Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 5. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
This is a typical beginner's mistake. I'm sure that you will get experience and stop making this kind of mistakes. Just learn the basics of trading and don't let your emotions influence to your decisions Wink
Yes and all of us had been made a mistake when we are really new here in crypto and that's why we learn. For those beginners are really need to experience that thing for them to learn and know what they will do next time. Always do your own search before investing your money on anything.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
If you are already buying at a high price then now is the most appropriate opportunity to buy at the cheapest price, I am always optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will be brilliant and the price can go up to thousands of percent.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
You have to accept it. Your two choices are either you hold ATH or you cut your losses. It depends on your preference. Buy ATH. It's not a terrible thing, just wait for the other high.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
If you buy it all the time it's your decision, the market today is a good time to buy, altcoin prices are dropping sharply, but is expected to increase again in the future. . So buy them now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
June 14, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Don't hate your life because that you lose some in crypto it's a part in this crypto world sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. If your believe in that coin hold it and wait the price goes up dont stress your self because it will bring you a head ache. Just chill and wait the price will it takes time to every coin to increase the value,just be patience.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 14, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
You do not have to eat yourself up because of the current situation of the crypto market but rather relax and hold patiently because the market will recover and price of coin will rise again. This is one of the periods when
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
Hey guy, you have a great chance to buy coins at a low price today. See how the whole market has fallen, this is all for you. Just buy coins from the top 10 and soon It will give you a good profit. Or maybe not so soon)
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
June 09, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
This is a typical beginner's mistake. I'm sure that you will get experience and stop making this kind of mistakes. Just learn the basics of trading and don't let your emotions influence to your decisions Wink
FOMO, and this happens to many small investors during the peak last december. But I think the best thing to do with your coins is to hold until it bounce back to your buying price and make a new all time high. This can really be a great experience for to learn more about this market, don’t make the same mistake again keep on learning.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 09, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
I have not sold at ath and regret it every day. But what is past can`t recovered and I would reccomend to try and scalp. Decrease your costs with 5-10% daily trading and wait for another pump.
You don't need to regret for not selling at the past ATH price cause there's always another ATH  which I believe will occur anytime soon during or after the world cup.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 07, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

Everyone, at least once in their lives, bought on ATH. It's not something horrible, just wait for another high. Or sell a bit lower and try to get back lost funds, using short term trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

This is all due to speculation.
With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the coin comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coin and the team behind it. Nothing else.
What can you learn from this? Either take the hard road, where you become a speculator and ride the charts, or the easier one by identifying the worthy coins like Multiversum and investing in them at a time like this one, where fear and the unknown is in the market. Then just watch as the coin breaks boundaries and your investment in its value increases naturally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
Well, at least you bought crypto and now you possess a good thing, you may entertain it, and it totally depends from you, would you still get profit from there or not...
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
June 07, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

It is necessary to learn to control emotions and not to buy when the price flies to the moon. And then you will see how everything will change
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 07, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
its okay to take huge step of buying coins at all time high better nt to sell coins at low price better to hold and sell coins when it reach all-time high thereafter
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

All that you have to do right now is to hold.
Don't bother with checking the price every few minutes, even days. Just relax and wait for better times.
There was a spike and big drop right after, it happened many times before so I think it is absolutely possible for it to happen once more.
Don't panic and take it as a lesson for the future. I'm sure there are plenty of people like you, that's why we see this huge "sale"

It would really take time for bitcoin or those alts you bought at the all time high to get back to the price when you bought it bitcoin affects all coins at the moment so if bitcoin is down all alts are down too. What you can do is really to wait for a long time maybe a year or two but also checking those coins from time to time to see if you can sell it or if the price exceeds that of the all time high.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 07, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
You made a mistake. Just make a conclusion and don't sell your coins till they recover in price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
You could have sell it when the value started dropping in order not to have lost higher amount but if you didn't do that then what you can do now is to hodl intolerance he green season falls again. It is quite a difficult situation though but just be patient
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
I have not sold at ath and regret it every day. But what is past can`t recovered and I would reccomend to try and scalp. Decrease your costs with 5-10% daily trading and wait for another pump.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
June 06, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

Everyone has their own strategies in investing. Buying coins in their all time high is I think the dumbest thing to do. If you wanted to earn from your investments, make sure to buy them from the lowest price that they ever be because once they pump, you can have atleast double amount of what you've invested in.

yeah buy low / sell high would be the best case... but the problem was that people got told crypto will rise.. we are at the beginning, so people thought they could invest without thinking...
but what we see now, is a bear market... or whatever, big players take their profits, if you look closer you can see that nearly every altcoin is down x10-x20... i think the most would not recover and this could be good for the market
Pages:
Jump to: