Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 8. (Read 6823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you want to stay in the crypto then you have the opportunity to invest in some good ICO like now many new coins projects are running and study first before buying anything i like to buy coins when i judge that there is a potential coin for future growth so i buy that and now i have four ICO investment which is enough for the coming months.

Aside from having profit on their bounty I know and believe on their project and mission with our world.
Look at my avatar and signature, I'm recommending this as i know this will be a good investment for the future,
They are just not ordinary ICO they want something from it and the world will upgrade on this, it's a new concept.
The technology is one of the basis of being something and ADAB has it.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Hold your Ethereum and do not sell or invest anywhere. I hope you did so,because now the tokens after listing on the exchange are very much cheaper.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you want to stay in the crypto then you have the opportunity to invest in some good ICO like now many new coins projects are running and study first before buying anything i like to buy coins when i judge that there is a potential coin for future growth so i buy that and now i have four ICO investment which is enough for the coming months.
Activity: 462
I can advise you to study the crypto market. Now the advice is not the best incentive.
Activity: 168
I would advise you to just hold ethereum until the moment he picks up the maximum amount. Because soon cryptocurrency will grow because now it is only gaining momentum.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
not every ICO is a scam but the most will end in scam .
So i wont  advice you to invest in new projects.
Its havery than start ups on start ups about 50% failing ..... on cryptocurrencie ICOs about 80-90% failing becours the get not much investors....

regards
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Not for all ICO but this year mostly I found ICO price gets dumped easily. Many projects just vanished in a short time. Even market also not in favor of listing new coins. Many ICO just extends their sale till the end of this year with hope market will do some miracle. Also, ETH suffered from the really bad market conditions. So, It's a really hard choice nowadays. Where to invest or not  Huh
In such a market it is very difficult to make the right investment, it is very likely that you can run into a scam. Better keep all the funds on eth! Now I am waiting for a very good growth from eth.

Did you know that when the market is down, it is best to be able to make big profits in a short time. I say that because when the market is bleak, not many people are interested in this market and that is the reason the smart person can make money that others can not.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

This year most of ICO projects all turns out to be a scam so it is really risky if you will invest your money onto this scam ICOs. I highly advise to just keep your 5 Eth, which is a lot of money, this year and wait next year to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Not for all ICO but this year mostly I found ICO price gets dumped easily. Many projects just vanished in a short time. Even market also not in favor of listing new coins. Many ICO just extends their sale till the end of this year with hope market will do some miracle. Also, ETH suffered from the really bad market conditions. So, It's a really hard choice nowadays. Where to invest or not  Huh
In such a market it is very difficult to make the right investment, it is very likely that you can run into a scam. Better keep all the funds on eth! Now I am waiting for a very good growth from eth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
If you want to invest in ICO, then I can advise you only to buy tokens of the project that you like after they appear on the exchange. Investing directly in the ICO itself is very risky.
Activity: 616
to be honest actually I prefer to keep 5 ethereum and wait for bull run eth to take place, because ico needs a long time to wait
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
It is best to buy on the circuit, a good project. I would do exactly that, now the market, every day pampit some altcoin. It is impossible to guess, but I think the whole market will soon go up. Therefore, look for the top coin in the market. IOTEX is a good coin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Horizon which is the ICO I'm currently in, has been quite good lately, there have not been many problems with the allocation of stakes and development is going pretty smooth, right now they have many interesting projects, so I would recommend you go through their website to see for yourself.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Please do not invest icos now. Icos are really dangerous these days because of that latest bear market investors dont want to invest money to icos. So because of that after these coins hit exchanges their value dramatically decrease.
Activity: 214
Dude, i want to say because you're newbie, don't trust random people your money. Make your own researches and make your own decision
Activity: 108
U can try to do that,but be very cerefuly now becose prices is very low on the market and circulation is droping,ico cant event get soft cap to grow,and not all ico give peoples back they investitions..
Investing Ethereum now might very profitable, there is a lot of coins that can have a price increase during this declining market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
U can try to do that,but be very cerefuly now becose prices is very low on the market and circulation is droping,ico cant event get soft cap to grow,and not all ico give peoples back they investitions..
Activity: 225

If you have 5 Eth now, I recommend you to use it to buy in the exchange platform like in binance, okex, or houbi then choose among coins in there that are potentials like for example Waves, Neo, Omisego, Eth or Bitcoin it depends on you. Unlike, in the ico there is a high level of risk if you do it. But of course, this is still my tips of advise which I think is a good decision.
Activity: 490

Perhaps you yourself should decide on a list of trusted ICO, just review the new projects and think, no one will do it for you, and if there are recommendations, it is not a fact that they will be good.
Pages:
Jump to: