Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 35. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 10
It were to be when ico still launch at or above ico price would have said you should buy, it is 50/50 chance that you will get back your investment not to talk of provide so buy after exchange listing.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
This time might be a decent time to purchase ICO, yet you ought to be watchful and contribute with the sum permitted. You can part up to purchase a wide range of ICOs to limit the hazard. You ought to pick and assess before you choose to contribute.
I think it is good to buy cheaper coin in exchange site because there are a lot of coins that are affordable to buy than to involve ICO in where its too risky due to the scams issues at the end.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This time might be a decent time to purchase ICO, yet you ought to be watchful and contribute with the sum permitted. You can part up to purchase a wide range of ICOs to limit the hazard. You ought to pick and assess before you choose to contribute.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes u can to increase ur chance for get rich but be cereful to do that u know many scams coming out in this year and peoples lossing much money.I invest smart check all information cerefuly like whitepaper,advisors,idea,working product,base office location,names,surnames..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I now would not recommend you to take part in ICO crypto projects, all altkoiny you can buy cheaper on a crypto exchange. And right now I would advise you to keep your money in the etherium or bitcoin, it's more reliable than in altcoyines, since altkoins are falling in price more than etherium or bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In my opinion, it is much better to stay holding or keeping your ETH. Just be patient and you can gain bigger profits if you are able to hold the Ethereum for some years. However, if you really want to invest in some coins, you may sell 1 ETH to buy the promising altcoin or ICO coin that has the low price but good concept for the future market.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
If I have 5ETH that. I will not invest in any ICO. ICO investment at the moment can only be a loss. I will use 5ETH to buy other altcoins. Like TRON and XVG and some NEO . And hold them for a while
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

It depends on what ICO project you want to invest. It must be someone who will be worth it. I think if these are your only Ethereum, better keep them, or invest at least a fraction of them. Ethereum will soon begin to rise significantly.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
yes you can mate, but choose an good ICO project that is an premising one. research  and see if that ICO will pass on your taste. try to check vanig and nauticus this two has already  hit there softcap or you can also hold your ethereum until the market will fully recover. just choose what you think is the best mate and goodluck.
You can do a little research and see if some ICOs suits your taste. you may want to take a look at Aenco ICO. You can check their details in the signature below
Activity: 158
Too big number of ETH to invest in only ICO. You have no guarantee that they will be successful with their project, very risky step.
I think it will be very fine because 5 airships are a very good amount to invest in a project, but I would advise you to select several projects and divide them into a certain amount of your money!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
in no case! Always buy either Pre-ICO or after paying for the bounty program. I now constantly see on the site or in the chats of those who bought at ICO. They very much regret it  Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
I would suggest hold on 2-3 eth and invest remain in undervalued coin like RPX CPX QLC SONM etc
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
too big risk ico investment because i see nowadays a lot of ico scam, i think 2 ETH investment for ico is enough, hold the rest of ETH you have until market back grow
copper member
Activity: 98
Look at the projects on Stellar. Stellar is going to go up when listed on Coinbase, and other altcoins issued on the Stellar network too. There are some new projects like LendLedger or what it was, and also Argentas - I like projects that relate to financial services because that's closest to what blockchain is all about, replacing the closed ledgers running accounts for businesses such as banks, and putting it into the blockchain to achieve the new decentralized business model that is safer and more resilient. In this area, personally, I found argentas.io that seems to be only at their "pre-distribution" or presale stage. They have had a very low profile, should boost their marketing & promotion, because I hadn't heard of this project, but it looks like a very interesting platform for financial blockchain, deconstructing the business of banking and recreating it within the blockchain platform in a decentralized manner, with solid, experienced people. Stellar's Coinbase listing will also boost this project indirectly as the AXU token is Stellar-based. Thinking of putting some into it - looks solid, the business case, solid people and experience. They say that the ICO price will be double the presale price of 0.4 XLM per 1 AXU, so this one may give nice gains very quickly too. There are those ones already post-ICO like Mobius and so, but their scope is different. I like financial blockchain projects better.
Activity: 210
70% ico is a scam, so I think you should spend 5 ETH that invest in a good coin to profit.
Activity: 79
I can advise certain coins, but this is not financial advice in any form whatsoever. You need to do your own research carefully before investing into a particular ICO. I usually choose an ICO which has conducted a successful marketing campaign(Example: Electroneum) and has a passionate development team that update it regularly along with a well written whitepaper which is another crucial factor here.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Actually if i have a 5ETH ill think i never be put in the ICO, Because they have time you will loose of that.
But not all ICO can do that, Maybe to those ICO has not yet reach of their hardcap or not being active of the project.
Activity: 23
Buy ICO is not good at this time
Pages:
Jump to: