Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 25. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
I would advise investing in promising cheap altas.The profit will be much more than investing in the top alt.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
June 05, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
Everybody says a small amount, I don't agree. The amount of money does not matter. You can make good investments with this amount.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
Buy eth and invest it in good ico, be aware that you need to pass the whitelist and kyc
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 05, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
$ 500 is not enough for investment.  I would invest them in ETH or NEO.  The choice is yours.
Activity: 91
June 05, 2018, 12:52:23 PM
This is a small amount for investment, so I would advise you to invest them in a coins those last year had a fairly high price, but now relatively cheap, they have the potential and you can buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
June 04, 2018, 06:15:33 PM
With $500, I think you can put into 2 coins to gain the big profits. The top ten or top 15 coins on the market are better to be chosen fro the starting up. You can find out some top 15 altcoins that have the low price but great value and volume. They are such as the Ripple, EOS, and ADA. Just make some deeper research on them.

I share your opinion about investing in two coins, but yous suggestions are not very good except Cardano. The best two coins to invest hos $500 are Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
With $500, I think you can put into 2 coins to gain the big profits. The top ten or top 15 coins on the market are better to be chosen fro the starting up. You can find out some top 15 altcoins that have the low price but great value and volume. They are such as the Ripple, EOS, and ADA. Just make some deeper research on them.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 05:16:57 PM
as of now crypto market price graph is low but have little bit chances to reduce price so wait few days and then you can invest but you can select good coins like NEO,EHT,BTC to get good profits
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 04, 2018, 04:55:57 PM
Personally I recommend to buy top-20 altcoins with 25$ for each coin. I think it will be good investment for long term, for ex., 2-3 years

Two to 3 years is a good span of years to hold to feel its gains. It can grow your vaputal more than 10x or more in my opinion dwpending coins you bougjt. Some grows more than that on year on year  record.
Activity: 108
June 04, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
if you were going to buy ethereum today, you can buy almost 1 eth, and its a good investment, you can hold it until the end of the year, or maybe sell until its price increases and you gain profit.
Agree, buying ethereum would be great since this coin is coming from a dip and it is making it's bull run. I think it would be less risky if you are to divide that money of yours into half by buying ether and bitcoin. No matter what happen with the top two, you have your investment in them.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
invest it to a project that is very interesting and gives you satisfaction that your money will grow. A project that will gill gives you assurance to make a good profit on it. You can also invest on bitcoin if you trust its growth this middle year.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
Personally I recommend to buy top-20 altcoins with 25$ for each coin. I think it will be good investment for long term, for ex., 2-3 years
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 04, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
you may be right to pick the top 10-20 coin in CMC, but you should also invest in the top 10 altcoin. I think Ethereum, Ada, TRX, LTC, NEO, WAVES. is the best altcoin for investment. you can share all your capital on this altcoin. and holds for long-term investment.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 04, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Well, $500 is not a big amount to invest, but I don't think it's worth buying like...15-20 coins. In this case 5 coins will be just fine. Choose top coins at their lows and you'll never lose.
Activity: 158
June 04, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
Leave half in large altcoins, for example Eos or Neo, and put the rest in new coins.So you get a good profit this year
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 04, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
if you were going to buy ethereum today, you can buy almost 1 eth, and its a good investment, you can hold it until the end of the year, or maybe sell until its price increases and you gain profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
if me 500$ is not big money to much, I'd rather hodl one coin only and that would be ETH. right now as you can see ETH has a big drop to its price last few months ago. investing right now is a good decision for me. hodl it for a few month until the market get fully recovered. my prediction end of this year or early next year it will rise again. but it's really depends on you, if you like to invest with this cheaper price coin that your decision but for me i will go to the stable coins.

I agree with you that Ethereum is best option for investing 500USD. It would be all right to find some other ways to make investments. Take some other coins that occupies near positions to Ethereum. For example look at Remme token! It already at exchange.
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
Whoever does not say, but $ 500 is not a little money, and for some countries it is more than the average monthly salary of an average worker. I would have invested this amount in Ethereum and Bitcoin at the drawdown rate. Of course with this amount of investment you do not need to wait for a huge income.

it really is your opinion that has been said, it is not a small amount of money but better invest in coins that promise to increase the price, such as btc and eth is not in doubt for the gain in the future if investing in the long term especially with the money that much in gain will be quite large. but it's all up to self-belief, basically it's self-owned and only him can decide it all
I would choose a long term as well. If you have enough money to experiment - do it, do not listen to anybody. But if not, choose btc or eth
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
That is a cool amount of money, I think you have all chances to increase it. Just choose carefully. What projects are you thinking about?
Activity: 157
June 02, 2018, 06:22:52 PM
Whoever does not say, but $ 500 is not a little money, and for some countries it is more than the average monthly salary of an average worker. I would have invested this amount in Ethereum and Bitcoin at the drawdown rate. Of course with this amount of investment you do not need to wait for a huge income.

it really is your opinion that has been said, it is not a small amount of money but better invest in coins that promise to increase the price, such as btc and eth is not in doubt for the gain in the future if investing in the long term especially with the money that much in gain will be quite large. but it's all up to self-belief, basically it's self-owned and only him can decide it all
Pages:
Jump to: