Pages:
Author

Topic: I have only 200€ to invest - page 5. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
My advise - take a look at Ubex project.
Their ICO is almost over and listing on exchnages is scheduled for the September.
On the bull run Ubex has great opportunity to make short term big spike up. Thats the perfect opportunity to increase your little depo from 200 euro to 400-600 at least
I think thats newbie user so investing in ICOs is not very appreciated. Better to invest in top alts ( from top 50) that have dropped hard. OMG or Stratis as an example
200 euro worth in top 50 alts?? Thats ridiculous, even if any of them made x5-8 it still will be very little money. ICOs (Ubex, Ingot, Goodwork) are the only ones worth of investments. Surely it has risks but it is worth of it
Putting little money in very hyped ICOs are good strategy if that particular person knows how to make that investment in ICO Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.
Their ICO is almost over and listing on exchnages is scheduled for the September.
On the bull run Ubex has great opportunity to make short term big spike up. Thats the perfect opportunity to increase your little depo from 200 euro to 400-600 at least
I think thats newbie user so investing in ICOs is not very appreciated. Better to invest in top alts ( from top 50) that have dropped hard. OMG or Stratis as an example
200 euro worth in top 50 alts?? Thats ridiculous, even if any of them made x5-8 it still will be very little money. ICOs (Ubex, Ingot, Goodwork) are the only ones worth of investments. Surely it has risks but it is worth of it
That is up to everyone..Someone prefer risky investments, someone prefer conservative approach BUT im still confident investing in ICOs are obligatory as the chance to make XX at ICO are much higher then in any already established project
August 13, 2018, 07:28:59 AM
August 13, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
Merit: 29
August 13, 2018, 07:02:38 AM
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 05:46:26 AM
This is a good moment to spend your money on cryptocurrency because the market crashes after SEC postponed ETF for several major coins. I think you should consider ICX, it is truly undervalued below $1 now. ICX was hitting over $10, I am sure by the end of the year it will hit more than that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
August 13, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
İt is very old post. If you don't buy any coin by now, you can buy now because they are very cheap now. I advice you to buy btc, eth, neo, xrp..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
Invest into a low-risk top 20 coin such as Ethereum, Neo, Stellar, Litecoin.Once you make some profit and have some understanding of how the market works, Diversify into high-risk and low-risk coins. Buy and hold. Longterm. 5+ years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
I think you should try investing now. Because now the market has gone down badly and there are so many cheap prices. You can invest in ETH for $ 200. Now you should invest as much as possible, because the market is now going down very badly. This is an opportunity for you to increase your money.
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 01:38:42 AM
Better in something cheaper and new than beaten. So you have a chance to get more return than from the tops, but not diversify the portfolio is also silly.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 12, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
ETH, LTC or NEO can be used as a starting point. Investing in Ripple is not a good idea for beginners. It has already risen so much and is at the top of the market. I think it would be better to start with bitcoin because it can be more volatile in the short span but it can fly over the top of all the problems in the long span.
Well I am more optimistic about ETH and that has its reasons. ETH is the second highest demanded coin in the crypto market with the second highest market cap and the best technology that is thought of more potent than Bitcoin. ETH actual captured the second position in the crypto market in a time of less than three years and this is the evidence of the fact that it is backed by a very potent and advanced project. It might even outshine Bitcoin in future but that would be very long from now.

For 200€, I like to suggest to go for more than 3 coins to fulfill the diversification rules. Even ethereum could be considered similar to bitcoin, I will go for more than one altcoins all the times as anything may happen at anytime. Searching and then planning up will not let down anyone.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 11, 2018, 07:42:34 PM
I would advise you to buy bitcoin right now as it is surely gonna give you 3x return at least on one year as the current market situation is that the market is in a dump phase and when the pump will start then it will hit at least $20k for sure, so there is a 3x profit staring right at you in the eye, all you have to do is be brave and buy bitcoin.
I do agree that Bitcoin should be an option when it comes on choosing a crypto to invest. Among other cryptos, Bitcoin has the highest chance to withstand such uncertainty in the market. But between Litecoin and Etheteum, ofcourse, Ethereum wouls be a better one. Investment amount doesn't matter that much but ofcouse, the bigger is the better.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
August 11, 2018, 07:32:29 PM
if you prefer to investing ethereum or litecoins. im would be vote for ethereum. idk dont know that is could make your better with capital 200 euro, but i can recomended you to buy some ICO for now, cause there you can make grow your money like a bonuses stages.
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 07:26:25 PM
hard to choose altcoin that best to buy now, altcoin isnt in good condition
you will get lose if you invest, just small possibility to get profit bro
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 11, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
I would advise you to buy bitcoin right now as it is surely gonna give you 3x return at least on one year as the current market situation is that the market is in a dump phase and when the pump will start then it will hit at least $20k for sure, so there is a 3x profit staring right at you in the eye, all you have to do is be brave and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

ETH or LTC? I will choose ETH. I just trust in ETH, because ETH have a big market cap. and live development. But if you want to buy some cheap coin I will buy UTrust.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
You wrote this post long time ago but you need to remember forever that even the smallest amount could be put that good that after some time of holding, trading or anything else could bring income that you cannot even think about.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
August 11, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
If you can afford to lose your coins, maybe the best decision is to buy an altcoin because is easier that an altcoin does x2 compared to other already affirmed crypto like bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
ETH, LTC or NEO can be used as a starting point. Investing in Ripple is not a good idea for beginners. It has already risen so much and is at the top of the market. I think it would be better to start with bitcoin because it can be more volatile in the short span but it can fly over the top of all the problems in the long span.

it has already fallen almost x10 times so u can't say its price too high. consider the possibility xrp is gonna reach ath again even this year.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: