Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 24. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
June 08, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
The wisest thing to do with this money is to diversify it in 5 parts of 100$ and then invest that 100$ across diverse set of coins. Even if one coin falls, the others will rise so it will average out any kind of losses that you might face.
Coming to coins, invest in Remme as it has the best future. If not Remme, then you can look at famous coins like XRP, BCH, NEO, IOTA.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
Now such a confusing market that it is not clear what to buy. I have bought usdt and just waiting for everything to stabilize.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 04:28:20 AM
 Good conditions for investors, the business is profitable and useful. Good luck to the team!
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

Just a quick reminder that our token pre-sale is running and you have a chance to stock up on assets with 15% bonus.
Be ahead of the pack with Tradelize.
Trade Faster. Invest Smarter.

Stock up: https://tokensale.tradelize.com/#/auth/?to=%2Fdashboard
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 08, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
The more options you have, the lesser your risks in getting losses. As the old saying goes, you must never put all of your eggs in a single basket. When the basket falls, all of them will go down with it as well. However, if you diversify at least 5 or 10 coins or tokens, at least when others fall, other ones will rise value. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
Sorry for saying this, but $500 bucks is not good enough to invest for a long term , you wont get much money in a long vision from now, you are going to be more than disappointed when you see that you did not earnt much enough
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

Well with that only amount, I prefer that you should only invest on one coin, and for me, that's Ethereum. It can be good on either short or long term investment because many projects are using it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 03:38:41 AM
I would suggest to look at ambit mining, it is very good and promising project. And most probably it will bring you good profit.
Activity: 190
June 08, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
Today, the cryptomarket tends to fall. You can not buy coins, because there will be only losses. You can invest only after bitcoin rises to 12,500 and goes higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
Top coins on Coin Market Cap can be the answer to your question!  you just look for a coins that are doing good right now
Activity: 101
June 07, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
In your place, I would invest them in 2-3 altcoins, having studied the projects and their prospects in detail before that
Activity: 714
June 07, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
coins from the top 10 are more suitable for saving your capital. Of course, they can give some profit, but I am inclined to the fact that their rate has already stabilized a bit. If you really want to make money, you need to invest in fresh projects that do not yet have a large capitalization. These coins can give more than 200% of the profit for the year. To such coins I can include:0x (ZRX)
TRST, Gup, Icn, Ant, RLC, Sngls, Exp, Music, ION, ZIL, GNT
Activity: 728
June 07, 2018, 01:05:32 AM
To minimize the risks for trading or short investment, I suggest you put your money into some altcoins (let's say 2 or 3). but, it is better to choose the altcoins in the top 20 or top 30 coins with good volume and rising. You can analyze among them which coins are good to invest. With your own analysis, you will get better choice and selection.
Activity: 81
June 07, 2018, 12:38:25 AM
Focusing on the top 10 coins is a good idea as the coins have shown their potential and have a higher chance of earning good returns. you should however diversify and look into cheaper coins with growth potential and invest on them , they may gain value with time and you might just make significant profits from it.
Activity: 148
June 06, 2018, 03:34:11 AM
With less than $500, you can buy a large amount of Alcatel outside the top 50, but you should choose a potential Alcatel-Lucent and hope it will grow in the future. You can also invest in Ethereum. It will be a long-term investment and will bring you profits in the future. I think Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 560
June 06, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
It is not bad! This amount actually can be a great head start for crypto investing. You shoul in my opinion get top 5
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
June 05, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
Put $ 500 in the EOS. You will not lose. It shows excellent results in the market, when almost the entire industry falls within a few months.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 05, 2018, 01:13:48 PM
I think it is necessary to look for not very popular coins with very small capitalization. With such coins there is a chance to earn big money but also the risks are all too big to lose
Activity: 44
June 05, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
You have a good chance to make money on the growth of the market, evaluate the promising coin and buy it.
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
This is quite good amount of money for investing in crypto,I would recommend you to split your fund in three parts-buy some bitcoin,etherium and take a part in one of promising icos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 05, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
ok i understand you mean, choosing some coins with $500 USD money is very right. so when the price of one of the coins there is a decrease there is still hope of another coin can go up. and I advise you to buy a bidium. This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting for everyone. Best of luck the project for success. so what are you waiting for please visit https://bidium.io
Pages:
Jump to: