Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 7. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Forget it, the ICO market is not healthy now. This is very dangerous. Advise every newbie not to participate in ICO investment. Don't want to see you lose money. There are a lot of scams here.

I would agree. There are a few promising ICOs going on right now, but the market conditions are not good. Even during the past few months, many of the promising ICOs have failed terribly.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
Forget it, the ICO market is not healthy now. This is very dangerous. Advise every newbie not to participate in ICO investment. Don't want to see you lose money. There are a lot of scams here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Now is not the best time to invest in ICO, although if you approach the choice of the project wisely and carefully study all sides, you can find 1-2 good ICOs now.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
Buying an ico is always a good choice when you can trust that the coin you are putting your money into is a good one. Also you want to make sure that you are not investing more money than you can afford to lose so make sure that you are not putting all of that ethereum into icos. It is always the smart move to leave some of it in eth no matter how good the ico looks
Activity: 588
Merit: 107

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

At this time, better just buy those top 10 altcoins.
Seems that the market is already bottoming, might even be good to just hodl on to your eth.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Currently you have 5 eth and you want to buy and invest into an ICO. Mate think twice, ethereum is a coin with a high potential that in the future it can brings a good profit to you, or its better if you spread out your 5 eth into some good ICO not in spending in only 1 ICO, to get a high chance of getting good outcome.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
go for menapay and arround, im pretty sure both of this 2 ico project will be boom on next year, because they already partnering with great company.
Activity: 266
You can not trust the advice of others. If you want to profit from your investments in the ICO then you need to analyze the project prospect on your own.
Activity: 378
Today it is risky, many projects change the conditions and postpone the date of token sale, only a few projects are successful, you can choose coins from the top 20, it is more reliable in this situation.
Totally agree, this year is not a good year for ICO as many project failed to reached softcap and launched the project.

@OP, you can wait for tokens/coins to hit the exchange and buy from there. That way you can save as the value usually dip lower that ICO price though no bonus but still it hit the exchange so no worry of waiting.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Do not invest in startups in this market. never. it's lost money
Activity: 196
With ico this year, everything is very difficult , I would wait for a suitable market and then begin to invest in ico , and now there are few projects that raise funds
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Considering the present situation of the market, investing in any ico is very risky because most of them tend to drop value the moment it is listed on an exchange. The best thing is for you to buy existing altcoin with tracking record of success.
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
The best advice for you right now that I can give is to keep holding on to all the ETH that you have now and waiting for it until the ETH price skyrocketed consistently again. In this way, it is certain that you will get a satisfactory advantage.
Activity: 266
Yes, you can invest this sum of money in some good Ico project. Just check it carefully and dont affraid to invest in scam, i think now people become more clever.
Activity: 336

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

go to icodrops.com and search for a good ico there,  they have a good review about ico project listed on their site,  you can get to know the one that is high in terms of reward and the ones that are low,  medium and very high
Activity: 658
Merit: 117

I know you created this thread a while now, however, if you happen to come by this thread sooner than later, you can't pass on the opportunity to make good gains from MFChain. Product's lit! Team's great, I mean, payment system adapting to major cryptos, an interchain system, a crypto-fiat algo, what more can you ask for a wholesome crypto adoption? But DYOR, and if you do arrive at my conclusions, then, they are worth more than the 5 ETH you wanted to invest back then. By the way, if you're also looking for undervalued gems too, apart from this, there's Lunes, already trading on exrates - I know... not brewing so much confidence, but I think the team's got exceptional talent to deliver, the best time to stack is now.

Back to MFChain, they are in their mainsale right now. Stashed my wallet with a few coins already. I hopped in targetting their masternode, it's quite something cool though. But 5 ETh ain't gonna cut it, with a little over 7.2 ETH you should own a masternode yourself. Masternodes are changing profiting in crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The ICO's nowadays is too bad as per noticed most ICO's token value after the token sale and get listed on exchange is lower price than the investors bought during the ICO period.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0

If you want to stay in the crypto then you have the opportunity to invest in some good ICO like now many new coins projects are running and study first before buying anything i like to buy coins when i judge that there is a potential coin for future growth so i buy that and now i have four ICO investment which is enough for the coming months.

Aside from having profit on their bounty I know and believe on their project and mission with our world.
Look at my avatar and signature, I'm recommending this as i know this will be a good investment for the future,
They are just not ordinary ICO they want something from it and the world will upgrade on this, it's a new concept.
The technology is one of the basis of being something and ADAB has it.

hi, We all participated in the IAME Bounty Event. I noticed that you did not receive your signature bounty. You got 9406 IAME tokens. Pick up the address here. : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46975384

Enjoy your bounty
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
If you are interested in buying an ICO, the best advice is to buy an ICO that you like, having a good future, supported by a team experienced in the crypto world. I can't mention the name of the ICO, but I can give advice to avoid buying ICO scams. Good luck, friend.
Merit: 28
Today it is risky, many projects change the conditions and postpone the date of token sale, only a few projects are successful, you can choose coins from the top 20, it is more reliable in this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: