Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 13. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
We must believe, brother, learn, what a beautiful ICO in my signature, for example. Believe and succeed. Everything started to grow
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
ICO investments do not work in bear market when everyone is negative. Best time to invest in ICO's is during the bull run when noobs are buying everything that is being thrown their way. This said, the trend has now changed, most good projects opt for private sales rather than ICO's these days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Do not give up easily to keep digging high ICOs. Many ICOs have big and legit allocations that you can get here, so you should keep trying to get them so you can also get a lot of benefits. It takes a struggle and not easy to get it, given the existence of an ICO scam that continues to grow. But as long as you want to be patient and observant in choosing it, then I am sure you will get the best ICO.
Activity: 144
June 20, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
I believe that you are pick the wrong ICO, I mean that those thing are shit and its worthless. Maybe you should start learning how to find a good ICO and worth to invest.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
The best thing of investing in ICOs is that you can get a coin that might explode in the future at very low price. Now that´s true, make sure you do your research before, read the Whitepaper, check the team etc. I believe that a big sign for a solid project is if they have launched already the product.That means that the team is dedicated and they already did the effort to get the project going. Also if they have some trusted and well known crypto influencers in the Advisory Board you could trust that they did the previous work of checking the credibility of the project. The rest is pretty much a matter of personal choice.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
There was no need to hurry to participate in these ICOs. I convince my friends to treat investing in ICO with great caution. And if they have already bought tokens of a new project, then they should prepare for a long-term holding because no sooner than six months later it will be possible to make an objective conclusion about the prospects of project.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
June 20, 2018, 04:51:16 AM
Look at the statistics of successful projects. You just chose bad projects. Go to the icodrops website and see how quickly projects collect investments.
Activity: 36
June 20, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
dont lose hope mate, you need to make a further research about the thing before investing into something, and also be active in some forum like this forum for more information that can be given by other members opinion whether the project is worth to invest with, i hope you would be more careful this time and also dont lose hope there is some ico out there and waiting for a good investor just like you,  Wink
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 20, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
I also don't believe in a project that wants to raise money quickly without providing a viable project that the community will need. I invest only in projects that have already entered the exchange and are traded on good exchangers
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
June 20, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
Investing in ICO is very hard work. But even in the current environment, when the cryptocurrency market is falling, I find interesting ICO that bring me profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
I stopped investing in ICO because recently it became very difficult to find real projects among the scam. I am choosing coins for long term investment..
Activity: 79
June 20, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
Personally, i still trust some ICO and that is why i might not stop investing. The only way to keep off scam projects, is by studying them. Try to carryout necessary research on every project of interest before investing into any.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
No one believes that he will be the last receiver. I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 151
June 20, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
I am sorry for what you experienced. If that's your decision, it's okay. So take a break for a moment, in investing in ICO and for a while better to participate in bounty to treat disappointment. Perhaps later you will find a good and promising ICO project, of course we should check first about ICO that you will follow for investment so that the incident that you experienced before do not happen again.
Activity: 180
June 19, 2018, 11:13:18 PM
Of course it is very risky to invest to ICO. However, it should be noted that there are still several good ICOs out there from which people make huge profits. That is why before investing we should first do an ample time of research about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 19, 2018, 11:03:58 PM
Many ICOs are scam so we need to be wise in choosing a project to invest. You need to study the project first before you invest.
Actually they are not scam people are saying that ico are scams based on the coin price well it's normal if the coin is trading below ico especially what happening on the market
if we still get the payment from the ICO project then it can not be said as a scam. because if the coin price is below the ICO it is normal, and arguably the project as a fail project
Activity: 25
June 19, 2018, 11:00:15 PM
It's a high risk, high reward investment. You can switch to investing top coins for a change Cheesy
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 10:55:40 PM
The continuous decline of the market is caused by ICO. There have been more than 90% ICO breakout from December to March this year . but still there are still ICO  project that can be trusted.  Choose the right and good project and begin to invest again for in every business there is always a  risk.  Look for projects that have progress well on their roadmap and have good vision moving ahead. I am suggesting few coins that are good invest now.
Activity: 653
June 19, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
Not wrong with ico project so far, you have made wrong action to take participated on scam ico project, many ico was success and have price more highest than their ico price, success on listed their coin market soon after ico ended. You have still faced with scam ico. You have try to learn more before participated at your ico want to invest, you can find source of ico and looking for their owner and team development of ico project.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 19, 2018, 10:43:46 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Unless the market enters a recovery phase, it is not wise to invest in any of the ICOs. During the past few months, I have seen some of the very promising ICOs getting listed at far below their original prices in the exchanges. ICOs are hit far worse than the alts or BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: