Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 44. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
Every one made decisions based on their experience even when it's small and useless. Don't give up and keep trying.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
i understand you buddy because the price of LEDU token was dropped from ICO price $.08 to $.02 and the team during the campaign is very active promoting their project. But after after they become lazy and dishonest to their promises. The name itself "live edu" first not showing the meaning, and so I doubt that this altcoin can be recovered the ICO price.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
May 16, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
Never seen these coins, where are you find them? I prefer to invest in something more stable and more promising.

As far as I know, there is no stable coin or tokens exist. So, I think you are in the wrong place if you want such a thing. Crypto is the most volatile market. You can lose all your assets, and become zero. So, stable coins not exist unless you invest in USDT.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Investing on an ico does not guarantee you to earn profit, there are a lot of people today in the corporate world who are trading in the market daily because in this way they can earn more profit more than holding it for a long time.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
Do not you believe because you are disappointed that the ICO that you follow is not successful? Maybe you're unlucky, not all ICO like that. Some ICOs that I follow have a good future and good. Try to research and search for information before joining ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
May 16, 2018, 07:47:10 AM
Two months ago I was shocked in how many ICO's got dumped right after reaching exchanges. It was unheard of Smiley. Nowadays I am used to it, not surprised it the tokens halves in the first few days after launch. Usually if the project is good, they will come back up again. I decided to stop doing ICO's too a while back, but now I am researching again to maybe start picking some up again....but only after heavy research...
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
I wouldn't believe in ICOs either if I got burned over and over.  Look at the team and see if they have a product.  Then check to see if they are a legitimate corporation and are actually following compliance/regulations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 07:46:01 AM
That's why you should do a research first before going to invest your money.
A lot of ICO now is just a useless project that doesn't aim to be a successful project.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
May 16, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
Never seen these coins, where are you find them? I prefer to invest in something more stable and more promising.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
When people invested in one or more ICO projects, they think they already made the right decision, of course after researching some necessary stuffs. But we don't know what will happen in the next day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 07:33:21 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I will not argue that, since you have a bad experienced on ICO but I suggest to look for other aspects of cryptocurrency,besides there are several ways of earning money here in crypto like for example investing in bitcoin and altcoin, or you will go for mining.
Activity: 82
May 16, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I never heard of these ico you mentioned. When you invest in icos you need to check the marketing efforts of the owners. When that is good you can be sure of their genuity.
Activity: 142
May 16, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
So iro zara is very bad and a small percentage is not good, but my friend was signed with one account and he was paid for 1500 dollars in 6 weeks of work I think that for the sake of this is worth the effort!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:52:55 AM
I think you just are not lucky enough. And before investing in ICO we must see a lot of aspect like team behind, management, advisors, the program. If you just think of making quick money, then your risk of losing money will be great. But if you to afraid to invest in ICO, just try to invest in Bitcoin or ETH and just keep hold.
Activity: 26
May 16, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
ICOs can be a risk if market conditions are poor. Funds are tied up for longer period.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

not all the cryptocurrency in the market are really increasing so you are very unlock to invest on a coin that is not progressing but still you can believe on other coins because some do really have the potential to grow.
Activity: 158
May 16, 2018, 06:48:42 AM
i do not understand with all ico. but for the LEDU it looks good but for a good thing to invest for you I suggest in projects that use kyc,
to be more secure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
There are also good ICO to invest, but nowadays is very difficult to pick the right ones.... and time to look after everything is limited....
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
It is really hard to trust an ico to invest in your own money. There are lots of scam projects and you can not make claims upon if they stole from you. And It is not cool. All they want that is trust them and wait for your payments but they have to be reliable too. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 74
May 16, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
We can not blame all the existing ICO, we should be smart to choose and analyze the existing ICO, just like going to school if not graduated then it should not blame your school, it should be self-introspection what is less than us.
Pages:
Jump to: