Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 6. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Yes, you can start investing now in an ICO using your 5 Ethereum. My advice to you is to research good ICO first before investing, so that your money will not be lost or scam. Because many ICO's now are scam, not totally scam because the ICO's now are not getting the soft cap that's why the project will be failed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I suggest you continue to hold your 5 ETHs, because most altcoins are far worse than Ethereum. If you use 5 ETHs to invest in other altcoins, you will probably not be able to guarantee the cost.

Or better you hodl half of the Ethereum you have, and the other half to invest in altcoins, not to participate in ICO but try doing research projects with good idea and great team but the price of coins is much cheaper than ICO prices, usually coins that enter the market today can go down 10x than the ICO price.

I think it's safer and has the potential to get much profits. You can do a hodl for a few months or trade and take profit little by little.
Activity: 462

I suggest you continue to hold your 5 ETHs, because most altcoins are far worse than Ethereum. If you use 5 ETHs to invest in other altcoins, you will probably not be able to guarantee the cost.
Activity: 490
No advices on this matter. have a look on ico market right now. Even ICO I promote in my signature has been already listed on IDEX and price is less than on ICO, so who will buy on ICO stage besides investors?
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
I see a lot of bounty projects at this time a lot of bounty projects that don't make ico and some of them are ico projects that are not achieved, this means that the current condition is still unstable and the listing icon is low, so in my opinionwait until market conditions are stable
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Choose an ICO assessment strategy and try to follow it. If you are satisfied with everything in the project (team / roadmap / idea), then you can invest. But not more than 5-10 % of your deposit. ICO it's very risky investing
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
All forms of investment are risky, I am sad to see so many ico scams, investing in ico is risky because there is no legal entity that regulates ico and if you read the whitepaper from the ico project, you will see the same message, like all forms of investment in ico,requires you to do research first before investing
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Depends on you. if indeed you have found a projeck that is indeed suitable for you to be able to invest or not. because choosing your own project is also not easy and must be careful
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
A good one to consider is ModernChain.  They are a cryptopayments platform pushing cryptoadoption to the mainstream.  They promise to be the next big thing. They also have Masternodes, I just invested and ICO is still ongoing.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7

Why to buy an ico , buy some alts at least less risk.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I won't exhort precisely which ico you should contribute. to contribute ico that is your choice. Presently about half ico won't succeed. So think of it as painstakingly. Discover your improvement technique, cooperation, assessment and PR work before contributing. Indeed, I don't have any issue. simply attempt and put a portion of your cash in ico. Look at ICO drops site. It is extremely worth attempting.

I generally utilize their advices!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

If you have 5 Eth now, I recommend you to use it to buy in the exchange platform like in binance, okex, or houbi then choose among coins in there that are potentials like for example Waves, Neo, Omisego, Eth or Bitcoin it depends on you.

Typical discussion on btctalk (at least in these types of topics) : In brief.
If you have an eth, buy eth or bitcoin. But I do not recommend Bitcoin so it remains eth. I helped?

A little more and this forum will be the biggest rubbish dump in history..
copper member
Activity: 190
I would not recommend to invest in ICOs right now. The best strategy is to wait till the token will be listed on the first exchange. In the most cases the price drops and you are able to buy much cheaper than the ICO price.
Activity: 406

I dont trust to any project or team from few months, I'm looking to all ico price and current price for projects and most of them has dropped much so if you will participate to any ico, I suggest invest when it listing at exchanges instead of ico investment.
Activity: 518
There are plenty of ICOs that are ongoing right now. you just have to check first the whitepaper, working product and its ICO rating from different ICO Expert website. You can also check  on GEMERA - a project that  provides a crypto-token backed by Colombian emeralds that applies blockchain technology to create tokens that can be used for investors as a store of value or as a tradeable digital asset.
Activity: 280
if you want to buy ico, make sure that you know the ico you are going to buy, and what the ico works for, because the more you know about an ico the better, because there are many ico scams in circulation today,
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Forget it, the ICO market is not healthy now. This is very dangerous. Advise every newbie not to participate in ICO investment. Don't want to see you lose money. There are a lot of scams here.

I would agree. There are a few promising ICOs going on right now, but the market conditions are not good. Even during the past few months, many of the promising ICOs have failed terribly.
The market has stabilized and investing in ico is a good idea. There are worthy projects, the only change is that payments are delayed and coins go to the exchange for a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Forget it, the ICO market is not healthy now. This is very dangerous. Advise every newbie not to participate in ICO investment. Don't want to see you lose money. There are a lot of scams here.
You are right, especially new peoples lost much money at icos because everybody says ico is good you can buy from cheapest price and can earn money easily, we know this is not true for this bad bear days but newbies can lose much money like you said.
Activity: 448
My point is that you should hold ETH because investing in ICOs at this time is very risky, However, make a decision for yourself.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
If you are so confident about some ICO, then go ahead and purchase it. I know a few rare cases in which investors got as much as 10x or 25x by investing in a single ICO. If you are lucky, then you'll be rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: