Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 16. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Investment is very risky even in any other form of investment like stocks and bonds. You should be ready for any loss in the future. Before investing ICO make a deep research, some ICO are still worth investing.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 18, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Even if you don't like ICO, its till going to exist. Its what makes the crypto lucrative, its the lifeblood of crypto which is why platforms are being developed today and the tokens you invested so much like ETH and EOS are the ones initiating all these ICOs. If it weren't for these ICOs, those tokens may still be worthless.
Be grateful to ICOs, keep that in mind.

Don't just say you don't believe in ICO when you guys are wearing ICO signatures.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
June 18, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
I am very sympathetic to your experience, and I think the risk of investing in ICO is very large, so if you need to invest in it, you will have to plan for the worst and control your emotions, which is good for your investment.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
Investment in ICO is little bit tricky. You need to research carefully. These days there are mostly 70% of ico became scam. So do not invest without proper research. You can read their white paper, visit website, view on telegram, talk to other people, do research on google. Then you should do whatever you want 😊 and don't invest all your money in one ico. Invest them individually with good ico.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
Try these tips dude. Some dudes are buying ICO while ETH is in the dip. So when the time that ICO coin was launched in the exchange site, and ETH value goes up. Expect the ICO coin value to sky rocket. If not, some investors tend to sell all their ICO coin during the first time the coin was launched in exchange site. Later on they will rebuy the coin.

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
Many ICOs still have the potential to make our money grow quickly, but most people do not care about ICO and just read it momentarily without detail so they do not use common sense.

There are still good ICO in the market that can be trusted so there is no reason not to believe in it. Its just that there are some ICO that are being used by scammers to victim people.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Try to invest in Altoins, here it is more real to make a profit than to invest in ICO!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
So many ICO did not reach their soft limit, but just cancelled their projects. But some of them have surpassed their hard cap. If you learn and learn, you will believe something. I suggest that it should not be based on hype. Thorough research and research.
Activity: 252
June 18, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
I also stopped believing in ICO. I also invested in several projects, and lost part of my investment because the projects were unsuccessful.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:11:37 AM
Studying is a great help before doing investing. I think we must feed ourself with knowledge before investing in ico as much as possible we learn about the ico that we invest just to have some assurance even if it's little. Some icos failed but not all will failed. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 18, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
At the moment there are many ICO that bring investors profit, it would be wrong to say that ICO not trustworthy. Anyway, participating in ICO assumes heightened risks.
every risk exists in any investment, the important thing is we have to be patient in choosing ICO so we can benefit from the investment we invest in, so I still believe that ICO is not all frauds
Yes that is right that's why do your own search always is a must and not a simple search but a very deep sure just to make sure that the ICO you want to support is not scam so your efforts and money will not go to waste. If you make a mistake don't be hard for yourself just learn from that mistake and take a rest for a while then do what you have to do again. Goodluck everyone.

Thats a reason we need a lot of knowledge about the ico project before investing our money but like what I said before in some topic I dont like ico because most of them are scam and have no intension to create a real project hehe Smiley
But still theres a few ico project hve been success/boom in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
At the moment there are many ICO that bring investors profit, it would be wrong to say that ICO not trustworthy. Anyway, participating in ICO assumes heightened risks.
every risk exists in any investment, the important thing is we have to be patient in choosing ICO so we can benefit from the investment we invest in, so I still believe that ICO is not all frauds
Yes that is right that's why do your own search always is a must and not a simple search but a very deep sure just to make sure that the ICO you want to support is not scam so your efforts and money will not go to waste. If you make a mistake don't be hard for yourself just learn from that mistake and take a rest for a while then do what you have to do again. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 18, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
I do not think that all ISO bad and say so categorically, too, is impossible.You just made a mistake and it can be.Especially the collapse of the market.If your projects are not Scam and you have paid all the coins, maybe you should not wait long before the normalization of the market and you will be able to say already and pea words in the direction of ISO programs!
Activity: 79
June 18, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I think things like this spoil the ico future too much ico scam and make some people disappointed, the scammers just think for a moment and do not think of the future if everyone loses confidence in ico it's the result of a scammer. I also do not dare to invest in ico and prefer to invest in bitcoin or ethereum and the risk is just a price reduction.
That's what I've done to avoid the risk of fraud.
Activity: 117
June 18, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
You should more deeply learn about ICO before investing. as anywhere most of startups are failing within year because of different reasons.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
Many ICOs still have the potential to make our money grow quickly, but most people do not care about ICO and just read it momentarily without detail so they do not use common sense.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
I understand that now you don't want to invest anymore during an ICO. But unfortunately, that's part of the game. ICO are clearly not a safe investment, but if you bet on the right horse, it can be very interesting.

It's true to run bounty but I do not trust some of them because they are all good in the first act and they run it smoothly but in the end they will disappear like nothing happened so I investigate before I invest.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 18, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
I understand that now you don't want to invest anymore during an ICO. But unfortunately, that's part of the game. ICO are clearly not a safe investment, but if you bet on the right horse, it can be very interesting.
Activity: 42
June 18, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
We must believe, brother, learn, what a beautiful ICO in my signature, for example. Believe and succeed. Everything started to grow. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
I suppose that owadays no regulation on the ICO market, thus you must very carefully invest in ICO with such dynamics as today. For me, I have been very scared to talk about what will be in the near future we need to come up with something that can change the approach to investing.
Pages:
Jump to: