Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 91. (Read 18634 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
December 28, 2017, 01:22:35 AM
according to me just hold it as long as you can this will be a worth waiting for couple of years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 01:20:54 AM
it depends on you, wants to survive while waiting for higher bitcoin prices or sell current, because if you have 12 bitcoin, you can use it for trading or other altcoin investments ..
Activity: 48
December 28, 2017, 01:16:02 AM
Holdem.... haven't find a safest investment than purchasing bitcoins and wait... most of rich people did that and enjoy of huge profits over this last months..
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 01:14:24 AM
What a stupid question. Give them to me!

Or you want to take interest of forum, be popular...
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
December 28, 2017, 01:11:08 AM
If you've managed to increase your bitcoins from 0.01 to 12, you're the one the one to give advice. You invested in some altcoins before and your bitcoins obviously not from hodl strategy. So I don't believe you at first, at second I would keep it as it is, maybe 2 btc is enough budget for investment into altcoins.
Activity: 26
December 27, 2017, 11:46:23 PM
The future of the coin as the meaning of it is to keep it and wait for the price to hit the moon soon-
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
December 27, 2017, 11:35:50 PM
Keep 50% of your bitcoin portfolio then half would be for altcoins preferably Ethereum, NEO, Monero and Litecoin. You can also add some coin you like if you think this solid altcoins are not enough for your portfolio.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 11:35:22 PM
honestly i prefer to hold bitcoin, but if you are interested to invest in alt, maybe you can swap 30% btc you become alt. consider top 10 alt in cmc and do some research before you invest.
Activity: 13
December 27, 2017, 11:28:15 PM
I'd allocate like so:

2 BTC - keep in BTC
2 BTC - convert to ETH
2 BTC - convert to Monero
2 BTC - convert to Kyber
2 BTC - convert to OMG
2 BTC - invest in ICOs (narrative.network, hellobloom, one other)
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 11:27:36 PM
Honestly, it would be hard just thinking of what you can do to 12 Bitcoins nowadays. Some might just convert it to cash then wait for the next dip so they can buy more coins. I'd say keep the trade open, since from what I read, it somehow came from trading altcoins. Try to save at least 3-4 ones, and either trade the rest and play with altcoins, or go full out on a campaign. And, if you'll be starting one, and are open for signature postings, let do let me know and count me in. Wink
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 27, 2017, 11:23:11 PM
Of course hold the coin as we know now the price reach $19.000 and with 12 bitcoin you could join many icos to gambling, which means a new ico that u feel will gain profit. And i predict next year bitcoin will rise to $20.000 just wait and see. Because a lot of people heard how profitable invest in bitcoin. If i were you its not possible to start your own ico since you have gain alot capital. But if dont wanna just trade the bitcoin in cash and buy some property. You could living from the rent without doing a job anyway.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 11:16:53 PM
you can use the 6 bitcoin to invest it to other altcoin or maybe buy the 1 bitcoin on fiat and the 2 bitcoin for the ethereum and 3 bitcoin for the altcoin and the rest 6 bitcoin hold it or maybe use the 1 bitcoin to buy new things for yourself
Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
December 27, 2017, 11:07:45 PM
You could have held, but what you did is good as well you will get profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 11:07:22 PM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

woww it is a choice that amazes me so much, why do you invest 100% in skycoin? is it promising? and are you not afraid to lose a lot if the price goes down?
I think you are too brave, at least make an investment of 50% of your funds and keep the rest to keep watch.
Activity: 93
December 27, 2017, 11:05:46 PM
I will recomend you to hold it till bitcoin price increase to $20k usd. bitcoin soon will recover. investing in altcoin is also a good way if you expect a better profit. but it would be more risky
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 27, 2017, 10:53:40 PM
Just hold onto them and see how far they can go!

If it is just an investment you are sitting on and don't need the money, then why jump to sell them?
very good, if there is no need, you should save your money to avoid wastage. or if you have the ability to do business you can also trade to develop your money.

This is much better suggestion. Go sell 1/4 of your bitcoins and invest in real life business like small restaurants or mini groceries this kind of business is good and profitable if you know how to manage. And the other 1/4 invest in different kinds of alt coins, And before doing that do your own research on what is a good alt coin to invest in. Then the last 1/2 you can hodl it if you want for future investments.  Cool
The idea is good to invest in business), but it seems to me that now there is a run on the crypto currency, for me it is necessary to stay here and try to earn even more.
To invest in various ISO projects and to purchase altcoin is different and you can trade.
Well, there you decide friends))
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 10:46:27 PM
Wow, its very hard to earn 12 btc, you are a genius.
If i were you, i will just hold some of it, i will also convert some of this to usd so that i can secure my money if ever the btc price will decrease.
And try also to continue what you did to earn that 12 btc.
Thats only my iponion, i based in my life status.
And if you are not busy, can you pls teach me how did you earned that fast.
Activity: 63
December 27, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
Is Skycoin that promising ?
Activity: 477
December 27, 2017, 10:22:27 PM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

1 hold I think 1/4 of the total 12 bitcoin you have means 3bitcoins and hold in a cold storage or hardware wallet if you have

the other 9 is to put it in altcoins like ETH and other altcoins that have the possibility to rise over time.
I recommend to choose among top 20 tokens alts in the coin market cap and do your own research by looking to the platforms and advantage of the coins you want to invest. leave it for a year or do trading then walla you will gain profit  Grin
Only hold bitcoin is too mainstream, I think sometimes we should try another way to grow our money. Coin like ETH and XCPO is good. I follow the progress of XCPO, the price was about 300-400 satoshi at the beginning, but now its price increase. The price of XCPO is about 800-1000 satoshi now. The price rise more than 100%. Its mostly traded in cryptopia. XCPO is a new coin, the ICO ended a few month ago but the price is increase so much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
December 27, 2017, 09:37:02 PM
Just hold onto them and see how far they can go!

If it is just an investment you are sitting on and don't need the money, then why jump to sell them?
very good, if there is no need, you should save your money to avoid wastage. or if you have the ability to do business you can also trade to develop your money.

This is much better suggestion. Go sell 1/4 of your bitcoins and invest in real life business like small restaurants or mini groceries this kind of business is good and profitable if you know how to manage. And the other 1/4 invest in different kinds of alt coins, And before doing that do your own research on what is a good alt coin to invest in. Then the last 1/2 you can hodl it if you want for future investments.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: