Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 4. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

if you have 5 eth, you better hold it for as long as possible. Next year the price of Etherum is more expensive than now.
nowadays it is difficult to find a good ico because the price of bitcoin continues to fall
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I think that I need to say that there is such a project, taChain, which generally looks very good, so I would say that it would be great if you looked at this project and decided that it would be best. Invest or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Rather than investing on ICO. You can buy some great coins which are available in the market. All the coins are in great dip. so you can go for these coins as this may be the best option right now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Its hard to choose ICO right now and if you willing to invest your 5 ethereum I suggest try to find good and better ICO which can help you to gain more Ethereum. Just check the thread of bounties there are lot of good ICO's
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
i will tell you to buy now EThereum as it is one of the downest coin in the market now.
you should include bitcoin also as this time.
if you will just look on the market and you have the knowledge in crypto you will understand it!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi all. I chose several promising ICOs. I read various reports, but they contradict each other. What experts do you trust?
Activity: 896
I think you should hold your ETHs and wait for their prices to rise to sell and get money. At present ETH is very low and so are other coins. So you should not buy ICO at this time. That is not safe if the market really does not return you will lose money. Know how to invest in time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
unfortunately at the moment there are no good startups on the market in which you need to invest
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I do not think that now is a good time to invest in ICO. It seems to me that this is very risky and can lead to losses.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
The amount is not very big, but you can very well multiply your assets with the help of ICO, the most important thing is to choose the best project, which is not so easy to do without experience. I advise you to listen to those who have experience for many years in this business.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

I cannot simply give exact name of ico but I think you study on your own, one think to consider is the ico rating sites, I believe you can use their data in order for you to decide which one is the best so far to invest.
Activity: 762
If you have 5 ethereum at this moment you should not join any ICO now.
You should grab the opportunity to get the profit from the low market.
You can buy low prices tokens now and keep it for couple of weeks or month.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
It is better to save your Ethereum until better times, the price is now heavily dumped, but I would not advise selling it, better wait until the price rises to at least $ 200 - $ 300, but even in this case I would wait. Everyone is waiting for the December and January events, perhaps Santa will give us a bullish trend for the new year.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
I will advise you not to invest in any ICO since you might not get what you want. Most of the ICO's get abandoned during midstream with makes it unappealing to others. Just get yourself some already listed coins to invest in.
Activity: 379
I think you should not invest all your ETH in one project. If you do research and you like these projects, you can invest. But you must be careful when choosing an ICO. Perhaps it is better to look at the top 20.  This should be just your decision. And your responsibility. Good luck.
Activity: 308
Of course if you find now a project that can help you earn of course you can invest , but I would have kept the Ethereum
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
I would rather invest in a solid cryptocurrency like Horizen instead an unknow ICO with no ambition and potential scam. We have many opportunities already. why looking for something that has no use, no ecosystem or whatever.
Activity: 448
Now ico being more risk because more ico being scam. So you can invest in crypto trading. Now crypto market very down if you will invest now then you can get much profit. So i think it will be best choice.   
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
with such savings now it is worth being careful, look at the top 10 interesting ICO projects, invest in them and forget for a year
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
If you are confident in this ico and there are enough reasons to invest and make a profit, so why not
Pages:
Jump to: