Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 89. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 04:49:28 PM
I think that u need to do trading with altcoins to make more bitcoins, 50% daily trading and 50% long term investment will give u very big profit of bitcoin, good luck..
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 04:38:22 PM
Something tells me that you understand a lot about the mechanics of the crypto-currency market. Given such incredible results my advice is, just keep doing what you're doing. If you have talent, use it and increase capital. I would leave 70% in bitcoin and invest the rest in alternative coins.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 04:27:48 PM
I think it's better to keep BTC. Its price is very high, there are falls, but not large. In addition, by 20% you can buy altcoins, for example, ETH or other coins, because they give a good profit for a small price.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
hold on to your bitcoin and be happy) u will make some profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 28, 2017, 01:13:01 PM
6 months ago. 1BTC ~ $1000. And now you have 12 BTC, each about $9000  Shocked.
Are you serious?
I see you're very good at trading altcoin, why not continue?
TRUE, if those numbers are correct well i would suggest to continue trading and investing into alt coins. the numbers and profit are awesome i would rather make a page where i can help more traders and you can drop there a donation address if you are really good many will go into it!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
12 Bitcoin is very difficult to earn now. You did very well. You should continue trading if you want more money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 01:05:32 PM
exchange it for strat till the 1q of 2018 year, wait for 1st ICO on strat = double your bitcoin Grin easy money. I am going to keep strat at least till the end of 2018 year.
Activity: 398
Merit: 118
December 28, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
Keep half of your bitcoins. You can invest the rest half of your bitcoins as altcoins.İn this business patience is the most important issue. So because of this reason keeping your half of bitcoins would be beneficial
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 12:59:05 PM
HODL is the safest strategy, you can just keep your BTC and get free coins from different BTC hardforks.
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
December 28, 2017, 12:48:44 PM
Invest part of the bitcoin in stocks or mutual funds. Invest in business venture, I recommend get a franchise of a known brand so you will have lesser risk. Buy altcoins that look promising. Put your eggs in different baskets so that in case one or two of your investments fail you still have others to cling to.

I agree with you! If you want to reduce risks in addition to generating income, you need to diversify the flows. Probably want to receive a flow of real money, then invest some part in the franchise, the real business of the finished model. And buy some alcotnones, and leave some in bitcoins
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
December 28, 2017, 12:48:15 PM
Edit: I have now invested 100% into Skycoin

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?
How could you do 10 bitcoins in such a short time? it's just a gift, continue the same way, then you can do even more.
I do not know how, I have all the investments burning.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:34:03 AM
I think you should hold onto it if you don't need to spend it.

I think 2018 will continue to show an increase of Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 28, 2017, 11:28:15 AM
You started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000, and turned it into 12 Bitcoins. That is really amazing.
If I were you, I'd invest 50% into altcoins, including ICOs.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2017, 11:14:59 AM
take 1 BTC and invest in alts. ETH, monero etc.
Activity: 458
December 28, 2017, 11:10:43 AM
Wow, 12 bitcoin is huge, I can advise you to hold on to your 12 BTC and wait for it to increase because there are predictions that by 2018 bitcoin price can rise up to $28k and by that time you will make over $120 k profit then.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 11:04:34 AM
I think holding it is not a bad option. But I suggest selling half of it and invest in altcoins. They are a lot of good opportunities and you will reduce your risk level by investing in a variety of assets.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 28, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I definitely agreed to your answer in 1 and 2, hold the 50% of your capital investment the rest invest it in the ico project campaign. Because  there is a big chance that you can multiply your investment  capital into x3 or more.
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
I think you should hold onto it if you don't need to spend it.

I think 2018 will continue to show an increase of Bitcoin.

That can be one option but I fins it kind of risky. First rule of investment is that you should not put all your eggs into one single basket. By considering this rule you can divide your portfolio and buy little alt coins.
Activity: 294
December 28, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Its your choice to make,  12 bitcoin is a big value right now.  If you are going to hold bitcoin for another years there is a chance that your money will be more in the future. You can split your bitcoin,  6 btc to keep and 6btc to convert into a potential altcoin.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

You have several options, this is what you can do:

Risky:
1. Sell when it's high, buy when low to get more BTC this way.
2. Buy ICO, you have more chances to get 30 000% profit than just going with BTC.
3. Daytrading.

Less risky:
1. HODL
Pages:
Jump to: