Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 67. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
If all ICOs were not a bench, then ALL investors would long ago become millionaires. This does not happen. So you can believe, you can not believe in ICO. There will always be scum and successful projects.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:03:33 AM
ICO is like venture capital without proper due diligence in a somewhat unknown and hyped market. What do you expect? I did not participate in one ICO and still have nice gains. My biggest fear in a ICO is that not even the full team but one member of a team runs off with the cash. I am not aware of a case of this but it could happen with solid projects, even with already working MVP too. They do not have good security measures on average (internally). I know how startups work. Fragile and a bit messy. I somewhat believe a startup is not ready for 20 million or such in funding if it is not a spin-off of a bigger company.
Activity: 366
April 15, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
So sad, maybe your fate is bad.
That's the risk of investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 15, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
one of the risk factors for ICO is open source software. To make ICO with binary closed source is possible, but most likely no one will want to deal with it because of huge security problems. Software with closed code can not only provoke the theft of all data, but also infect the computer with a virus. you need to be more careful when choosing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
Investing on ICOs not really gurantee that you can get profit when they finished their ICOs and listeng on exchanges prices might not be  good when Market is on RED and ICOs start trading on red market days. You need to hold your ICOs token for much longer. If you dont want to lose hope on ICO why dont invest on ALT thats already have price which you can control your earning or losing buy trading on right time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 15, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
Yes, you're right, unluckily I've also participated in some scams, but there are still some worthy things
But that should not make us stop investing in ICO, what we have to do is just learn from our mistakes and then next time improve our strategy.
Normally, a newbie loss their money easily because they think making money here is very easy but once they matured, they'll start the real journey.
Activity: 29
April 15, 2018, 04:17:25 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Sad to hear your situation. I am currently learning how crypto works how ICO works.  I want to join signature campaign if my rank will be updated and support their ICO. I hope I will not encounter scam ICO 😞
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
Yes, you're right, unluckily I've also participated in some scams, but there are still some worthy things
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
you are not the first one to lose money. For this reason, many investors are afraid to invest in ICO now. I hope these projects can be developed success,both BTC and ETH will increase the price.
Different perspectives and opinions about ICO come from hidden stories and experiences behind of why they come up to that point of views. Positive beliefs have a great impact and effect on how you deal with cryptocurrency. It's you who can make a difference. You're not alone and nobody is exempted by its trend. If you're frustrated with your crypto journey, don't be trapped by its negativity, move forward and start a brand new beginning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
if you do not believe more in ICO, because you came across scammers, then you should take advantage of the criteria for selecting an effective ICO. or maybe you are not too patient, or maybe just did not make enough effort.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
ico is initial coins offering every day always has new ico will lauching in the market when you know about opportunities in the ico sure you will get profit but its not easy to find good ico, and the las ico its not have relation with prices ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 15, 2018, 02:13:38 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

i think you investing have to do with the ico because depends on how you see those ico's. and this few mentioned ico can't make btc to drop.
to me before you invest in an ICO, you should have credible details about the project before going to invest.
i m thinking in some ICO if the project didn't succeed they will make sure that returns their investor's money. so just relax and write to them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 02:05:50 AM
Never even heard of these ICO's before. It's not a good time to invest in ICO's at the moment, best if you buy some alts and hodl them.

I don't think so, if you invest ICO at early this year, i agree with you don't should to be invest at time BTC hit $20k and ETH at ATH $1k4, most investor lost them money. But now you can see BTC, ETH and some altcoin have been greatly reduced in the past. If someone found good ICO, i suggest them invest now
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:04:44 AM
you are not the first one to lose money. For this reason, many investors are afraid to invest in ICO now. I hope these projects can be developed success,both BTC and ETH will increase the price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 15, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
This is why investing in ICO consist of high risk. Before you invest in ICO, you must have more knowledge about the project, the team involved and the fund especially if you are investing on the said project you must thorough research first. I still believe in some ICO although there are big percentage of scammed ICO. Most of them just come up with ideas to cart away with people's money. But despite all these there are still some credible reliable ICOs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:48:58 AM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.
Activity: 45
April 15, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
The ICO craze was short-lived but monstrously lucrative for anyone who picked clear-cut winners like ICON or Wanchain.

Most people are only looking for that 50x flip on market listing and that will happen less and less, if it does at all now.

If you're looking to park your money in a long-term investment that consider FIC network. Their ICO starts in a couple days, I really enjoyed the ambitious goals of their whitepaper.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
April 15, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
I suggest that you take extra precautionary measures when investing in ICOs.
If you really lose heart and dont want to venture anymore to this path, then why not invest in a more reliable one like BTC.
One of my friend invests in mining BTC and he is actually earning from it.
Investing is a risky game so expect to lose more than gain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 01:40:42 AM
Don't be discourage just because you encountered a bad experience. Make it as a learning experience and grow from it. There are still good ico's available out there, it's just a matter of how diligent you look. Always study and read the whitepaper of the ico you are interested to avoid wasting your time in the end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 01:01:34 AM
Yes, not all projects have become successful. it is necessary to better explore the projects where you are going to invest

If you can make it stand out, earn money, or you'll lose it. That is all. It's not about believing or not believing. Every business has its own life and characteristics, which must be analyzed. Someone is good, some are not
Pages:
Jump to: