Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 2. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
You should buy ICO, Ethereum price is very low now, while ICO still use high price of Ethereum to set price for their token sale. Many ICO still put Ethereum price higher than $500 to to make the rate between their token and Ethereum, so you will get more token if you invest in ICO now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
If you follow my advice, you should not buy any new ICO at this point of time. You sometimes may suffer loss by investing in new ICOs. In some cases, new ICOs collect money beforehand and never get listed on exchange. In that case, you will be cheated. There are many good and promising coins in the market undervalued, which you can buy. You may hold your ethereum as the coin is best coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
my advice, if you want to invest in an ico, then you must first examine the ICO you want to invest. You have to see their team, and the product moves in a clear field and the exchange agreement is on the map to match an ICO.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I suggest CrowdForce. It uses mobile technology and the largest merchant agent network to help businesses, banks, digital wallets, and exchange companies access the underserved population in emerging markets. - taken from their website.

But one feature they are working on is doing micro tasks, surveys, and other mini-jobs and get rewarded through their blockchain platform while others can use that working power for their research and other stuff.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Now there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs, and the bearish trend of the crypto market does not carry any prospects for the development of ICO projects. Therefore, when choosing a project for investment, you need to carefully study the information about it on the rating sites.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?

If you do not take into account the fact that now is not the best time to invest in the ico you need to look at the rating sites and it is desirable that the companies had the presence of a finished product.

I understand the situation. What rating sites can you recommend?
Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
This analysts also can not be trusted, they obviously take money for paid reviews
But this is better than listing websites that stamp scores for dozens of projects a week, half of which are scam.
Better, but not enough. It’s ideal to study the project yourself and read all the reports about it.

As an option, you can read the theme of the project here on bitcointalk.
There are also enough paid reviews and fake accounts here. If it's hard to you to figure out, then you can use aggregators, where you can find scores for all analysts. E. g. http://topexperts.io.
Activity: 42
Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?

If you do not take into account the fact that now is not the best time to invest in the ico you need to look at the rating sites and it is desirable that the companies had the presence of a finished product.

Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
This analysts also can not be trusted, they obviously take money for paid reviews
But this is better than listing websites that stamp scores for dozens of projects a week, half of which are scam.
Better, but not enough. It’s ideal to study the project yourself and read all the reports about it.

As an option, you can read the theme of the project here on bitcointalk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I believe that participation in the ICO is very dangerous now. According to available statistics, in 2018 only 4% of ICO was collected by soft cap. This is only 4 projects out of 100. If you are not an expert in choosing an ICO, it is better not to risk your funds, but wait for the bear market to give way to the bullish one.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I would recommend to wait till the better market conditions. But if you definitely want to start investing in crypto currencies, search for a great ICO and wait till the token will be live on exchanges and buy their tokens for a much cheaper price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I hope you bought good ICO that gave you good return.  The ether value in May this year is totally different from what is obtainable in the market now.  Those that double their ether through investment in good ICO had it good. Those of us that hold ethereum have had significant drop in value. I believe there will be reversal but the question is. For how long will it take?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If you are decide to invest in some ICOs, better make research first on their whitepaper, the developers team and their roadmap. If their project are good and worth to invest and having solid community, its good to join in that ICOs
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Bad time to invest in any ico, hold your ETH and wait for the market to recover... It is difficult these days to find a good ico

Activity: 462
You should buy nothing at such bearish market, just hold ETH for its fair price around 400-600$
Activity: 434
The crypto market price is currently at the bottom of a cliff. It would be better for you if you decide to buy coins instead of ICO. At the end of this year, market prices are predicted to rebound, so you can get results faster and also benefit from developing the value of your coins. If buying an ICO will take longer to get the results, you need to wait for the process to complete the ICO first.
To find an ICO suitable for you, use the rating sites and listings of new projects, where you can choose the most suitable projects.
The reviews can be bought with money and I think we should not believe them completely. Learn about ICOs by looking at the whitepaper, team, roadmap, and application. If you see the information clearly, then consider the potential of the ico.
I agree... most sites take money for reviews i think

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Don't be easy carelessly in choosing the ICO. many of the ICO that exist currently only contains the project failed and if investing in it certainly is quite risky. not to mention the certainly more scam to look out for in order not to dispose freely of capital to invest in a project.
Activity: 476
For now, it is indeed a very good time to buy and hunt lots of coins, because the price is cheap. However, your ETH should be maintained not to be sold now, you will lose. Instead of buying ICO, it's better to buy coins of good quality at very cheap prices like now. Buy coins in the top 10 with more promising prospects.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I can't give you a suggestion, because I'm afraid that the ICO I recommend will fail and make you disappointed, so what I can help you for is giving a website for you to choose the ICO you want to invest, you can check it at https://www.coinschedule.com, because on the website you will be able to see info about the ongoing ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: