Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 66. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 16, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
Why not? there are many awesome ICO around and you can choose one of them to invest your money. You need to spend your time to read their whitepaper and their team instead of investing without having any knowledge aobut your ICO. There are many good ICOs out there and also there are bad. Be wise of your choice and you can have good ROI
Activity: 458
April 15, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
I support your perspective about ICO but what I see is that ICOs have been a very profitable way of investing before now. A lot of things changed when we have a lot of scam ICOs and also many ICOs sell at huge price during the token sale but when listed on exchange the price will fall badly. In my own thinking you are right to an arguable extent because a lot of investors are loosing out on ICOs.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 15, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I never knew any of the ICO and even the project during their crowd fund. It is not the time to take such decision to stop ico investment but to learn from your mistake. A lot of experienced investors can only see your mistakes because they never invested in those project that you put your money. Learn how to rrecognize a good ico and invest quality time in what you want to put your money
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
ICO was a really profitable way of investing a year ago, but now people use that popularity and the trust built in the community for scamming. Recently I saw a lot of ICO are just for collecting money and give away some tokens which does not have any potential. Yet only a few number of real ICOs are there, but you should be very careful picking them up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 15, 2018, 09:45:13 AM
There are many ICO's today but not all ICO's is fake and scam. You will be needing to review thoroughly the ICO. Review all their aspects including their plan that you will see on roadmap, the social media community, and the people behind the project. We should be very careful on our decisions before investing and like many crypto investors usually says that invest what you can afford to loose only.
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
Investing in ico does have a very high risk if you end up investing your money into something that does not mean anything then obviously you will lose it. If investing in ICO, make sure you do a lot of research. I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoin.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
You have invested in week project and BEZOP is probably SCAM because BEZOP didn't pay bounty hunters yet and they will not give i think. Choose a good ICO like Safein, Dragon, AION, Arbidex etc.
Activity: 420
April 15, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
why Huh
dont ICO anymore Huh

yeah i now so many ICO is scam and other negetife.
but, look if the ICO success.
we can get mayu profit for it.
i think dont believe in ICO is wrong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Investing in ICO is kind of tricky, there are a lot of parameters you need to check. Investing in Altcoins is less risky but hey risk is part of the game when it comes to investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
April 15, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
I aso bought TBAR after doing all the research possible, seeing the price today I would have been better off hodling my Bitcoin. That's not to say there are no good ICOs out there but they're few.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 08:26:42 AM
Thanks for this worderful question, because I learned a lot from the opinion being shared by different people who have already a knowledge about ICO. And being a new member on crypto business I have no enough knowledge and ideas about this business on how to avoid scammers. And this is my first time that I read a opinion that ICO is dangerous to invest, and I'm doubt that why scammers are rampant in ICO and it doesn't control by the cryptocurrency management.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
Your ICO choice is sucks. ATFS even didn't collected soft cap. Don't ever invest in such kind of project. I select only those which surpass soft cap and with MVP.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:17:04 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
 In this current situation where bitcoin and alternative coins are struggling the safer way to invest are bitcoin and eth, though it had been a very sleepy road for both of them but there 's nothing to prove with regards to its toughness.
Activity: 532
April 15, 2018, 08:12:55 AM
Give a chance good projects. Yes, a lot of scam now, but this is an excuse to better explore everything before investing. If we don't believe in talanted developers, then why all this was created !?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
ico is a way to introduce a project and definitely is needed by the company as well as to collect money from ico participants so according to the ico power will remain and still be trusted by many people who launched ico has a lot of participants
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 07:42:13 AM
Icos are now bad because market is bad, in red market its hard to make any profit, so just wait few months and all will be ok.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Investing in ICO is good because without ICO most of the companies in the blockchain space might not exist, if nobody invests in ICO, it will be difficult for these great ideas to be birthed, what i will advise is to invest with any amount you can afford to lose, don't put your life savings in ICO.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
April 15, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
This is the mentality of a lot of people right now and I cannot say I blame them. ICOs used to be an opportunity to buy into coins cheap so you can make money when they finally get listed but now it just seems like ICOs are scams and that the developers are just trying to make as much money off of investors and run off with the money. There are some good ICOs out there though, just be careful when choosing one to invest in.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
You really can't generalize all ICOs based on a few ones.

There are good ones and there are scam ones. If you learn to identify the good ones, you can start differentiating between the two easily from experience.
Pages:
Jump to: