Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 3. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
I buy BTC,you have to decide by yourself
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
March 13, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you are going to ask me, i am a trader by the way so i am more interested on cryptocurrency rather than investing my money on a physical stuff's. Bitcoin will be better to invest because the value is increasing very fast and you can exchange it right away while gold is very hard to sell because of the eyes around you that wants to steal it from you and your life will be in danger.
Activity: 11
March 13, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Gold is always a smart choice for everone, due to its historical reliability and real value, but Bitcoin is starting to become a worthwhile option. Modern investors would be smart to keep a small amount of both in their account, but should also be wary of over-investing in a currency with an opaque future. If Bitcoin can prove its value, however, gold may have a real competitor for the safe-haven asset of choice.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 13, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
I think you should buy BTC

I will also buy btc if have an option between gold and btc. i know for the fact that if I hold both of them for couple of years the return that I will be making in btc will be much more times higher than that of the gold. Also in recent years btc has being the best to invest when it comes to returns.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
for i rather buy bitcoin and i will invest it and soon will pump my money will grow and i want to plan a business.
Activity: 101
March 13, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
I think you should buy gold if you don't have any experience!
Activity: 105
March 13, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
I think you should buy BTC
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
Well I like both, if you can just have both. Both gold and Bitcoin are good investments. Their values appreciates in time, plus they both have advantages for gold, you can use it as jewelry and accessory because it is beautiful. For Bitcoin you can also use it as a currency for shopping online different stuff, anytime anywhere. So if I were you, I will be buying and keeping these two, it will definitely be worth every dime.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
i think you shoul buy the both,the btc has more risk,you should buy 60% gold and 40% for btc and some coin in top 10,btc can make hight profit but it loose very fast
Activity: 48
March 13, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
Buy both. Gold is for long term value hold and bitcoin for speculation. Diversify the portfolio if you are not an avid gambler.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 13, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I think bitcoin will be more beneficial in the long run than gols although gold is a precious one and expensive bitcoin do have a lot of advantages which gold don't have like the high volatility rate. Bitcoin's price is what the volatility effects is and it reflects the demand from the market that decides what will be the price of bitcoin in a certain time. Gold somehow is a safe haven for many that it can be sold for lots of money and its tangible so the security is in your hands, literally.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
March 13, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
I think Bitcoinn is best for now.Bitcoin prices are rising day by day.Very soon Bitcoin's price will be 10000.So bitcoin is best for now.
Bitcoin is the best than gold. Because the value is continues increasing so fast. Buy bitcoin now then invest and hold and a few months you get profit. You can buy gold in the profit of your investment in bitcoin.
Largely due to the properties  Bitcoin is more volatile compared to gold. As price increases, people’s opinions on the revolutionary currency become stronger than ever.
Bitcoin by itself this is more than we may ever think for that we ca have this as long as we work here in this currency so by that we can be able to have that for unlike in gold you have to work harder on that there is a lot of difference between this two so this is may depends on what particular decision are you willing to be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 12:41:06 PM
The store in the value of gold follows the supply and demand curve where the demand is based on industrial. Gold is used in a vast number of industrial uses. Gold takes high transactions cost and storage costs. How about Bitcoin?
You can using Bitcoin to buy thing, paying some bills, Bitcoin can be used to easily trade other Cryptocurrencies so you can use that for other things such as private transactions, storage, and cloud computing. Bitcoin can be saving in any media and its secured with private keys, none can access your wallet without it.
So i prefer to buying Bitcoin by it's advantages.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
For me, it is okay to buy both, if you have that resources and can avail both of them then do it. Buy now when the.price of bitcoin is crashing down. It's the best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
March 13, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
If I were you, I'd get some bitcoins. With a new technology that can be developed, we can not be sure how much gold will be produced. But we know the amount of bitcoin that will be produced.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

If for long-term investment, I prefer gold. But if to trade, I prefer bitcoin; because it is faster to make money in a short time. And I'll buy gold after I get a profit from bitcoin.
However, in terms of security. Whatever investment you will make. surely always be accompanied by risk. So, in my opinion. Investing is a matter of belief.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
If me,I will buy btc bcos I will get more bigger profit than gold

As bitcoin is a bit expensive than gold, no wonder why bitcoin will win if we have to make a poll here. Bitcoin's volatility attracts risk-taking investors because their beliefs is larger than their fears.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 13, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I believe it could be a good idea to invest in both in order to diversify the portfolio. You can't say one is better investment than another, it's just different. All school stuff against the modern tech
Activity: 81
March 13, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Yes, if you don't want to take on big risks, you should choose to invest in gold, and its price won't change much in a short period of time. If you want to get high returns in a short period of time, you should invest in bitcoin, but it also has a lot of risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
I think Bitcoinn is best for now.Bitcoin prices are rising day by day.Very soon Bitcoin's price will be 10000.So bitcoin is best for now.
Bitcoin is the best than gold. Because the value is continues increasing so fast. Buy bitcoin now then invest and hold and a few months you get profit. You can buy gold in the profit of your investment in bitcoin.
Largely due to the properties  Bitcoin is more volatile compared to gold. As price increases, people’s opinions on the revolutionary currency become stronger than ever.
Pages:
Jump to: