Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 15. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
well, i am sorry to hear that, do not be disappointed, it happens sometimes, ico still can bring you a lot of money, in my opi ion, good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
Yes, of course, my ICO will only add Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the previous coins to decrease the value of the price.
The emergence of new coins on ICO does give positive and negative side.
However I further avoid ICO project.
Although not all ICO projects are bad and scam but there is also a quality ICO and has good potential in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
June 18, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
Not all ICO's are scams there is also ICO's that are better with huge profit and safer. But before you entered ICO, you have more knowledge about the project, the team involved and the fund. Research and read more about the ICO you wanted to invest, just to aware ,if, is it scam or not
Activity: 97
June 18, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Its unfortunate that you got disappointed in areas you invested in, But their failure should not be a factor to help you judge on  others,if they dint succeed then there is a lesson you learn bout them and how to point out  good ICOs, you are better ooff with the experince, the loss is just temporary
Activity: 120
June 18, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Anything can happen, because cryptocurrency volatilna. But the belief in ICO will not disappear from me, since I see how new projects appear and develop, they pay me money for the bounty and I'm happy with everything
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
I think you can actually say cos so many icos coming out recently seems to not be replenishing people's faith in them. It so disheartening actually to see people suffer this faith from Icos.
Despite this however, there are still some few good ones out there rewarding people the way they should. That is why a good survey is required before joining to any ICO.
Activity: 192
June 18, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
Better to invest on ETH or BTC. Because it is clear and you will see the market every day in the market. More profitable to invest there than on ICO that will not necessarily benefit. Because right now it's hard to find a good ICO to invest,
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

it is a pity that you have a sad experience. unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market has a lot of scams and few promising projects, so you need to carefully select, but do not be so categorical and generalize
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I think not all ico is bad, maybe you are currently not lucky, my advice to reduce the risk, you better invest altcoin only, such as eth, btc, cs, cov, and ins, altcoin it has a good potential to be invested
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 18, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
failure is a thing that happen orwill happen to everyone who tries new things for somenone it can last a bit longer but its not choice to not believe ico bcuz you can see that there are lots of people that think and invest on it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 18, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
Are you sure that you have chosen projects for your investments well? It seems to me that these are not the best projects in which you could invest your money
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
You know its better to invest in some altcoins rather than investing in ICO's that makes you fool many of ICO are scam. Base on an article that I read 96.2% of ICO are made to scam people and the rest 3.8% are true and it can make earnings/profit much more than you expected when you invested to those legit ICO.
Activity: 77
June 18, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
I don't blame you for your doubts since a lot of ICOs end up not delivering what they had promised. On the other hand, there's this ICO marketplace project that I'm will to try as a last resort. It's called Menlo One and they will be launching their token sale this July. Their white paper explains a lot of unique and brilliant stuff that brings a small ray of hope for future ICOs. Does anyone know about this project as well as the background of the team behind it? Their sire is Menlo.one
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 18, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
I think you chose bad projects, participated in some of them in Bounty, and I will tell you these projects at once did not give great prospects!
Activity: 700
June 18, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
Everyone as I think has a bad investment experience, and the belief from this should not be destroyed, it shows only that you have little experience and you could not predict the fall of the market and on this fall to expect growth from all projects is silly. Search better, read more, try to find more favorable conditions.
Activity: 560
June 18, 2018, 11:06:14 AM
It is tough times to invest in ICO or crypto in 2018, don't see many traders or investors are making stable returns so far this year, unless maybe you are shorting BTC in futures or Bimex. However, many are still in positive if you get into ICO since last year. ICO is a very difficult and risky business.If you know the drill, you might earning exponential returns.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
Things like being in a big hurricane, prices have dropped quite a lot lately. It is best to stop investing in ICOs. If you invest, invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is always the best option for profitable long-term investment. I believe the price of bitcoin will increase strongly in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
Well i would dis agree on what you've said because ico is still a risk and without that much experience you can easily loose money but if you invested on the right ico you can possibly earn millions because of that ico.
Activity: 69
June 18, 2018, 08:56:48 AM
I do not agree with this view. If you do the right research, you can find good quality ico. For this, it is necessary to investigate the project detail, the project team well. Take a good look at the whitepaper.
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
Unfortunately 90% of all ICOs are scam!
I bit of regulation in this industry (only for ICOs) would benefit everyone!
think about it for a second, it's so obvious...
too many scams out there! this is shameful.
Pages:
Jump to: