Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 88. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:59:11 PM
in my opinion, you can divide your budget into two parts. Hold 8 BTC and invest 4 BTC for altcoins and ICO's token. There are hundreds altcoins in the market Centra, Playkey, H2O
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 11:42:32 PM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

If your story was true, then congrats. Me as a senior member the bitcoin I have is not even 1 BTC.
If I am in your situation, I will HOLD my bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will pump more in 2018. Regarding with the investing in alts. I think yes it is profitable but be sure that the alts you're going to invest is a good alts or a good coin so that you can make sure that you will earn profit and not losses.
Fund a project? I do not know much about funding a project. If you knows a lot then maybe you can fund. Just  make sure you know how to handle it.
Convert into fiat? I think this is not a dumb idea. In fact, I am converting "some" of my bitcoin into fiat when I need money. It is not wasted. You can convert but not all. Converting 0.01 of your Bitcoin is not bad for your 12 Bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 11:17:05 PM
im not sure if its luck or you made a real research
i usually dont trust coins that promise me a new internet and stuff like that while i dont see any proof that they can deliver it to me
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:08:12 PM
I think if you are able to have 12 btc in a half a year you really don't need our answers) you understand what you are doing so just keep this way up. about 50% I would invest to alts. the 3rd paragraph is not a good idea. it will take lots of your time and much more money than you have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 30, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

At the very end of the day the final decision is up to you though.
However, analyze what worked for you, how did you gain 12btc, by trading, investing etc and follow that method.

I would probably hold some in btc, some eth and some alts; but that's me Cheesy
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 10:42:07 PM
If you have this amount of bitcoin, just stay of what you did in 6months ago,  maybe you will add it more when days goes by, and for another purposes, try to buy some altcoins,  many of them also have a good future.  And the decisions are always in your hand
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 30, 2017, 10:09:06 PM
sell and invest all BTC you sell in Swissborg, so you can get a big profit
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:06:20 PM
If you're not good in investing or trading better for you is just holding it and sell when the price is at the top.
Activity: 323
December 30, 2017, 03:41:16 PM
Hold your bitcoin until the right time. Because bitcoin will definitely increase in a few months or years. Or you can trade with altcoins. and investing in altcoins.
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
December 30, 2017, 03:36:45 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 29, 2017, 08:37:12 PM
I advise you to distribute part of BTC to other projects. BTC is growing well, but the main growth will be in Altcoin. 2018 will be very hot for Altcoin  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 07:20:34 PM
Invest it in altcoins and try not to withdraw it for a short term it must be a long term holdings then you should get bunch of bitcoin. be ready at all times specially when do tradings!
Activity: 247
December 29, 2017, 07:10:38 PM
If I only have 12 Bitcoin then I will surely invest it again in cryptocurrency... to cheap cryptocurrency which has the potential to grow and increase it's market value in the short span of time, I'm sure there are lots of good crypto coins out there so all I gonna do is to research and find them while their price is cheap so you can buy as many as you want to and gain extra profits later.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
December 29, 2017, 04:18:02 PM

Did you invest all 12 bitcoin only in skycoin? Wow
I think that is risk decision when just put the money into one coin. Split into another coin always better.

I agree with you, you always need to reduce risks. And if the author of the topic invests a part of the coins in some other coins, this will save him from the risks and give extra profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 04:17:43 PM
Hold two btc
Buy ethereum with five bitcoin
with the remaining money you can invest in quality altcoins you choose
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
December 29, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

I think that is risk decision when just put the money into one coin. Split into another coin always better.

Since putting it into Skycoin I have made 400% on my investment  Wink
Skycoin is going to be $1,000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 28, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

Anonymous Kid if i have that big money i would make your amount of bitcoin double buy the end of 2019 so my friend my advice to you is to trade invest in electroneum indahash and a lot of upcomng alts you will be a lot richer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 05:06:37 PM
If you are desperate to invest in altcurrencies I wouldn't spend it all. if I were you. After you have done your research and converted some of your bitcoins  into altcoins you believe in you should consider about keeping those coins for a long term. The top altcoins will get more valuable over time. Maybe about  15-20% should be invested in ICOs  or new coins after being listed on an exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
December 28, 2017, 04:59:59 PM
This is a great opportunity to secure a continued existence. In my place, I would distribute this: 50% in bitcoin and 50% in top altcoyins. So your money will be safe.
Pages:
Jump to: