation because i have read some articles about how they are so devastated when they invest at 20,000$. Just hold and be patient because it's the only way to do for now until time comes that bitcoin will go back to that price again.
Merit: 113
April 28, 2018, 12:34:27 AM
Me too, I also bought on all time high when everyone around me is talking about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I do believe there will be another all time high coming in the near future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2018, 11:52:38 PM
if you can be patient, you should hold it until the price goes up.
if you can not be patient, preferably cutloss. but I recommend selling it gradually partially.
Activity: 66
April 27, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

why do you hate your life? You can see that when you buy ATH, you have calculated about ATH coins you buy. and you do not have to bother thinking about it .. profit and loss in the world of common crypto currency ..
and you should see the price every day to make sure that your coins start and you need patience in this regard.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 27, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
Investing in crypto on ATH is an entirely false thing. IMO, should only invest in cryptos when its exchange rate drops sharply, the ideal time to spend is when the crypto rate hits bottom. If you invest at high exchange rates, then you will probably lose money if the crypto rate suddenly drops.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 06:47:38 PM
So do I)). I'm afraid to buy at a time when the market is bleeding and this is my biggest mistake. Later I regret that I did not buy a coin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
April 27, 2018, 06:13:43 PM
Why did you buy ATH?

Why not buy Bitcoin or ETH?
those two coins are the best coins I've come across.
The profit earned from investing in both coins is obviously more profitable.
I advise you to choose a coin that has a good predicate. Do not buy bad coins.
Learn it first before buying it so you do not regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: