Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 37. (Read 6823 times)

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

For your own good list of credible ICOs.

OZEX is now a week away from its 2nd round. If you are looking for a trusted ICO, I think it's another good option for you.

OZEX ICO 2nd round — 100% Bonus for 24 hours !

During the first 24 hours of ICO 2nd round, which is from 16 July (11:00 AM, GMT) to 17 July (11:00 AM, GMT), participants will receive 100% Bonus for OZX.

After the first 24 hours, from 17 July (11:00 AM, GMT) to 23 July (11:00 AM, GMT), participants will receive 50% Bonus for OZX.

OZEX
.REVOLUTIONARY ICO PLATFORM.  CRYPTO FUND MANAGER.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
5 ETH is a nice start up that can make you rich forever if you make good research into which ICO you want to invest but it can also vanish within seconds if you do not invest in better ICO
Activity: 172
Merit: 1

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

After hearing from many expert, it is difficult to choose a best ICO. ICO invest good, but its not all time.Please buy bitcoin or hold your ETH until price up, It will be better.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
It does not seem to be necessary. You just hold the ethereum you have and try to wait and be patient in holding it. I am sure ethereum will increase by the end of this year. So just hold it without the need to invest in ico. Because it has a greater risk if you are not able to learn ico project. That is my opinion.
Activity: 99
on the red market investing in ico projects - unprofitable! When there is a green market - you can make money there, but not now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
By choosing a project for the investment you need to be patient, you need to seriously analyze a project, so that your 5 ETHs do not turn into 0, I think that you just do not want it. Be sure to analyze the projects, no one will tell you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Now the market has grown louder, there have been good volumes for trading. I think that there is a reason to invest in projects that would make a profit in the future.
Activity: 81
Crypto currency business are into two major ways to start up, the first is trading and having daily income, while the second investment, that can take after a short period of time, with a sure assurance on profit return.
Activity: 86
I have five Ethereums, and I won't buy ico, because ico has no way to judge whether it is a scam. Although there is a good ico, I can see more bad ico, I think so.
If you must invest in an ico project, I hope you learn to evaluate and analyze it first. Then you will not be deceived.
Activity: 82
If you are willing to take a risk maybe you should participate in an ICO. But you gotta find a good ICO which can give you higher profits. Otherwise you ETH will be wasted. So do a research & pick a good project to invest.
Activity: 84
No one gives you correct information, better you do your own research and the find best ICO and think whether you want to invest or not. previously investment in ICOs are more profitable, recent time even the market also not so supportive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
If you have an Etherium never exchange it with an ICO, because investing in an ICO might cause a huge lost in your investments. There are news that most of ICO's today are scam so be careful on choosing what ICO you should be picking off. If I were you, I will hold that Etherium because it is too early to sell them, wait for the right time to sell it and have patience at all cost.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
If you have 5 ETH maybe just separate some of them or buy a altcoins that have a potential and invest to those promising ICO's that you think it will be going to be success until the end of it.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Many now ICO scams, So it's hard to suggest you but if you really want to invest you need to study it well, Check out the people behind the ICO Campaign built! And of course try to figure out if they are really the ones they are painting on their whitepapers!
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
If i were you i will choose to hold it before i regret on it,because now the price of it was getting to high (pump) ,and the volume of it and demand was getting to increase so because of that the price could be high ,and as i guess the price of it will be multiply before this year will end.
Activity: 602

Your ETH coins can be used in many ways. You can really allocate some part for participation in ICO projects, but now is not the best time for this. Better save it for better times and favorable market conditions.
Activity: 406
I would recommend using your ETH to trade selected tokens. Although you can use it for ICO, but in this case, you need to carefully select the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Yes, you can join promising or reliable projects. Of course, ICO always assumes high risks, but they also give a chance of a good income if you carefully select a project.
Activity: 126

now hold 5 ethereum you have ,, you can hold it a little longer. And for ico, there are a lot of ico projects now, but to know the project is good or not it is very difficult. You can see in some friends suggestions here.
Activity: 84
you should hold your eth for a long time, if you see the current market situation almost all the coins on the market experience a significant increase, especially eth, maybe if you wait longer the eth price will skyrocket again and will get more profits. because if you want to invest in ico, now a lot of ico that looks very good but in the end ico is a scam
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org