Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 27. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
Invest half in BTC and half in Etherium. Once you know which coin to invest in after your research then do it, mean while BTC will increase in value and give you some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 01, 2018, 12:03:43 AM
Yup if you have low capital it is wiser to invest it to potential altcoin with cheap price or do intensive research and invest for ICO with that you'll gain many profit with small capital, however it is still risky but always remember high risk = high reward.
Activity: 35
May 31, 2018, 11:58:03 PM
I'd suggest you invest 250$ in Ethereum or Bitcoin, and spread the rest over +- 3 altcoins. I recommen VeChain, Binance Coin and maybe Waltonchain or Nebulas.
Activity: 395
May 31, 2018, 10:11:15 AM
Of course, $ 500 is very little!!!  Smiley But my advice To you, in the future, buy different types of coins, and in six months, it will be possible the result!!!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:34:10 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

I don’t think that seeing on the modern situation on the market it has any sense to choose between currencies that on the top. Moreover I can not rely on new fresh coins or middle-sized currencies.
Activity: 33
May 29, 2018, 02:29:05 PM
If I have that amount, I will invest half on btc and eth. Another 30% invest on neo, vtc, wtc and ada. Other 20% , I will invest on good masternode coins with taking a huge risk for huge profit
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
I suggest you to have to invest in these coins DEX, DASH & EOS it have a low price and it is the very potentials coins, but I think this is not the good amount to invest in the altcoins.
Activity: 107
May 29, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
Your way of selecting a coin is more than gambling or just luck if you succeed. It must be systematic base on the project white paper and the future projection of the coin.
Activity: 29
May 29, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

You can review orbis ico , you can get a good bonus. www.orbistransfer.com I invested in this project and checked everything not to be a scam. You need to be aware for scams.
Activity: 113
May 24, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
Buy some good coins, the top coin first which is ethereum, just buy some of it so you know that you have some of the best altcoin in the market. Then after that you might want to look into low cap and cheap coins for now so you can get a good amount of coins but don't just go investing on any low coins, look at the coin first before you invest. Take a good at doge, it is a good cheap coin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Invest some money in ICO, there is one very good project live - Ambit Mining, you will not regret!
I agree. Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn profit in the future. However, there are scammers are around the corner, so I suggest that you take the time to do a research about the project. Have a background check to determine their past performance, whether bad or good. These would guide you to know if an ICO is worth committing your money into.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 24, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
It's time to invest, I'd make a future-proof investment like wepower.

There are very many good and developing altcoins on the market. They are rather cheap, and you 500 dollars is enough sum of money to invest in these alts such as Gladius, Credits, Napoleon X, and TRON.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 07:02:05 AM
Invest some money in ICO, there is one very good project live - Ambit Mining, you will not regret!
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
Yes, you took the right direction, but it's a very risky option. And as always, the smaller the investment the greater the risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 23, 2018, 06:44:47 AM
i think such amount is okay for investment but if you want to invest in different coins for diversification purposes, i think it is okay to invest it first in two different coins like bitcoin and eth so you will surely have some gains and when you get to double it, reinvest some of the profit. investing in two different coins first rather than investing it in more than two coins makes you gain profit faster and chances of profit growth is higher.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
Buy ethereum. Go look at the price charts, the price has fallen down so much and even that is enough for you to want to buy eth. Although since the price of eth is falling then that means that the other coins in are falling in prices too so you might want to look into other cheaper coins to buy for now. Just split the money and invest in ethereum and NEO
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
crypto currencies have appropriate opportunities to invest in every amount on the stock market. I think $ 500 is an ideal investment. you can take the subcoin with this money or you can participate ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:49:31 AM
It all depends on how willing you are to take risks. Profit depends on the same thing. To be calm, invest in bitcoin. If you want to take a chance, distribute among the altcoins
Activity: 21
May 21, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
I had also such amount to invest, i decided to go all in on one coin (SCS, huge potential, low supply).
Activity: 180
May 21, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

divide the capital you have into some coins that have good potential according to you, you can choose a period of time that you think is profitable.
if you want to play short time see the potential and if you want to long time just choose a good and wait,

all will bear sweet if you are patient and tida kmudah emotion with big capital that you have it,

just allocate how dare you spend your money for something bad if it happens
Pages:
Jump to: