Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 4. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
March 13, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
It actually depends on which is more important to them, fast growth or stability. If they prefer fast growth then Bitcoin is certainly the better choice. It does not need a more convincing way of proving its real deal than presenting the historical data of the prices of Bitcoin. The growth cannot be equalled by any other investment. But if they prefer to value market or price stability rather than fast growth then they may choose gold. At least they have a set of choices. On a personal note though, I prefer fast growth.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
I think Bitcoinn is best for now.Bitcoin prices are rising day by day.Very soon Bitcoin's price will be 10000.So bitcoin is best for now.
Bitcoin is the best than gold. Because the value is continues increasing so fast. Buy bitcoin now then invest and hold and a few months you get profit. You can buy gold in the profit of your investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

I will buy bitcoin for investment. Because active bitcoin movement can make a fast growing investment.
While gold prices tend to be stable, even if there is a very small movement.
So not suitable when used for investment.
Activity: 42
March 13, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
diversify your portfolio. That's a better choice.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
March 13, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
I think investors who participate in bitcoin need much more effort to do research and learn knowledge. even though it has high profit, it is very risky.

normally will lost first before gaining money

and you dont know how long it will take.

so I think people should really prepared to enter this field.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
I will buy bitcoin and altcoins. If I buy bitcoin or altcoins for sure I can buy gold from the profit of bitcoin or altcoins. Indirectly if buying kripto money will certainly have an advantage in the future, and from the profit we can buy gold. In conclusion if buying kripto money can certainly get gold.
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
If me,I will buy btc bcos I will get more bigger profit than gold
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
March 13, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
Choosing bitcoin is much better because it has a huge rewards if you hold for long term but high risk. Gold is good in long term investment also with low risk and high reward for long term holdings.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

Gold was an excellent means of calculation in the old days, but the fact is that time goes on and everything changes.
Gold is not essentially a means of payment and it does not even provide a national currency, in fact, gold is now a resource necessary for industry and as a jewelery.
   With the same success you can buy mercury, lead or aluminum - the result will be the same only the volume of the goods will increase.
The purchase of bitcoin as a new financial instrument, will provide you with more income in the near future.
   The risk of losing everything is present in bitkoyne and gold, it all depends on the security measures.

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
You should buy the one you feel more secure with. I am willing to take any risks for bitcoin because the chances to increase my incomes are bigger than gold
Activity: 34
March 13, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
Advantage of buying bitcoin is more secure than buying real gold because renting a storage to keep your gold is very expensive
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
March 13, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
I think I prefer to buy a bitcoin. Because bitcoin is safer than gold and it can be easily bought and tightly. Today we are using digital currencies and following the steps of cryptocurrensis. But we can choose the same while using bitcoin and gold. It's up to us.
Activity: 336
March 13, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
No government will ever back its currency with gold because then it couldn't use inflation to rob their citizens of their hard-earned value.Gold is a maybe Over extremely long periods it sort of gains value, sometimes, much slower than other investments.No guarantee it will continue to do so though.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 13, 2018, 07:59:53 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

The claim above is very true especially on Bitcoin, we know how the market is, you can get big returns on investments just the same way as you can make loses, the market is very unpredictable and its upon the buyer to do thorough research before deciding on what to do.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
i would recommend buying bitcoin is worth dan gold.gold value is slowly increasing.but bitcoins is not.i recommend bitcoins
Activity: 226
March 13, 2018, 07:48:40 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I like both, if I have a lot of money then I will divide my money into two parts, some of which I will buy for gold, and some I will invest in bitcoin. I do not have much courage to invest all my money into bitcoin, because I am afraid of losing my money, so some of my money is better spent on buying gold.
I prefer to buy btc than gold. Because I found out that bitcoin is more amazing than gold. We can really gain on it in a very simple way. And we can also have an opportunity of buying when the price fall down. While in gold we cannot really have the opportunity of buying because it is really so high on price.
Activity: 14
March 13, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
investment in gold is low profit and investment in bitcoin will be instant profit . if you invest in gold gold will give you low profit after five years and investment in bitcoin for five year bitcoin will give you instant profit and can change your life standard.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
Buy both. Gold is a very stable asset, not as volatile as bitcoin and has considerable values in places where bitcoin is not as popular and widely used. Bitcoin is also a good way to up your investment in a couple of years so put some money on it too
Activity: 490
March 13, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I like both, if I have a lot of money then I will divide my money into two parts, some of which I will buy for gold, and some I will invest in bitcoin. I do not have much courage to invest all my money into bitcoin, because I am afraid of losing my money, so some of my money is better spent on buying gold.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 13, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
I will buy gold for now because it has a specific price in the market. Its price is not volatile unlike bitcoin.
Gold is always increasing but bitcoin does not. Bitcoin is always unpredictable especially today. Its price always dump and very often to pump.
Pages:
Jump to: