Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 43. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 05:53:33 AM
Before investing in the ICO project, it is necessary to get familiar with his documents and team very well. Already at this stage you should make sure that this project will be in demand, that is, it will represent the necessary product to people and therefore will develop, and its tokens will grow in value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 17, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
Maybe you are not quite right in choosing ICO, so your investment is not growing well. Yes, we never know what will happen with the ICO we invest. Because at this time there are so many ICOs that are popping up and competing very tightly to be able to get the best position in the market. But from all the things that happen, do not make you become discouraged to keep trying and looking until you get the success of your investment. Because I'm sure, there are still many ICOs that have good potential tokens for the future. It's possible that the token you get now is undeveloped, but who knows if it's possible your token will reach a valuable value in the future. The more you try, the more success will be closer to you. So keep your spirit  Wink Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 11:33:45 PM
Now many ICOs in the market are deceiving customers, but there are also good projects, but too few and too few, to maintain a good attitude, do not blindly invest! If something goes wrong, the consequences are really serious!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:23:55 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Not all ICOs are like that. There are still many good and promising ICOs for the present and future. I still strongly believe in ICO. Maybe you chose the wrong ICO and it is not good for you to maintain. So do not blame his ICO but blame yourself wrong in choosing it. This incident you can make your life experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
May 16, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

If that's not a secret how much did you invest in all these ICOs?

Sorry to say that but it seems that you didn't bother yourself by analyzing the prospects of these projects and at least reading their white paper.
Okay,  I did it or you.  Wink All the three projects you've listed appeared to be undervalued because of the following reasons:
1. ATFS: "Agricultural revolution". Not interesting for most investors as the greatest volumes of investment in food production are still concentrated within traditional banks.
2. BEZOP: E-commerce. Nice but not unique plans of gathering traders in a single paltform.
3. LEDU: Education. Another flat idea that failed to stimulate the investors.

So I would recommend you to concentrate on the projects that deal with:
1. Scalability of blockchain (nowadays this is the most actual problem for the whole system);
2. Gaming and/or gambling (a unique solution for all those several billion players could explode the crypto world);
3. Data management and storage (organizing terabytes of information in a blockchain-based manner could seriously contribute to data safety).

Good luck! )
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
May 16, 2018, 11:13:56 PM
calm down mate! you just didnt make the good choice where to invest i actualy never heard about your 3 ICOs and i still believe in ico just please make long research before you invest any bucks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 16, 2018, 10:59:57 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

That depends on what ICO yuo invested. I think those ICOs are also nice ones but the market is so large and beginners really need to invest in promotions and publicity to attract investors. What happened to your ICO? Did they reach the cap or not? Well, that is part of investing, you really have to take risks and accept the consequences.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 10:57:13 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

don't lose hope. yes bezop is scam. i did signature campaign there and didn't pay. but there are also good ico's out there! don't generalize.
just choose a good project run with a great team and dont fall on false partnerships like what bezop brags that they are with big companies and mcaffee.  
copper member
Activity: 179
May 16, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
Always do your homework before investing into ICO Wink
Activity: 12
May 16, 2018, 10:38:09 PM
ha ha. invest when you know it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 10:36:07 PM
Thank you for sharing your experience sir.
May be a lesson for us all to be cautious and more protective in investing in ico.
I have never invested in ico because of my investments in bitcoin and altcoint.
Besides trading I also follow bounty, so if my coins to hold there is still hope to earn money through bounty
Activity: 793
May 16, 2018, 10:32:16 PM
There are many good ICO now you can check: Merculet, Egretia, Quarkchain,...
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 10:30:05 PM
Now that ico is not suitable to participate, waiting for the official landing of the supervision, there will be more requirements for the project and financial management, garbage projects will be difficult to survive, and only then can we believe and use ico to invest again, otherwise I will not participate.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 10:25:40 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Anyways there are good ICOs around. I can see many people are suggesting you invest in alts rather, but we are also forgetting that many of the alts currently came from ICOs. even though scam ICOs are around, there are legit ones that people are making huge sums from
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
 Cry
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
if the reason behind your regret is your bad experiences, that is too shallow . Generalizing won't ever be a right thing because everything's different. Change is also constant. There are lot of profitable ICOs which would give profit to the investors although some are not but the important thing is that some do. Next time, make it a habit to read an ICO platform in order to atleast make assumptions if a certain ICO would be a good idea or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I won't be surprise for the result because majority of ICO are scam. If you want to invest in ICO token, I suggest you buy it after it becomes available in a known trading platform like Binance and Bittrex. Make sure it gets dump because there will be a correction if it is a potential coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
Considering that you invested not in 1, but in 3 failed projects, I think that the problem is in you and your skills is to understand the projects and their prospects. So you need to learn a little more about the basics of trading and investing
Activity: 350
May 16, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Why do not you trust ICO any more because many ICO projects are Scam if you do not believe in ICO then if you want to invest then you invest in what project, with the ICO scam maybe because of the many investors who take advantage of the ICO, you do not need to be afraid for this because you can invest in a promising cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
One of the issue I have with alll these new people entering the space thinking they can invest into any project and make money, is that greed and lack of understanding of the space is killing them. The three tokens you mentioned I have not heard about them. Just don't invest blindly into any shitcoin, what you would have in return ould also be shit return. Look for good projects and focus on middle term, I can assure you you will be fine
Activity: 61
May 16, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
Most of  ico are trading below the price of public sale, something about 84%. It seems that wee mгst study the projects more attentively.
In the past, I also unfortunately participated in such unsuccessful projects as indors, starbase  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: