Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 9. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 22, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
If you have only two hundred to invest then it is still good amount to start an investments in this kind of business although the income that you will earn too are not so big like your investment.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 16, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
Not bad that you have only two hundred to invest because it does not mean that you are not going to earn an income or profit in this business with that amount, yeah it is low investment but still you investment so meaning you will earn too an income but not high level.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 30, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
That is a good amount to invest in ICO. Do not trade because you do not have the experience to deal with market fluctuations. I was confident I would get rich from trading $ 500 and I failed.
Invest in ICO projects and learn from experienced people. You will be less wrong.
I am really sorry about your loss but honestly, there are cases in which people became rich by investing even less than 200 euro. It is not impossible, just a bit difficult.  First of all, a person must learn to stay calm because without it, he cannot make any progress in this field.

By staying calm, if don’t mean to not make any decision during decline. Patience brings the right decision. This is possible only if a person has deep knowledge of digital market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
Its good to start trading and if you do this very correctly and with good understanding then you can get good profit from the crypto market, In the crypto market, you can earn great amount and it will good to you for more profitable,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
I think best for investment now is NKN. It is a blockchain with a small cap, yesteday it was listed on first exchange  switcheo. I am expecting big exchanges and news.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
That is a good amount to invest in ICO. Do not trade because you do not have the experience to deal with market fluctuations. I was confident I would get rich from trading $ 500 and I failed.
Invest in ICO projects and learn from experienced people. You will be less wrong.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 12:31:02 PM
Ripple is going all out but its your choice if you want to invest in that. ETH and LTC are good coins has high expectations from them. But BTC is the best.

I think you are right in my opinion. Etherium and litecoin are good choice to invest because the price is more stable.
With your money just €200, i think invest in ico project is more profitable so you can double your capital quicker.
If you only have 200 € to start the contest you should choose the coins that match your money but look for them low but still have the potential to be able to trade and find the source of income It's a good start for you
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
200€ to invest an altcoin not bad, well you should invest in ethereum this altcoin is potential just hold for 1 year so you can earn more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to successfully trade is very difficult keep track of bitcoin prices. Therefore, Bitcoin is the safest choice to invest at this time, so be sure to have a plan in place to handle any possible situation.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
I think that the most popular coins to buy are ETH and BTC. As for me, Bitcoin is the best choice to invest in. As for me, this is the coin with the greatest potential. 200 euro is not much but it will be enough to invest in bitcoin I think

200€ may be a small amount, but please do not underestimate it. Yes it is small, but it doesnt mean you cant gain profit from it. Little by little, along with patience, you can earn. Starting with a small amount is good especially if we are still starting. And for me, I suggest you invest in icos, but of course before investing, read as much information as you can about its project.

I think there is no such thing as small or big amount when investing in cryptocurrency. No one can tell you how much you should invest because it is your own choice and it is your money. I suggest you buy coins in eth or btc because they are more popular. You can also try investing in an ico, but just read their whitepaper first to gain knowledge about their project before investing in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
Hello. I want to advise you margine trading. But its need to have some knowledge about trading, smth like technical analsys, trading plan, trading system, money managment and risk managment. 200 euro can be grow up big deposit with leverage x10-20-25-50.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
I think that the most popular coins to buy are ETH and BTC. As for me, Bitcoin is the best choice to invest in. As for me, this is the coin with the greatest potential. 200 euro is not much but it will be enough to invest in bitcoin I think

200€ may be a small amount, but please do not underestimate it. Yes it is small, but it doesnt mean you cant gain profit from it. Little by little, along with patience, you can earn. Starting with a small amount is good especially if we are still starting. And for me, I suggest you invest in icos, but of course before investing, read as much information as you can about its project.
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
Activity: 378
May 11, 2018, 08:14:55 AM
I suggest you divide this amount into two parts and invest in a promising project. But for this you have to choose and analyze.
That is a good suggestion, we called that diversification, a small amount of money can still grow as long as we choose a good coin which
have a big potential in the future. Investing in ICO is good so you can avail on the cheapest possible price.

Investing in ICO, is the best option but we have to find the potential one which can easily give good profits. It is good to divert your investment into two parts because diversification will give us a chance to make more money. To find the potential ICO is very hard.
Activity: 238
May 11, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
I think you have to look at some cheap coins. Select and analyze one by one paying attention to the road map, team, current situation and project development. For example I like VIB coin. The project seems to me very promising and the idea also is good. At the same time they have rewarding  program for promotion of their project and you can easily participate and earn additional coins. I wouldn't suggest you to invest in VIB or other specific coin, because you have to check and decide for yourself what would be more interesting for you.
Activity: 193
May 10, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
I think a good plan is to buy all the money bitcoin, when it will be a sharp increase in exchange for the etherium. And when the etherium will grow to buy a few alt coins from the first hundred by capitalization with good growth potential.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 10, 2018, 05:58:52 AM
I suggest you divide this amount into two parts and invest in a promising project. But for this you have to choose and analyze.
That is a good suggestion, we called that diversification, a small amount of money can still grow as long as we choose a good coin which
have a big potential in the future. Investing in ICO is good so you can avail on the cheapest possible price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
Since you will invest a fairly small amount you could get some coins that is promising and has potential to be big in the future. Others suggests to invest in ICO and it is actually okay but also be careful, do your research first before buying because there are many ICO that will produce that we can call shit coins.

Also if you want to be safe you may buy ETH and LTC as well but potential of getting  a lot profit is minimal. At least it is less riskier.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 11:26:32 PM
Activity: 271
May 09, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
I believe that at the moment you should invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating continuously and are on the way to recovery to the $ 20000 mark. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 9300, so you can buy bitcoin at this time to get the best deal possible.
Pages:
Jump to: