Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 7. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
July 24, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
That’s not bad to have two hundred only to invest it is still money that can grow in a little time but not totally in a big amount too but it have a good feedbacks that can makes you profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
if you only have so much investment capital then you can invest in coin that has a cheap price so you can get a lot of profits and for now the price of coin is very cheap amsih litecoin you can buy litecoin with that much capital.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 01:30:24 AM
I think Qtum coin is best for investing in €200.Qtum is good for small investment and long term investment.At present the price is reduced to $8.09641.So now we can invest in this.I think this year it will cross $80.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 12:59:40 AM
You know, a lot of people who had a $ 3,000 portfolio now have as much as you. You're in the season of discounts, buy everything.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 12:44:27 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
I think omiseGo is best for investing now.The price in the market is now down.Last January the price of OmiseGo reached $26.5996.Bit now it's reduced to $7.This will increase the price in the coming period.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 10:23:13 PM
Many suggestions are given here. andab isa self determines where will start investing to be able to gain profit. this is very good indeed. great potential for yourself for the benefit of investing
Activity: 560
July 22, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
You should not be worried at all. Separate your capital ,besides in Litecoin, on Rebellious and Ripple. In near future your investement will be doubled for sure. Happy trading!
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
If you can act according to someone else advice possibly it could end bad, my suggestion would be if you dont have any idea you should learn some otherwise just try to invest in coins like BTC, ETH
When investing, you should only believe on yourself because someone's advice might be a trap for you to lose your hard earned money. BTC and ETH is a good coin for beginners, while learning for other opportunity in this market better to hold this coin first.
Activity: 434
July 22, 2018, 07:36:39 PM
You can always start investing at any amount as long as you know what cryptocurrencies you are going to invest. There are alternate cryptocurrencies in the market that is so cheap to get a good volume of it and if you do some research on them as to their usage and how potential they are, then that's the type of crypto you are going to put in your money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
July 22, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
I think best idea is to buy ETH since it seems cheap now and hopefully it goes up soon before the year end and maybe once you get the hang of this place i will recommend investing in other ICOS
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
July 22, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
If you can act according to someone else advice possibly it could end bad, my suggestion would be if you dont have any idea you should learn some otherwise just try to invest in coins like BTC, ETH
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:27:37 PM
The first rule you should know ''never invest your last money''. Although not a lot of money, i think you can trade with 200€. You just need to do a thorough search and find a project that is even more likely to fold out. ICOs are more profitable and you should try.
You can see that during the Downtrend period the investment in ICO risk will be very high, so I think that at this point you should only trade short term by day and always have a specific trading plan to can reduce the risk. Bitcoins in the past few days have started to rebound so strongly that when trading you need to always keep track of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
July 22, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
The first rule you should know ''never invest your last money''. Although not a lot of money, i think you can trade with 200€. You just need to do a thorough search and find a project that is even more likely to fold out. ICOs are more profitable and you should try.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 22, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
€200 capital is gppd amount for starting trading because other people only have $100 below when they started trading. I suggest for that amount just make a research about the coin who below $5 because the more cheaper coin tha more money you get. But better if you have ethereum and litecoin that what you already said.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 22, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
If you can invest 200 euro, try to participate in interesting ICO projects, because if cryptocurrency market will get development, perspective altcoin can give x5-x10 profit
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
For invest 200€ is very good amount. I think the amount to invest in MTC for this time. At this time very good volume in exchange market of MTC. So it is best coin for your .
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
July 22, 2018, 02:32:50 PM
I think if you have much better capital trading with coins that have high prices and potentially like btc, eth, ltc and xrp.

That's not much but then it doesn't matter much as long as you pick a nice coin that would make you more. Despite, the comments on here I'd suggest BTC or ETH because of the potential it has for the next couple of months.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 22, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

It is also possible to start with this huge money in recent investor-minded altcoin or bitcoin In the summer to start trading coins and invest in order to earn a living.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
The capital is not a large amount, so you can buy cheep single coin.But before start trding you should aqure knowledge about  crypto market.If not you will get lose.
Pages:
Jump to: