Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 3. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 16, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
It is good money to start in this bearish market, because a lot of alt coins are dipped out and far from there all time high. Take alook at Waves or ICON, this are good project and are for a long time in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
I think with $200 you should invest in cryptocurrencies which have low price like Waves or NEO only. But if you only want to invest in the best cryptocurrencies so I think you should buy Ethereum and hold until it rise back to more than $1000.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
Well, that really is a very good amount to invest. I sincerely suggest that you try investing now to gain more experience than just reading the theory. Experiencing small capital will be a good step for future big investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM
most likely yes, if I have $ 200 I will invest it in etherium, and after that I will buy it in an altcoin fraction that I think has a high value for several months.

it is too small a sum to be distributed among several projects.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 08:50:34 PM
most likely yes, if I have $ 200 I will invest it in etherium, and after that I will buy it in an altcoin fraction that I think has a high value for several months.
September 15, 2018, 06:49:43 PM
I would suggest buying Ethereum as well as EOS. Investments in these cryptocurrencies, according to the forecasts of world analysts, will grow well, thanks to this investment. This cryptocurrency is expected to grow well in the near future, especially by the end of 2018. And by investing 200€ in Ethereum and EOS now, you can make good money in the near future.

my opinion – take a look at the tail of TOP-50 by capitalization & find cheap atm and and promising in the future project.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 12, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
I would suggest buying Ethereum as well as EOS. Investments in these cryptocurrencies, according to the forecasts of world analysts, will grow well, thanks to this investment. This cryptocurrency is expected to grow well in the near future, especially by the end of 2018. And by investing 200€ in Ethereum and EOS now, you can make good money in the near future.
ETH is a good buy at the moment, it's moving down consistently and the price is now below $200.
If you think ETH is still a solid project, this will recover and beat the ATH which is over $1,300, imagine the profit then.
Activity: 114
September 10, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
September 08, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

with that little money it's not even worth overthinking. Just go with the one that you feel is right for you eth/ltc/btc sounds good. won't hurt to diverse towards different alts but not required.
This is not a big amount and might not give you some good amount of coins and even if you buy ETH in fraction, it might take you long time to earn an appreciable amount of money. Besides, if you save some more money and invest something like 2000 euros, you might be well off with the coins that could be owned with this amount of money. The more you own, the more you earn.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 08, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

with that little money it's not even worth overthinking. Just go with the one that you feel is right for you eth/ltc/btc sounds good. won't hurt to diverse towards different alts but not required.

it's just a sound. such big old coins can't provide a huge price uprise, so i advice to focus on kinda cheap projects atm from the TOP-50.
It's a small amount if you have big expectation when it comes to profit.
The coins mentioned are good coins but they have already rise so the chance of increase of your investment is still low, I suggest you try PundiX or HOT, one of the best coin now.
September 07, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

it's just a sound. such big old coins can't provide a huge price uprise, so i advice to focus on kinda cheap projects atm from the TOP-50.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 265
September 05, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
you better go with a coin that is already established their value also if you want to settle to an altcoin you better choose a coin with a good project and a good team behind it if their after market strategy will continue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
You should invest to CYFM and MFTU split your 200€ those projects are very promising they dont do ico but check their website and you will know why they are success without ico.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 05, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
you can wait for another big dip and try investing on OMG or Appcoin depending on your choice but both this alts would be a great long term investment, they got a good road map and future developments and partners.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
Invest in bitcoin and ethereum and some other altcoin that profitable for long term or short term much better if you invest now since the bull run didn't yet happen just hold and wait the price goes high.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
This is not such a small amount for a beginner. When I started I didn't invest the fiat currency in cryptocurrency at all but I earned money with the help of bounty campaigns and airdrops. I simply didn't have at that time free money for investment but I really wanted to try. If I had this situation now, I would have partially invested in bitcoin, in part in the most popular altcoins.
Activity: 73
September 04, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Buy NEM, UTAH, any of them is worth attention, if you want to significantly increase your capital you can also see Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 02, 2018, 12:51:50 AM
I fully agree with you and also suggest for your long-term investment of your 200 euros bitcoin. Because someone predicted his real price after a while, so 10 would be $ 300,000.
August 19, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
I can recommend to you STRAT he now has very much decreased in the price, I think it will be an excellent investment

there are many another good coins that have fallen drastically (consider current value/ATH).
Pages:
Jump to: