Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 4. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:20:12 AM
It is your wish whether to invest more money or you have to restrict for investment because as things keep progressing you will get more interest towards trading. So when you get the very good experience you can invest more into trading because cryptocurrency trading is very risky.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
I can recommend to you STRAT he now has very much decreased in the price, I think it will be an excellent investment
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 17, 2018, 02:02:04 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

In my opinion, go try your luck with something cheap. In this kind of market it is hard to miss. Look for the cheapest coin in an altcoin exchange like Bittrex and gamble all that €200 in it.

I know that is generally bad advice but in this bull market you have a chance to turn your €200 to €2000.
That is true, bull market will definitely come again, although no one knows when it will come but as the demand continues we can expect
people will start buying again and ATH will be broken again. Patience is the key, we buy good coin and we hold until the right time to sell it will come.
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Don't look at the price of the coin you're buying, look at the marketcap and do research on the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
i hope you didnt buy at this start post. bcse you will get big lose ever
from now, i suggest buy bitcoin. bitcoin has bright future not like many shitcoin in cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
With that money you should buy Ripple or ETH now, because these two coin in the future will bring high profits for you, maybe they will go to the moon, so follow me buy is now the most reasonable
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
August 16, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
I don't usually give advice on where to invest. But I'll give you a little hint. Go to the Coinmarketcap website and select the first 10 coins and buy each one.
With this amount for me it won't be that bad to just invest in like 5 coins cause thanks to that he won't get that much and at the same time too little, for me it will be the best the split this amount for like 5 coins.
The lower the better because we are not talking of big money here.
We need to choose coins that we believe undervalued at the moment, we know the power of crypto, it can rise 100 times so always be positive.
200€ is already a millions now if we invest in bitcoin early, so let's be optimistic that it can happen to another coin.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
August 16, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
I don't usually give advice on where to invest. But I'll give you a little hint. Go to the Coinmarketcap website and select the first 10 coins and buy each one.
With this amount for me it won't be that bad to just invest in like 5 coins cause thanks to that he won't get that much and at the same time too little, for me it will be the best the split this amount for like 5 coins.
Activity: 387
August 16, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
August 15, 2018, 05:53:24 PM
I think this is the right condition to invest Even though you only have capital 200‎€ because the price of all coins is cheap and I suggest you to buy ethreum or ltc
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
It can be worth it in two cases:

1) It's just your first investment, and then you plan to invest more in some period of time, for example from your next salary.

There's a misbelief that first you need to save up some significant amount of money, and only then you're allowed to invest it in crypto. Don't listen to people saying this. Especially now, when the market is red, it's even more wise to invest $100 each month then wait half a year and invest $600. That means your buy price will be avaraged.

2) You're financially and mentally ready to forget about this money for no-one-knows-how-many months or even years.

And don't blame yourself if you lose it all. No matter how good you are in technical analysis or how diversified your portfolio is, don't think you're the smartest one who'll be able to fool the market.

Activity: 490
August 15, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
if you prefer to investing ethereum or litecoins. im would be vote for ethereum. idk dont know that is could make your better with capital 200 euro, but i can recomended you to buy some ICO for now, cause there you can make grow your money like a bonuses stages.

This choice is not bad at all. Nevertheless, I will offer you another altcoin. Invest in Waves. This is one of the coolest platforms. The cryptocurrency will be gaining in 2019.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

I would recommend you to invest your small money in bitcoin. So you will be sure of the correctness of their investments. Especially since I understand you are a beginner, so you need to read a lot and learn on the subject of bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 04:13:53 AM
Actually it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion especially in the current situation you should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money, diversify your investments, use risk management and never trade for borrowed funds. But if you have enough experience you can trade with leverage and open short positions.
Activity: 78
August 14, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Your money is free to buy coins, but this is not a matter of luck. The most important thing is to learn the trading knowledge and the ability to understand the cryptocurrency through this transaction.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 14, 2018, 02:19:09 AM
      I would still have kept my investments to myself and analyzed the market's strength. As seen from the market, it is unstable, and that it is important that the crypt falls. Although the cue ball and went down to the minimum level and you could invest in it. But I would wait.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
August 14, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
No matter what project you are waiting for. There are too many titles on the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:04:58 AM
Enough to choose to invest in a potential ICO project, there are quite a few projects that will let you invest a small amount of capital and then just wait patiently for you tokens will increase and you will become millionaires. .

The newbie can make a mistake when investing in an ICO and pick the wrong scam project. it is better to spend 200 euros to cheap but cool alts like Cardano and TRON.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
When I underestimated bitcoin and also bought altons and everything went according to plan, and if I held in Bitcoin, I would be in Bali now ! Ethereum will repeat its history and I think you just need to buy it !
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
My advise - take a look at Ubex project.
Their ICO is almost over and listing on exchnages is scheduled for the September.
On the bull run Ubex has great opportunity to make short term big spike up. Thats the perfect opportunity to increase your little depo from 200 euro to 400-600 at least
I think thats newbie user so investing in ICOs is not very appreciated. Better to invest in top alts ( from top 50) that have dropped hard. OMG or Stratis as an example
200 euro worth in top 50 alts?? Thats ridiculous, even if any of them made x5-8 it still will be very little money. ICOs (Ubex, Ingot, Goodwork) are the only ones worth of investments. Surely it has risks but it is worth of it
Putting little money in very hyped ICOs are good strategy if that particular person knows how to make that investment in ICO Grin
200 EURO is very small money. At some good ICOs the sum to invest at presale even bigger then 200 euro..Better to collect money then and purchase at least 0.1 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: