Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 14. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 19, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
Many ICOs are scam so we need to be wise in choosing a project to invest. You need to study the project first before you invest.
Actually they are not scam people are saying that ico are scams based on the coin price well it's normal if the coin is trading below ico especially what happening on the market
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
Many ICOs are scam so we need to be wise in choosing a project to invest. You need to study the project first before you invest.
Activity: 223
June 19, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
I think personally, Investing in ICO is a real job that requires a good knowledge of IT technology, Finance, analytical skills, ability to predict the market. and but also Invest in ICO indeed have a very high risk, many  Ico scams. So, better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now the bitcoin price here is a good chance for you. In the near future, you will benefit.
Activity: 157
June 19, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
its so unfortunate that the 3 ICO you invested in didn't turn out well, their is exponential increase in the number of ICO in 2018 which makes it difficult to pick the right one to invest in. However, their are still a lot of trustworthy ICO out there that would give you times 10 of your investment within short time. Do a thorough research and you just might hit it. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
This year has shown that the prices for crypto-currencies can be very low. And the investor must understand and assess his risks. I believe in the scope of Crypto-currency.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 08:41:42 AM
Although some ICOs prove to be scam, there are still legitimate ICOs out there and I think you shouldn't give up yet on ICO. The best thing you can do for now is to make adequate research on any ICO you want to invest in and know much about the feasibility of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
June 18, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
I have never participated in any ico before, because I am afraid that the project will turn to be scam. I usually participated some bounty or airdrops, where I feel that I can get some coins by free, or by some work, and without investment.
Activity: 93
June 18, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
If you do not believe in ICO anymore, that would be your loss because ICO is gradually gaining acceptance  and is more  prefered to coin because token are more adaptable than coin. ICO will not stop and many people will do well financially because of the ICO they invested in!
Activity: 42
June 18, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
same me too and my friends we always invest in scam ico even its trusted you will never know when they will exit and be known as scam.
Activity: 70
June 18, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
You invested in shitty projects you can only blame yourself tbh
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
I agree in that it is a little bit difficult to find an honest project nowadays, but it is all upto your knowledge about finding good projects, and yes, it is more than difficult if you see it  carefully

Well right now it is normal that there are a lot of projects have no future and a lot of ico is also a scam but if we can able to find a really good ico there is no doubt that the money we will invest can able to grow really high even x2 or x3.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
June 18, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
I agree in that it is a little bit difficult to find an honest project nowadays, but it is all upto your knowledge about finding good projects, and yes, it is more than difficult if you see it  carefully

many projects are scam. some people use the popularity of cryptocurrency to commit fraud. it is quite difficult to analyze projects that have a bright and successful future. a kind of luck, because the success of the project depends market response. If you can find a good project, a bright future, a solid team, will definitely get a big profit.
Activity: 42
June 18, 2018, 07:44:45 PM
While market is down, many icos are not giving any profit, icos are good while market is green, ther eis profit, while its red its hard for all.
Activity: 151
June 18, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
Yup, you never know which ones could be good or just a straight up scam.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
Sorry to hear that. But I think it's a process here in cryptocurrency world. I think everyone has to go through some kind of experience in this industry. For my one year being involve in bounty hunting, projects get failed and some I got scammed. The efforts that I put in did not make any profit. How's that sad. But hey, it will make us better in the future and it will make us even stronger. God bless.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 18, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
all investments must have risks ,, if you feel no confidence with ico then do not invest anymore ,, but for me personally, I still believe in crypto and ico program ,,

We must take into account all the risks, conduct profound research of projects and invest these amounts of money we aren't afraid to lose! When you ignore these basic rules, it causes troubles, which discourage further investments!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
I agree in that it is a little bit difficult to find an honest project nowadays, but it is all upto your knowledge about finding good projects, and yes, it is more than difficult if you see it  carefully
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 05:14:03 PM
Well you can say that again and again. I understand how you feel perfectly becausr nowadays there are alot of scammers using ico to generate incomes for themselves.
All you need to do is do your research very well by checking how solid the project is especially checking their project team(Advisor and Sponsors).
Activity: 92
June 18, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
And I believe that you do not need to be so categorical about this. Try a more professional approach to choosing an ICO and maybe then you can make money on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:53:27 PM
Yes, of course, my ICO will only add Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the previous coins to decrease the value of the price.
The emergence of new coins on ICO does give positive and negative side.
However I further avoid ICO project.
Although not all ICO projects are bad and scam but there is also a quality ICO and has good potential in the future.
there ar ea lot of scammers, and i just do not know how to find them and isi it actually possible? peopel zhould be punished for sure
Pages:
Jump to: