Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 33. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
 I don't think ICO newbies can buy it. The risk may be a bit big. Or you can't judge whether it's good or bad. You should keep hold because the investment in ico is too risky nowadays, the market is decreasing and many ico coins when entering the market go down even some of them scam
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Did you know, it's very hard to find trusted ico right now? And a lot of scam ico? Take a minute to read my signature whitepaper. An integrated plan, you will see the advantages of my well-developed signature.
Activity: 118
You should do search yourself.

DO NOT BELIEVE in anyone here for project advices cause most of them just "fanboys" who can make you fault. Then DIY process is there.

5 ETH is enough to buy for efficient coin/token in most of ICO projects however finding true one is hard. You can use some ICO rating tools on the net though you have to decide by yourself. Promising projects out there but as I said find them with your own effort.
Activity: 29
in the event that u need to put ur Eth in icos u can put checking coins in Icorating.com in ico rating have world-class information investigation programming they can foreordain which ico we can purchase and their potential cost increment likewise clarified
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Recommending any particular ICO is a big responsibility because in case of failure people will blame you. Therefore, I recommend to my friends only those ICO in the prospects of which I am very confident and in which I invest too. Now I am waiting for ICO Eloncity and I am sure that this project will be successful.
Activity: 63

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Use this for trading and not for investing nonsense ICO in trading it was easily money return and maybe you will have double profit for that but first you need to study trading before you attack on it done investing in scam ICO even if you study the project in return it would became scam so stay away on investing in an ico.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
take a look at my profile and try the ICO analysis I bring who knows will make you interested in. do not rush to invest much less 5 ethereum it's not a small amount. to be able to produce in the analysis and consideration of analysis need to ICO. ICO scam a lot and this is the reason why you should be careful to choose the ICO.
Activity: 48

I think you should look to Chinese coin. They always have strategies to increase the price of coin and their community is very crowded and good. Extremely high flooring capability. I would like to propose the Eloncity project, a global clean energy project
Activity: 308
In my opinion, you should buy ICO with good advisor and good team, who got experience in this field, and their products are reality for life and for human!
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
If you are willing to take risks, perhaps you should participate in ICO
However, at present, the whole market is in a downward trend, so the risk of ICO investment is very high.
Activity: 217
It is advisable for you not to, most of the ICO after the list is reduced value / 2, / 3 or may be / 10. You should choose good projects and buy them at that.
Activity: 67
I think you should avoid ICO investments, they are way more risky than crypto trading, because the whole model of a project that needs money to advance is lent to scammers to do their thing, so be aware of those.
Activity: 117
Its better to choose wisely at the moment because the markets are not in a good shape and looking for the best ICO seems like gambling. But we would never what is going to happen.
Activity: 163
Cardstact is a good ico and the current price is below the offering price. If you think it is suitable, I think you can buy it. Code development is frequent, and there should be good room for growth later.
Activity: 48
Some of it, I wouldn't invest it all into just one ICO though, better to split it up between a few. Have to research them yourself.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/

If I were you, I'd buy some coins that already exist. You should not believe that after entering the exchange, the coin will make a few X5 or X10. You shouldn't believe that.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
don't join ICO in this time if you don't wanna lose your 5 eth.
You can see most of the icos recently lost a lot of it value compare to ico price.
Let's follow signal from good coin which already in market
Activity: 119
possibly it's a smart thought to purchase an ICO yet you have to choose the ICO on the grounds that there are an excessive number of ICO in out there and you have to know each ICO to pick. it's excessively troublesome, making it impossible to pick the ICO in the event that you don't have any data about the ICO and you can't make any benefit later on. I figure you can utilize just 1 eth to put resources into ICO and keep whatever is left of ethereum you have, don't spend excessively ethereum for contributing in light of the fact that ethereum will increment soon
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
too big risk ico investment because i see nowadays a lot of ico scam, i think 2 ETH investment for ico is enough, hold the rest of ETH you have until market back grow
Maybe 1-2 ETH must better to invest it was enough because if the ICO's you participated will be a scam so eth you will be lose was not big. But if the ICO's you participated was a have potential maybe it is good for you to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
I have not made so much money from bounty campaigns so far. I made my monthly expenses with the money I earned. I made a long-term investment in ICO projects with the remaining money. each bounty reward will not earn high wins. bounty awards are not enough, especially when the market falls.
Pages:
Jump to: