Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 2. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
If you ask me to chose gold or bitcoin, I would chose Bitcoin.
yes, buying gold would be safer but if the person knows technology behind of bitcoin, it is better to buy bitcoin.
If the person thinks that bitcoin is too expensive to buy, ether might be alternative.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
March 15, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
Since the status of bitcoin as of now is in down situation where all coins has been goes to a lower price, I will choose to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more profitable than gold. Gold will takes a lot of months before it increase. Unlike bitcoin's price, everyday it can increase.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
I recommend you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin can't steal .while gold can steal if you don't care it.Bitcoin can your money change in double profit and that's why you can better plan for your future and you can build a business using bitcoin .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
I WOULD BUY GOLD AT THIS POINT BITCOIN IS TO UNSTABLE LATELY!
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
March 14, 2018, 02:20:24 AM
Gold and bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but i think gold is more safe than bitcoin as it contains a very low volatility rate. Gold is a safe haven they say which i also think is besides gold is tangible where you can make a product out of it like jewelries. Gold is beneficial in a very long time investment, it can also be passed to your future children.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 13, 2018, 06:14:42 PM
All the same if you invest in gold. This will be the most stable investment. In a hundred years, gold will not go down in price. A bitcoin is something new and uninhabitable. You can take a chance, and see what happens.
Yes, gold is a material thing and people are accustomed to its value, but if interest is lost to it, then gold will depreciate. Why do you say that bitcoin is not fit for life? I think you think so because you do not know about bitcoin enough to understand its potential and its main purpose is to become a monetary unit that will not have borders, regulators and everything that has fiat funds.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
March 13, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
All the same if you invest in gold. This will be the most stable investment. In a hundred years, gold will not go down in price. A bitcoin is something new and uninhabitable. You can take a chance, and see what happens.
Activity: 154
March 13, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
If you want to get your money back fast plus get fast profit bitcoin is your choise. If you are not from risky people and want stable income your choise is gold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 13, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
I prefer Bitcoins because it has a great chance of raising the price and reaching a hundred dollar value. We know that Gold is famous because it is the first thing we used to pay for our natives. It is also a historical and it comes from natural resources. But the world is changing and it begins to receive the technology that changes everything. Even the money we use history has passed and we should be becoming more intelligent over time. So we must accept what is happening.

I agree. If you would buy gold, although it can be a good asset to hold since you can dispose it for value at any time, and even though how much time you spend keeping it, its value would not depreciate that much, I would say that Bitcoin would still be my choice because I want something to do with an asset that's up-and-coming, plus has the the capacity to give me something more in return. Bitcoin can be used in so many different ways that in the end can be a good medium to gain good profit. So, with that idea, I believe that Bitcoin would be the better option.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
Buy gold today and you will realize that someone who used the same amount of money you used to invest in cryptocurrency will have the financial power to purchase twice the amount of gold you have, just in a few days, while you gold is still at the same price you bought it,no profit.
Yes gold is not profitable as like bitcoin's profit and may be your money will lost in gold because its price is not increase like bitcoin, so gold is much better for use as jewelry not for investment but bitcoin can your money change in double profit and that's why you can better plan for your future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 13, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
I've bought bitcoin and some altcoins.  I'm also interested in buying gold and I might buy a small amount.  The biggest problem I see with gold is that if you have a lot of it, how do you store it?  I doubt I would want lots of it in my house.

Well, the answer to this question is basically subject and based on your preference. If you prefer gold, Bitcoin or altcoin depends on how you want to push through with your capital. Gold is the way if you want a steady and more reliable investment, Bitcoin if you want to really amp up your investment but would entail patience, and finally, altcoin for short term investments that, although may yield profit, would not be as big as substantial, but would be fair enough to treat it as a profit.
Activity: 121
March 13, 2018, 04:21:37 PM
Buy gold today and you will realize that someone who used the same amount of money you used to invest in cryptocurrency will have the financial power to purchase twice the amount of gold you have, just in a few days, while you gold is still at the same price you bought it,no profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
both are very good to buy. I prefer to buy 60% gold and 40% in bitcoin. even if gold could have fallen harag but the goods will not decrease drastically its price in the market.bitcoin is very high price but at the time of the price down we can not ascertain how severe the market price drop coin ini.ini just my point of view

I would suggest that you add here 2 and 3. For example, another currency and real estate or any other stock. And see what happens next.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
I would invest in bitcoin. Although I'm already here. But my friends would say that it is better than gold. This is what is constant.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
both are very good to buy. I prefer to buy 60% gold and 40% in bitcoin. even if gold could have fallen harag but the goods will not decrease drastically its price in the market.bitcoin is very high price but at the time of the price down we can not ascertain how severe the market price drop coin ini.ini just my point of view
Activity: 103
March 13, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
You should buy Gold!
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 13, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
Well I like both, if you can just have both. Both gold and Bitcoin are good investments. Their values appreciates in time, plus they both have advantages for gold, you can use it as jewelry and accessory because it is beautiful. For Bitcoin you can also use it as a currency for shopping online different stuff, anytime anywhere. So if I were you, I will be buying and keeping these two, it will definitely be worth every dime.

Yes you can have both but imagine if you have tons of bitcoins and you will only focus all your money on cryptocurrency then you will earn more profit more than investing on gold. Gold is very hard to sell and you will not immediately turn it to fiat because there are a lot of papers to handle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 02:07:57 PM
If u buy gold it increase its price very slowly and some time its high and low its price.If u buy bit coin its price going to high and high day by day.It is true that some times bitcoin price also going to very low and decision is yours what you do now...
Activity: 103
March 13, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
I buy BTC and you?
Activity: 199
March 13, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
Buy btc, take part in ICO, make an investmants, trade in exchanges and so on! Its interesting first of all, discover new horzons, new ideas...
Buy gold for what? Its too booooring for me...
Pages:
Jump to: