Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 22. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
I mostly invest in coins that are in the TOP 20 on a coinmarkectcap. With new coins, I do not want to take risks, because they do not always show themselves on the best side.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
I think that now there are too many coins, so the choice is great, but since the market is not in the best of times, then there are really a few worth options. I would not be afraid to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 51
June 16, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
Don't listen for those who recommend you to invest in top coins different from bitcoin. In your case participate in some ICOs or just buy Bitcoin and wait 30 years Smiley If you want to enlarge your capital - small alts and ICO is your thing
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
I think that's a sufficient amount to invest. Buy altcoins ranked top 10. I suggest you buy ethereum and ripple because these two altcoins are potential. But you can also invest in a good ico project. but remain cautious on the scam ico project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
Investment into some ico will be the optimum choice. But do not forget to study potential applicants attentively. Availability of a ready-made product and relevance for the current market can play a crucial role.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
$500 you can invest into ETH for example, in a long-term it can easely do X5 in 1-2 years.
If it seems small profit, you have to invest into new and prospective coins. For example REM, they are re-building authorzation system and make it easier and safer.
Activity: 144
June 15, 2018, 09:31:21 PM
This amount I would divide into three parts and invest in two coins and one ICO, so the risk probability is reduced
Activity: 110
June 15, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
This is quite good amount of money for investing in crypto,I would recommend you to split your fund in three parts-buy some bitcoin,etherium and take a part in one of promising icos.
Activity: 110
June 15, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
Focusing on the top 10 coins is a good idea as the coins have shown their potential and have a higher chance of earning good returns. you should however diversify and look into cheaper coins with growth potential and invest on them , they may gain value with time and you might just make significant profits from it.
Activity: 24
June 15, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
I think, the optimun may be adequately investing 750 euros spreaded into around six cryptos balancing among three projects minimun.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 15, 2018, 09:07:58 AM
You can invest on eth and bitcoin too now and if you are interested in altcoin then you can go with Genesis its a very good project of real estate and you can invest can you can.
Activity: 111
June 15, 2018, 09:01:31 AM
You can invest in top 10 coins but before that check how often their drop in price. Also you can invest in less popular coins and try to earn. If you do then better also check their team and whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 15, 2018, 02:31:57 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
Hey dude don't invest alot of coins it's hard for you to look up on it better diversify on top 5-10 altcoins they have the best technology so far and they will be here for a long time.
Activity: 138
June 15, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
First of all, you don't have much money. I think if it's too scattered and it doesn't make sense, so you can choose a few good projects to invest in. Maybe they can bring you huge profits. You know the market and have accurate judgments. important.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
If you have this amount and you are not sure about which coin you should invest, i would recommend you to not invest in a coin. Sounds weird, but i can explain to you. With this money you could buy a high ranked account for this message board. Witht his account you can participate in bounty campaigns and with a high rank you have your return of inestment with just on campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
June 15, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

you chose a good investment strategy. Analyze these coins, can that you choose in your portfolio. Take the news, take it where there will be some announcements in the near future.

ETH
DASH
XRP
XEM
NEO
IOTA
Zec
ETC

Waves
Strat
Dcr
Game
BTS
Wings
Gbyte
Sys
SC
Lun
Nav
QTUM
OMG

I support your opinion.
From the list you suggested above, almost all coins are worthy. I would in your place, drew attention to the capitalization and volume of trading of these coins and this criterion would pick 5 coins with a price of less than$ 1/ Buy a couple hundred of these coins and hold, they are sure to make x2 or X5. And this is $ 2500 and with this money you can already scatter money on other coins, but first wait for the next correction. Monitor these coins daily.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 15, 2018, 01:54:14 AM
I would in your place invest $ 100 in the five most promising altcoins and wait ...
Not a decent amount of capital, you need miracle to make you rich with that amount of investment, or you have to wait
for a longer period of time for your money to grow. I suggest you invest with the cheap coins that you think will pump one day.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 09:04:11 PM
There are always new opportunities in the currency markets of cryptography. instant exchange rate changes can turn into an excuse for investors. $ 500 investment is good for this stock market. Investing can be done in the right subcoins by doing research.
Activity: 24
June 14, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
Buy some good coins, the top coin first which is ethereum, just buy some of it so you know that you have some of the best altcoin in the market. Then after that you might want to look into low cap and cheap coins for now so you can get a good amount of coins but don't just go investing on any low coins, look at the coin first before you invest. Take a good at doge, it is a good cheap coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
I would in your place invest $ 100 in the five most promising altcoins and wait ...
Pages:
Jump to: