Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 3. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I would not invest in ICO both then and now, because even though Ethereum is quite cheap, it has become to invest in ICO, with a probability of 00 percent that you just lose money, I think it's stupid.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

The question I also have for you is that, what are your real intentions? I honestly believe this is a personal issue. You can either do what you want. But I would have prefer you hold the ETH and invest with a different money if available.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you want to invest, but do not know where, pay attention to good startups or ICOs.

It is also very useful to attend offline investment events. There is an opportunity to talk personally with representatives and make choice.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
I think that at this point you need to keep the Ethereum, and possibly buy it. Very sweet price in my opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The best option is to keep your 5 ETHs in the wallet or else exchange your ETHs for some other crypto that is worth investing in these ridiculous prices that the market is offering. However, it is not advisable to invest in ICOs in the current market setting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
if I myself would be better, I would be able to hold it as an investment rather than to join the ICO, because ICO is now getting worse and often experiencing fraud. so if I myself are better off looking safe than later feeling sorry
Activity: 217
To find an ICO suitable for you, use the rating sites and listings of new projects, where you can choose the most suitable projects.
The reviews can be bought with money and I think we should not believe them completely. Learn about ICOs by looking at the whitepaper, team, roadmap, and application. If you see the information clearly, then consider the potential of the ico.
Activity: 854
If I were you I will just do trading on popular coins like Pundi X or Credits since it took time buying and waiting for an ICO to go to the market.
But if you have already decided to buy from an ICO, then I'll just recommend IronX. You can have all the info on the links in my signature.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
There are many fraudulent ICOs. Make sure to do full research where you are investing.
Look at the team, read the whitepaper, their partners and such.

You can try TIOx. Its not an ICO. they have they own exchange already. Just a suggestion.
Also, don't entire invest all your 5 ETH in one ICO. Split them into few good ICOs

Activity: 602
Why not? You can buy whatever you want, 5 eth is enough just to test strategy, so keep going.
This market is good to test each strategy! So you can try it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
unfortunately at the moment there are no good startups on the market in which you need to invest
What is the reason to wear signature of skynet if it is not good startup.
Topic is from May, many things changed from that time including huge market crash. Whoever wants to invest in ICO should know it is very risky investment but finding good project to invest could generate nice profit in future. These projects are very rare and finding one is like searching for needle in a haystack, maybe you will never find one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
If i have 5 eth i would probably hold it or buy additional Eth, Eos and more Drops token. If you have the money this is the best time to fill your bags and hold your coins and tokens in the next two years.
Activity: 38
Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?

If you do not take into account the fact that now is not the best time to invest in the ico you need to look at the rating sites and it is desirable that the companies had the presence of a finished product.

I understand the situation. What rating sites can you recommend?
Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
I watched them. But they do a review of a small number of projects, apparently taking the most popular ones. They don’t have most of my chosen projects.
Activity: 14
Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?

If you do not take into account the fact that now is not the best time to invest in the ico you need to look at the rating sites and it is desirable that the companies had the presence of a finished product.

Usually I trust only analysts who write or shoot video on their own, e. g. Oh Hey Matty or Ian Balina.
Activity: 38

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
If in general, at the moment I would not advise you not to invest in ico because the ETH rate is unstable and, even more, now many people refuse to invest because the market has fallen as a whole and investment in ico is unprofitable
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
if you have 5 eth, you better hold it for as long as possible. Next year the price of Etherum is more expensive than now.
nowadays it is difficult to find a good ico because the price of bitcoin continues to fall

Too long to wait, too, is not worth it. I would wait for the next price increase, maybe it will not be as strong as the previous one, and perhaps it will be much stronger. In any case in the future there will be more pleasant investment opportunities for your ethereum.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Right now is a bad time to be investing in an ICO. Most projects will likely not succeed at reaching the Hardcap, or even the soft cap for that matter. Any decent ICO's that is still running has already extended the public sale for a later date I just hope the hold for the next bull run and cash out with 3-5 times as much!

But if you are going to invest check out my signature. It is a wonderful project!
Activity: 323
Merit: 122

Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
As huge drop i think best thing i waiting rather than investing on ICOs. All reliable projects are in bottom. investing on such coin will be profitable as previous ICO trend. But before doing that you have to select most reliable project's list.
Pages:
Jump to: