Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 38. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I wouldn't recommend you buy ICOs, as they are not profitable any more. It would be better if you invest some
and buy newly listed altcoins, with the rest of the Eth you should hold them for long-term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I can only suggest you spread all you ethereums between 3-4 good ICOs, for example, Quadrant Protocol, Origo network, IONchain, Veracity, Carry Protocol , Fantom.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is very hard to get into the best ICOS with the best multipliers right now. We are still in a big bear market and the market is not recovering and last five months many ICOS have gone to dust, including the price of the tokens. I am not sure now whether it is best to invest during an ICO or wait until a token reaches to the exchanges and when everyone dumps you just go in and buy at a very cheap price. Few icos are the ones that make immediate profit and usually the whitelists of those get filled very fast and you cannot get in and buy even in ico
Activity: 77
You can invest in NagriCoin.It has a ready-made product -organic fertilizers Nagri HL And their organic fertilizers will be sold all over the world. NagriCoin is going  cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. Become a part of this global "invasion" of the agricultural market.So it's a profitable investment.
Activity: 168
Participation in ICO is always at your choice. It is difficult to predict how much this project will be successful, however, if you are lucky and you will get to a good project, then you can get a profit of more than 1000%
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I believe the best thing to do now is to wait for an ICO to hit the market. Seems every ICO lose over 50% of their value the moment they are listed these days. Just saying though.
At the moment it is so. But you can also choose projects that will enter the market from September to December. At that time, the situation will be different.
Activity: 19
I will not advise exactly which ico you should choose to invest. to invest ico that is your decision. Now about 50% ico will not succeed. So consider it carefully. Find out your development strategy, teamwork, evaluation and PR work before investing
Activity: 196
There are a lot of ICO's today but you need to choose the legit one which you could really make benefit with, so I could suggest these ICO's: Blockshipping, Orvium, MEDIA PROTOCOL and Quadrant Protocol. I've researched all of these ICO's you could do more research if you want.
Activity: 50
if I have 5 ETH for now as you say, then I will decide to invest Altcoin or I will hold 5 ETH until the end of this year, although ICO is risky and we do not need to invest too much money in ICO for now, but kit can trade in some other cryptocurrency currencies for now, I think the risk is small to be able to get more profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

There are a lot of ICO projects on the market, and I would not personally invest invisibly. To find a good project you need a very detailed and long research. I would personally prefer to keep the Ethereum at this situation on the market.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
if I have 5 ETH for now as you say, then I will decide to invest Altcoin or I will hold 5 ETH until the end of this year, although ICO is risky and we do not need to invest too much money in ICO for now, but kit can trade in some other cryptocurrency currencies for now, I think the risk is small to be able to get more profits.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Be wise in managing your capital! and risks are always in your actions. maybe you hope with ICO can double or tripple your assets with it.
but there is potential also you lose your assets or even get nothing.
realistic and do your research in using your money will save your own finances.
that is real money, not paper or game .
Activity: 112
Investing in ICOs is probably a good source of making huge profits but  I think you should be informed that many of these ICOs are scam projects which never enter the market. I would advice you hodl your Eth since there is a potential to get some good profits as well by the end of the year
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
My suggestion will be to remain invested with ETH as it is expected to grow very fast in the coming months. Some people are saying that by the end of next year, it will replace Bitcoins as nº1 currency in terms of price. That much growth might not be possible but you will certainly get more returns with ETH than with Bitcoins.
Regarding the Initial Coin Offerings, in my opinion, it's very risky due to the fact of huge amounts of existing scams  Sad
Activity: 22
Do not trust ICO, in the crypt there are more reliable ways of investing. I think that day trading is the best option, so buy NEO
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe that joining the ICO is not the best option now. Because now there is a high percentage of scammers. But in any case, you need to carefully study the market.
Activity: 118
I think haven 5 ETH is a good one to see and care must be taken to invest it on a wrong ICO which at the end will result to scam one. As for me investing it on ICO's is not a good idea but i would rather say this, that you should look out for a good Altcoin with a great potentials to invest in, also you should be able to diversify your investment.
Activity: 92

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

VolAir - Private Jet Charter. We are legit! https://volair.io/

Also he gives a nice rundown on sniffing out scams!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54M36n6FqQ
Activity: 94
I think join ICOs are not the right choice for you because most of them are scam now. You need to do your research if you want to invest on ICO, it is difficult to know whether any ICO good or not to be invested in. You should to use your ETH to trading exist token. There some tokens has good potential on market
Activity: 64
ICO investment is one of the trends nowadays because even if the token is not listed yet, you can have a chance of earning a very good profit as long as the project is very useful and that the ICO is not a scam. On top of that, you can also get additional bonuses if you invest during pre-ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: