Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 10. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 09, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
In this case I don’t think you can invest your two hundred coins (200C) in this kind of business because as far as I know some of the company in this organization have a minimum amount of money to start to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 28, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
If i were you try to research some good ICO's,Nowaday's a lot of good project are coming so better look for it,i recommend to try in coinschedule.com they are giving a review to all the ico and giving them a rank so the investors will easily know which is the good one to invest.But always do your own research.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
Your budget is a bit small to enter the crypto investment world, if you can start with bigger amount it will be better and your potential earning will become bigger too. But you can start even with this amount, just try to choose the most promising crypto like BTC, ETH and LTC.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 28, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
If I have that amount, I would diversify my investments to some altcoins that are under $0.20 or so. In that way, you can earn a lot of altcoins for a low price.

Some few altcoins that I have under $0.20 (Electroneum, Tron, Dogecoin) are built for long-term. However, I'm not saying that you should follow my advice because there's no such thing as a perfect strategy in the world of cryptocurrency.

Since you want to invest, it is totally up to you on which altcoins are giving you the best feeling to invest on. After all, we are all accountable for the decisions we have in investing to some specific altcoins. We should be prepared mentally if in case our altcoins crashed down the line.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
January 28, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
The safest bet would be to go for Ethereum in my opinion. It will compete with Bitcoin for the top 1 ranking this year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 28, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
If you want to buy ethereum and litecoin with that amount I think  it is not good.  Why?  Because you can purchase only 0.25 ethereum or 1 litecoin and I think you will not make big profit high profit because once the price of this two coim increase you earn only little. I suggest better to add more capital so you can invest more in ethereum or litecoin so you can make more profit once the price increase.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
First don't believe other advice about invest in some coin.
You need to do your own research.
In you case with 200€ I suggest to look at the coin bellow  $5-10 in long run the can make x2-x10 profit.
 It's easy for coin to grown from $0.1 to $1 than from $1000 to $10 000.
Invest only in coin with ready product and good team.
You can check top 50 coin from  https://coinmarketcap.com
Check  ADA, IOTA, ZRX, BAT
Good luck!
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
Maybe split it between bitcoin and Ether? what do you guys think?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

First, as beginner i think that much money is more than enough becuase newbie is much suggested to start trading with smaller amount to make us can control our greedy. Greedy is the most enemy of the trader which can lead us to stay in the loss place
Activity: 532
January 26, 2018, 05:42:38 PM
It is not an issue if you buy only a portion of a single coin! But before you invest you should definitely read the whitepaper of each project

It is very important to know the background or details about  the project of the coin that you want to invest with.  Checking is very good way  to avoid any difficulties before you invest.

This 200 euros is a small amount but you can start with major altcoins, maybe with litecoin and ethereum. Investing this in ico coins is less profitable with small amounts for me.
a right choice if you buy Eth or Ltc if you intend to invest long-term and are not willing to risk the loss of your funds because eth and ltc have a fairly stable price and their prices will continue to rise steadily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
200 Euro is not that much! And people advise you to invest in ICO, Yes that's right! Maybe if you buy in the first stage , with a big discount, you will have a good profit. But, there is a risk that the company will not convince the audience with his project and do not collect the required funds! It is a risk! I think in the second stage we can build the right amount or not! But the discount is already small in the second stage thus reduces the profit. But ye less risk!  Do you need to study the white paper! Look at a road map! see what the team of this project! What are their partners! After analyzing all this it is possible to decide to join the ICO or not! good luck in investing!
Activity: 46
Merit: 6
January 26, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
Try to learnd how to read charts. Try to see which ones are low which ones are at their high price range. Go with the one which are already dropped. Explore coinmarketcap, visit website of the coins attracting you. Determine your targets. There are tons of alternatives but doing so will lead you to a number of selected coins. Do not buy anything with advice, then you would regret it. You would say I could buy something else, it would also drpo but at least it could be my choice.
Then the rest is easy. you can choose one and wait.
Activity: 308
January 26, 2018, 03:42:53 PM
It is not an issue if you buy only a portion of a single coin! But before you invest you should definitely read the whitepaper of each project

It is very important to know the background or details about  the project of the coin that you want to invest with.  Checking is very good way  to avoid any difficulties before you invest.

This 200 euros is a small amount but you can start with major altcoins, maybe with litecoin and ethereum. Investing this in ico coins is less profitable with small amounts for me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 17, 2018, 08:29:04 PM
In my opinion, the privacy coin to get at the moment is DeepOnion. It's under $10 right now and has a very supportive community with a great development team. The other privacy coins like ZCASH and DASH are too expensive for me to get now. Ground floor opportunity is what I look for when buying any coin.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
$ 200 to invest today for example can largely be credible with a market that will go up
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 17, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
buy DENT coin,team is very active,they regularly updating their road map  among us.I did a great profit from dent coin.you can also hold dent coin.
A strange and new coin with good development yeaaa it could be a an option but of course with the high risk.
As you will receive unexpected crazy profit as a return if the project successfully running.
But if the project goes down failed , you have to be ready your 200 euro disappeared for nothing.

So what? It is only €200. I know for some it might look like a lot of money but it is really not. I believe that is a good amount to lose. It is not too much and not too little. But the potential profit if you choose the right project is very big.

If you invested €200 in Ethereum's presale on 2014 that would be millions today.
True even if you come from a third world country 200 euros is not a fortune, and if you have that money ready to invest then that means my are willing to lose it, since the investment is low then I think it is fine to roll the dice with that money, if you lose it is not a big deal but if you win you could make some nice profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 16, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

I advise you to search good altcoins cheaper than 1$ with low supply. They have the potential to be multiplied many times in short period counter to high price altcoins.
agree I think if your capital is small, it would be better if you are looking for altcoin that has a low price, if you buy altcoin at an expensive price like eth the profit you will get will not be so big, because you only buy a little eth with $200, better look for altcoins that have low prices, there are many potential coins that still have low prices, such as doge, nxt, xrp, etc, even if the coin's price goes up a few percent you can make big profits
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 16, 2018, 01:44:50 AM
Put your 200 euro in coins who will multiplay fast and sell and keep repeating so u can make a nice portofolio.
This man has to take a wise decision. He has some amount to be invested in coins and he is willing to do this. But mostly when such persons are taking advices from other people they only depends on them. What I suggest to this man is to learn yourself about the market and coins.

Go for the coin that is affordable to you and which is best amongst them. Good luck to this chap.
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 10:11:22 PM
You can buy  a coin with low marketcap or invest in a ICO.Becasue ICOs offer you a nice amount of bonus if you catch up early.For example Sether has %40 percent bonus until 15 of Jan.You still have a day to invest.

www.sether.io Here is the link to the website go see their work if you like it dont miss the huge bonus then

Ahaha, I'm in Sether too, really good project! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: