Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 34. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Ico is a good investment if you can choose legit one. But currently maximum of Ico are scam ico.
So before invest research about good ico. But i recommend you to buy some protensial coin with your 5 eth.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I think join ICOs are not the right choice for you because most of them are scam now. You need to do your research if you want to invest on ICO, it is difficult to know whether any ICO good or not to be invested in. You should to use your ETH to trading exist token. There some tokens has good potential on market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think it's too risky to invest 5 ETH on ICO, there are lots of ICo scam and it's very hard to find really good ones. it may be better to buy after it is listed on the exchange. because the token price will drop by the bounty hunter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
Well, you may get several proposal on which ICO you should invest in, the truth is that for you to continuously make profit on your investment, you need to define a strategic way to pick Top ICOs yourself. Due diligence is required. Only invest in a project that appeal to you. my favorite rating site is ICO BENCH, where you get new projects listen on.

Additionally, don't invest in a single project with your 5eth, spread your investment, spread your risk and believe in your ICO picks.

Investing in ICO is very risky. stay safe.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
I think you can do different something.You can participate ICO with 50% amount and remaining 50% you can invest in trading.I think you can earn good from this way.Only invest in ICO have little risk.So you can follow following way.
Im agree with you,100% investing in ICO is like a bad decision because it to risky,if the ico scam your money eventually losses and youre not have money anymore but when you investing at many option will you got scam the other will backup your losses
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I think it is better if you do not put it all in ico, you can invest half of it in potential projects your are sure about after doing a good research and then invest some part of the other half in altcoins that have very low price and I think this is a good moment to buy some as the price has fallen then hold the rest.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Not just to follow the ico I think investing in altcoin is also nice because now the coins are at a deeper point,preferably to some part of your money do not all in in one place because it is very risky,in the time that you select is not right then there will be no other funds to backup your loss,for it is better to invest in a lot of places.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Maybe all the same it would be better to buy altcoins in the long run, it would be more profitable!
Activity: 105
In the event that you as of now have 5 ETHs then the best thing you ought to do is purchase an equipment wallet like Ledge Nano S or Trezor to store each of the 5 ETHs at that point hold until one year from now, definitely the benefit earned will Bigger than interest in ICO, the hazard is insignificant.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I wouldn’t advise you to take part in ICOs. Now there aren’t good projects and the market is always falling. You better buy coins that are perspective in your opinion so you can earn more money
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Look at ian balina or suppoman top ico ideas. Also ico drops website represent high quality icos. But i still skip all icos in current market situation, it is extremely risky and I am not ready to freeze money
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Try not to spend the majority of your ETH in only one ICO. Attempt to expand it, much the same as what you would've done in exchanging.

I would prescribe you to purchase Zuflo, Dice Money, Airpod, and others. They have incredible group and item.

The whitepaper will let you know in subtle elements.

copper member
Activity: 504
All the money doesn't need to be invested in ICO anyway. It is better to leave for the future, because soon expected large growth. Invest half and it will be enough
Activity: 74
I believe that it is not necessary to invest in this period of ICO . And it is necessary to save, and wait for what will happen .
Activity: 81
It's good that you want to increase your profits by investing in projects, you can invest some of the investment, but you need to be very careful when choosing a project, because you can simply forget your money for a long time if you do not make the right move
Activity: 88
This time might be a decent time to purchase ICO, however you ought to be cautious and contribute with the sum permitted. You can part up to purchase a wide range of ICOs to limit the hazard. You ought to pick and assess before you choose to contribute.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
As a recommendation, i can now offer the ICO i joined for signature campaign, but of course you should do your research in a very detailed way. It is advisable not to use all your money. I think, the best decision is always your decision.
Activity: 42
Try not to spend the majority of your ETH in only one ICO. Attempt to expand it, much the same as what you would've done in exchanging.

I would prescribe you to purchase Zuflo, Dice Money, Airpod, and others. They have incredible group and item.

The whitepaper will let you know in subtle elements.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
To be honest at the moment ico market is significantly slow and i have not seen any project raising big amount of funds like it was used to be few months ago, this will only change when market sentiment will change from negative to positive overall, maybe next month can bring that hopefully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Don't buy into icos cuz they are all scams they give huge bonuses in seed rounds sometimes more than 2000% and after listing it always drop to x0.2 last one was Atonomi and Uncloak is next one if you can't join seed round don't invest cuz you gonna get rekt #DYOR.
Pages:
Jump to: